It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: eisegesis

How does me saying that Trump is quickly becoming irrelevant make me egotistical? If he's becoming irrelevant then so is anything he says.

As an established member, offering irrelevant comments with no explanation leads me to believe that you enjoy seeing yourself post and revel in everyone that agrees with you. It's not like you posted anything that they could agree with anyway. Saying that Trump is irrelevant without any explanation means nothing.

I expect more out of members like yourself because even though we don't always agree, you're intelligent enough for me to care what you think and have to say. It's always good to get an opposing viewpoint on something so controversial if it's presented well.

Anyway, there are too many of these quick-jab comments going around, especially in the political forums. They add nothing to the conversation and often lead to ill mannered bouts of ignorance.

There, I said it.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So since some gun owners have killed a bunch of people, let's go ahead and assume all gun owners are terrorists waiting for an opportunity to kill a whole lot of people.

Sounds pretty damn stupid doesn't it? I think so.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: reldra

Okay, so you don't want profiling from Trump.

You don't want profiling from government lists.

You don't want to ban firearms.

What's your big solution?

I did say the entire process of lists, and how people get on them needs to be redone. It doesn;t seem to have stopped anything and often the wrong people are on it. Then, people can be profiled when it is working well.

Oh. so you are for profiling.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Trump is really becoming irrevalent and his polling is horrendous. not sure how Kali is posting irrevalent things.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra

I did say the entire process of lists, and how people get on them needs to be redone. It doesn;t seem to have stopped anything and often the wrong people are on it. Then, people can be profiled when it is working well.

Oh. so you are for profiling.

Depends on how and after these poorly planned lists get overhauled. It shouldn;t be a free for all. If so, any of us here, including you are next.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 6/19/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What squad? Anyone that disagrees with Trump? Or you? I have agreed with several posters here that are not left. I never refer tio the 'other side' as a squad, a group that stars itself or 'the usual suspects. I know who does though.
edit on 19-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The squad is in full effect expect derailment in 3,2,1....

Do you ever say anything else when a thread does not go your way, your a big trump suporter that keeps on claiming hes a shoe in to be next president.
edit on 19-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well for starters...

How about the FBI/CIA/MI6 and every other useless alphabet agency rally together worldwide and actually do their goddamn jobs by way of hunting down these cells and taking them all out...

Or is that expecting too much from our tax donations ?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Do you agree we should profile all gun owners because of the actions of a few? If not, why do you support doing the same to Muslims? I mean, gun owners have killed a LOT of people over the years so we should go ahead and profile all of them including the responsible ones, right?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Because that has already shown to be a useless strategy. Political pressure inhibits those that could do their job FROM doing their job.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Because e of free speech we allow these radical imams to preach hate. And you know what I even agree they have that right. But along those same lines don't expect us to be stupid and not keep an eye on the people they preach to because they are indeed a clear and present danger. And no this isn't being racist. This is common sense if someone threatens to kill you your probably going to avoid running in to them maybe call the police and get a restraining order right? Why would you do that we'll more than likely nothing will happen the person wasn't serious but you will likely take procautions right?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But did the Jews have an idealogy that wanted to force itself on the entire world, as well as rule it? Did they murder en masse to push it? Intimidate by any violent means available? Breed mindlessly just to overwhelm and conquer regardless of inability to care for a massive and uneducated population that wars within constantly itself, and for all intents and purposes will never unite for anything good or even advance as a civilization? Hummmm, I don't ever remember reading any of that about them. So, comparing Hitler's deranged agenda with Trump's seems a little farfetched. And no, I'm not a Trump supporter per se, but some of what he's calling for makes sense to me. Whereas opening our borders Merkel style reeks of certain death to the United States as a leading entity in world leadership. We may do some things wrongly, but I don't see us as never overcoming fallibility when we work together for the common good and safety of all.

edit on 19-6-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you agree we should profile all gun owners because of the actions of a few? If not, why do you support doing the same to Muslims? I mean, gun owners have killed a LOT of people over the years so we should go ahead and profile all of them including the responsible ones, right?

Your the one that said all where did that come from that would be stupid. Also profiling just does exactly the opisit you profile so you don't have to investigate all. Thus would be an impossible task just by the shear number of Muslims in the US. However you can look for warning signs and when you see them investigate further. Don't be Malo dramatic with all muslims stuff that's just a smoke screen used to avoid scrutiny of people that need it.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What political pressure ?

You mean to tell me that politicians are telling the alphabet agencies to leave these cells alone ?

OR....

Maybe it has something to do with the alphabet agencies (and our corrupt governments) themselves actually keeping these cells in action by selling them weapons and financially aiding and abetting these organizations so that TPTB can keep their war machines profiteering by playing both sides of the chess board ?

link   

I summarize and am under no obligation to post to any standard as long I'm within T&Cs. Others were able to ascertain that his irrelevance has to do with his dropping in the polls, I'm not sure why you're taking issue... it seems rather petty to single me out above others.

link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

You must have missed the history of Judaism and Christianity in school. They did everything you just accused Muslims of doing at one point in time.

Didn't America invade the Middle East on the precepts of bringing democracy to the people and overthrowing their leaders? You do realize that a large portion of our military is Christian, right? War crimes have been committed by America, why don't we profile all Americans?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

What political pressure ?

You mean to tell me that politicians are telling the alphabet agencies to leave these cells alone ?

OR....

Maybe it has something to do with the alphabet agencies (and our corrupt governments) themselves actually keeping these cells in action by selling them weapons and financially aiding and abetting these organizations so that TPTB can keep their war machines profiteering by playing both sides of the chess board ?

Why does it have to be an "or"?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But profiling Muslims automatically includes all of them. How does it not? I'm not being melodramatic, I'm just saying that profiling Muslims is just as dumb of an idea as profiling gun owners.

Some people want "smaller government" but apparently they want to make it bigger before they want to make it smaller. They want government out of their lives whIle at the same time calling for government to get into other people's lives. Pretty hypocritical.
edit on 6/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So your answer to our corrupt governments' lack of actions is to racially profile and point fingers at 2 billion people worldwide ?

Yeah... cuz pointing fingers always remedies the world's problems.

You just can't make this sh** up folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join