It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm sure there were tons of Germans who were super nice in the mid 1930s...and I'm sure there were tons of Japanese who would help fix your flat tire outside of Tokyo in 1939....

But at the end of the day they needed to be dealt with...
****they needed to be dealt with as their political ethos was not able to coexist with other nations peacefully...this is the same as islams sharia...just as naziism and imperial Japan taught us, dictatorial empires led by messianic autocrats(read caliphate) do not play well with others in the sand box...pun intended...

-Christosterone
edit on 19-6-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
hahahahahahaha

This is the response from the lefts attempt to ban guns and deny due process.

Ummm...I just said the lists are pretty useless. So, that may be that profiling or reporting to lists (which can be done by anyone for any reason) , needs to take a step back and overhaul the entire system.

The left, as far as I can see, is not attempting to ban guns or deny due process. A friend of mine is giving me one of his shiotguns for home defense. I plan to take classes and go through any paperwork or waiting periods. I am in NY, so I would assume it is more difficult than say, texas.

I don;t NEED to have it this very second. I would find it odd if a license were given to me in seconds.
edit on 19-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why would we do that?

There is only a group of terrorist hidding behind the guise of Islam and using it as a recruitment and tool and methodology to setup "mosques" in the US taking advantage of our religious freedom and freedom of speech and setting up terrorist networks and cells to find disenfranchised youth.

No that's not happening.

Let's deny reality more since that's a common theme.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Okay, so you don't want profiling from Trump.

You don't want profiling from government lists.

You don't want to ban firearms.

What's your big solution?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Why would we do that?

There is only a group of terrorist hidding behind the guise of Islam and using it as a recruitment and tool and methodology to setup "mosques" in the US taking advantage of our religious freedom and freedom of speech and setting up terrorist networks and cells to find disenfranchised youth.

No that's not happening.

As soon as you can find these dangerous mosques and cells, show us. It appears to have been, since 911, disenfranchised youth, not whole groups, that spent too much time on the internet. That would be the same with white supremecists and a lot of other extremist groups.

You prove it. You have the burdon of proof as you posit this to be true.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
ITT: Liberals want to look for Islamic terrorists anywhere except Islamic places of influence

You don't find a shark by looking in a tree

Now you tell me . Seriously profiling is used everyday by almost everyone. You see a guy on a business suit your going to think he's a business man maybe getting lunch. See someone wearing a lab coat you might decide they are probably a doctor. If you have a problem with Islamic terrorists you might start looking for them in a mosque. Since Islamic terrorists tend to be from countries like Chad syria Saudi Arabia and you know places like Afghanistan. Not to do this is well stupid everyone does everything they can to protect themselves. This is why our houses have locks. I'm sure people wouldn't just leave there front door unlocked when they leave home. Why well because they are afraid a thief will come take thier stuff. If you came home and see someone carrying out your TV maybe it's just the cable guy or we could profile and assume they are a thief.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
*Doing so well

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
DP
edit on 19-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think that perhaps we designate an ambassador position to every radical mosque and have our guy just sit in there and listen at every congregation,(at the mosques that spew war rhetoric againsts the Kafir and hate rhetoric) make ourselves known, and I think that's a start. I think innovative thought has to take place considering the kind of enemy we have. Before anyone freaks out an ambassador at the radical Christians churches might be ok to, only for good measure, and not because Christians are currently involved in a world wide war hell bent on destroying the non believers.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: VivreLibre
ITT: Liberals want to look for Islamic terrorists anywhere except Islamic places of influence

You don't find a shark by looking in a tree

Now you tell me . Seriously profiling is used everyday by almost everyone. You see a guy on a business suit your going to think he's a business man maybe getting lunch. See someone wearing a lab coat you might decide they are probably a doctor. If you have a problem with Islamic terrorists you might start looking for them in a mosque. Since Islamic terrorists tend to be from countries like Chad syria Saudi Arabia and you know places like Afghanistan. Not to do this is well stupid everyone does everything they can to protect themselves. .

So you want all mosques to be investigated? Good luck, then every church and synagogue would have to be as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I think that perhaps we designate an ambassador position to every radical mosque and have our guy just sit in there and listen at every congregation,(at the mosques that spew war rhetoric againsts the Kafir and hate rhetoric) make ourselves known, and I think that's a start. I think innovative thought has to take place considering the kind of enemy we have. Before anyone freaks out an ambassador at the radical Christians churches might be ok to, only for good measure, and not because Christians are currently involved in a world wide war hell bent on destroying the non believers.

You can't place an 'ambassador' in every mosque, church and synagogue. It is not possible and not legal.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I would disagree.

That would introduce so many venues for rights abuse.

I always was of the mind that we need to become so damned bad, that the terrorists would sh#t themselves at the thought of attacking us.
We need to terrorize the terrorists.

We need to become the monsters that they think they are.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I didn't say every mosque and church Ect, I said specifically the ones known to preach hate rhetoric which oddly enough they often expose themselves through YouTube to gain membership so that's a fairly simple task identifying them. Also monitoring speech is not the same as suppressing speech, I see nothing wrong with it.
edit on 19-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh I don't know... maybe the Mosque this guy went to as a prime example?

edit on 6/19/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Okay, so you don't want profiling from Trump.

You don't want profiling from government lists.

You don't want to ban firearms.

What's your big solution?

I did say the entire process of lists, and how people get on them needs to be redone. It doesn;t seem to have stopped anything and often the wrong people are on it. Then, people can be profiled when it is working well.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Oh I don't know... maybe the Mosque this guy went to as a prime example?

No.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

Why would we do that?

No that's not happening.

As soon as you can find these dangerous mosques and cells, show us. It appears to have been, since 911, disenfranchised youth, not whole groups, that spent too much time on the internet. That would be the same with white supremecists and a lot of other extremist groups.

Seriously you wear blinders don't you??

Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Virginia. Shocking video showed its imam preaching that Muslims should be first in line to pick up weapons for violent jihad.

Then maybe Masjid At-Taqwa of New York, led by the extremely radical and influential cleric Siraj Wahhaj look him up and his sermons. He's pushing for sharia In the US and isn't afraid to to use violence to further that goal.

Or

North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), an organization that owns many mosques across the country. The Justice Department says it is an "entity" of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestine Committee, a sub-division secretly established to support the Hamas terrorist group.

But tell you what I'll play a game you tell me where your at and I'll see what I can find near you. It's estimated there are arouND 100 radical mosques in the US alone through in Europe and the nines become staggering.
edit on 6/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   

I didn't say every mosque and church Ect, I said specifically the ones known to preach hate rhetoric which oddly enough they often expose themselves through YouTube to gain membership so that's a fairly simple task identifying them. Also monitoring speech is not the same as suppressing I see nothing wrong with it.

What about the snipers that guy thought was watching?

Did he think he was going to get out alive and they were just watching to make sure he followed through?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I didn't say every mosque and church Ect, I said specifically the ones known to preach hate rhetoric which oddly enough they often expose themselves through YouTube to gain membership so that's a fairly simple task identifying them. Also monitoring speech is not the same as suppressing speech, I see nothing wrong with it.

That would open up many federal discrimination suits. Youtube videos are not a great help.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: reldra

Why would we do that?

No that's not happening.

Seriously you wear blinders don't you??

Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Virginia. Shocking video showed its imam preaching that Muslims should be first in line to pick up weapons for violent jihad.

Then maybe Masjid At-Taqwa of New York, led by the extremely radical and influential cleric Siraj Wahhaj look him up and his sermons. He's pushing for sharia In the US and isn't afraid to to use violence to further that goal.

Or

North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), an organization that owns many mosques across the country. The Justice Department says it is an "entity" of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestine Committee, a sub-division secretly established to support the Hamas terrorist group.

But tell you what I'll play a game you tell me where your at and I'll see what I can find near you. It's estimated there are arouND 100 radical mosques in the US alone through in Europe and the nines become staggering.

I am guessing they are already on a list, or being charged if they broke a law.

Free speech and all that. I can say I want to institute rules from Wartune in the US. See, this profiling thing goes nowhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join