It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bottom line, despite the talk and the rhetoric, what the government will actually do is very little.

They will do the least, and charge tax payers double for it.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: DBCowboy

So your answer to our corrupt governments' lack of actions is to racially profile and point fingers at 2 billion people worldwide ?

I wish you'd stop making sh#t up and attributing it to me.

It is annoying.

I gave my own 'solution".

I guess you'll just be another I put on my ignore list.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: dragonridr

But profiling Muslims automatically includes all of them. How does it not? I'm not being melodramatic, I'm just saying that profiling Muslims is just as dumb of an idea as profiling gun owners.

Some people want "smaller government" but apparently they want to make it bigger before they want to make it smaller. They want government out of their lives whIle at the same time calling for government to get into other people's lives. Pretty hypocritical.

You watch radical mosques you watch radical websites you watch you tube for posts. I can keep going but thus is a form of profiling just not the people you are proiling actions of a radical muslim. Problem is do to political correct culture we live in even these actions are being blocked. Look at our orlando shooter. He was investigated 4 times by the FBI he was reported by scores of people. Even the gun shop owner said hay somethings wrong here and refused to sell him body armor imagine how many more would have died if he didnt. Was he profiling most likely it was something he said or did that caused the gun shop owner to take pause and call the FBI. Profiling isn't a bad thing if done correctly. Look at Israel they have gotten very food at detecting possible terrorists. Why simple they know they can't check all muslims so they look for warnin signs.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So you mean to tell me that all our wealthy allied western nations can't pool our resources and militaries together to take down these enemy cells ?

All we can come up with for a solution is to "racially profile the whole lot" ??

What's wrong with this picture...

Anyone ?
Anyone ?
Bueller ?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why don't we put it this way:

If the CEO and the higher ups in a bank were embezzling money (which is unfortunately a real scenario), should we monitor and survey all of that banks employees for fear that they are also embezzling money?

Does that sound fair to the good employees who have never done such a thing?

We can apply this logic to any number of scenarios, not just banks. If it's not a good idea in those situations then why would it be a good idea in this one?

Either you want the government out of the people's lives or you want them watching and monitoring a portion of the population. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You don't think the government is already doing those things anyways with all sorts of people regardless of whether they're Muslim or not?

Again, do you think it's a good idea to profile all gun owners?
edit on 6/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Meanwhile liberals have just one profile for "bigot, racist" and all their other labels. Irony.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: DBCowboy

So your answer to our corrupt governments' lack of actions is to racially profile and point fingers at 2 billion people worldwide ?

Yeah... cuz pointing fingers always remedies the world's problems.

You just can't make this sh** up folks.

Way to deflect your the one talking about profiling 2 billion people and just shows how silly your being. No one would even suggest that but you want to allow lions to attack people in Africa because you want to look for lions in new jersey. Do you not see the stupidity in your statement? Profiling should limit it to the people that need to be watched taking it from an impossible task to one that is easily doable. If your looking for corporate crime where would you look a theme park or corporations? If your looking for bank fraud would you look in garages or banks? So enough of the stupid posts thinking your making a point your not.
edit on 6/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Lol, there goes more bipartisan mumbo jumbo.

Not all people who disagree with Trump identify as a liberal, one example being myself. Imagine that?

It does wonders when you don't paint with such a broad brush, the painting usually comes out a lot clearer and defined.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Just a wee bit of "profiling" may have got this last guy. But hay when a gun shop owner calls the FBI and they don't even show.......whats ya gona do?

Besides I didn't hear nearly this amount of flapping about "profiling" when the DoHLS sent out a profile of domestic terrorist to law enforcement all over the country. Profiling so general as to include returning vets, folks that flew the Don't Tread on Me flags, readers of the bible and the Federalist Papers ect ect.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Conspiracy sites could be a breeding ground for defectors and traitors of America. Since that's the case, we should let the government monitor anyone and everyone that posts on ATS, including you.

Are you ok with the government tapping into your computer and going through everything you do on the internet?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Profiling works for the Israelis. No hijacks of planes in almost 50 years. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Bottom line, despite the talk and the rhetoric, what the government will actually do is very little.

They will do the least, and charge tax payers double for it.

Everyone should be able to admit that we were all told, and reassured many times, that certain actions were taken and necessary, like the Patriot Act, just so something like Orlando couldn't happen. Then we find out that the FBI couldn't act on information given them by the gun store owner? Due to executive policy? In all seriousness this man should resigned his office or stand up to a senate or house hearing on criminal negligence.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You don't think the government is already doing those things anyways with all sorts of people regardless of whether they're Muslim or not?

Again, do you think it's a good idea to profile all gun owners?

If a gun owner shows signs of possibly coming an offense than yes they need to be investigated. Shocker huh again common sense. Investigating something to make sure it's OK isn't being racist it isn't harming someone's rights. The person has the same rights as anyone else. If the investigation shows cause then you have the right to take away there rights and possibly their freedom. Again this is nothing but deflection that allows Islamic terrorists to hide in society. When people make excuses and play oh that's racist people will die. Time to use common sense and stop looking for lions in New Jersey.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Profiling should limit it to the people that need to be watched taking it from an impossible task to one that is easily doable.

Quietly profiling behind closed doors within law organizations is one thing.

But Trump announcing it publicly to everyday citizens means that he's now involving the everyday average Joe to also start this racial profiling thing. Whether he meant it to go in that direction or not, it's too late... he's now planted the seed.

Getting everyday citizens involved will lead to nothing but a complete flustercuck.

And by that I mean:

The average Joe isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to comprehending the difference between a bad brown person and a good brown person.

And Trump wants to be the leader of this motley crew ?

Hoo boy...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
tomorrow he will say it was "just a suggestion"

I don't think trump even knows his positions on issues

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

No one in power or authority wants actual solutions or for this to end.

Ergo; no one in power and authority will never be held to task for any perceived failures on their part.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Then you should be ok with the government tracking your Internet and phone activity because you are part of a community that despises the government. Sounds fair.

link   

Conspiracy sites could be a breeding ground for defectors and traitors of America. Since that's the case, we should let the government monitor anyone and everyone that posts on ATS, including you.

Are you ok with the government tapping into your computer and going through everything you do on the internet?

Someone sends up enough red flags what choice do some agencies have. That is unless your a radical like our Orlando person, poster boy for red flags.....then you get what you get.

link   

Hate to tell you they probably do. But that aside let's be serious ATS isnt a radical website and besides I've seen threads claiming it's ran by the FBI. Just couldn't resist that one but if an individual on here is talking about killing people I'd be calling them myself so I hope they would pay attention.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join