It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Refusing To Cover Numerous Witness Accounts Of Multiple Shooters N Orlando

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Eh, the Activist Post, not my first source for anything. But maybe the reason people heard multiple gunshots is because at least 1 off duty cop/bouncer was shooting at Omar as he entered the club.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'm following two survivors on twitter who state there were three shooters not sure if I'm allowed to post twitter handles. There must be a reason why they changed the story to one, the amount of bullets needed would have been impossible for one person to carry.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Lots of weird stuff going on with this...

In the last couple pages of this thread -- Actor Luis Burbano played a "club patron" in a video titled "Shooting Up" by Spirit of Orlando -- I noted some of the discrepancies and oddities about this guy. He's the one who claimed he blocked the door and wouldn't let people out of the club. He seemed to be unavoidable for comment after the tragedy. I think I also posted a link there to another witness, Javer Antonetti, who initially reported seeing two gunman -- but that's omitted from later reports.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I went to that threat and couldn´t stop reading, excellent work!!!!

It´s all so fishy...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Apparently, the Islamic Terrorism element is distracting from the administration's positioning of the massacre as a gun problem. The DOJ is removing shooter's Islamic Terrorism references from 911 calls.

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

Transcript:
LORETTA LYNCH: What we're announcing tomorrow is that the FBI is releasing a partial transcript of the killer's calls with law enforcement, from inside the club. These are the calls with the Orlando PD negotiating team, who he was, where he was... that will be coming out tomorrow and I'll be headed to Orlando on Tuesday.

CHUCK TODD: Including the hostage negotiation part of this?

LYNCH: Yes, it will be primarily a partial transcript of his calls with the hostage negotiators.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what's being left out?

LYNCH: What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.

CHUCK TODD: We're not going to hear him talk about those things?

LYNCH: We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript. But it will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators, we're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible. As you know, because the killer is dead, we have a bit more leeway there and we will be producing that information tomorrow.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

edit on 19-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thanks

That was an interesting thread! I still think there's more to that guy -- and his stories (yes -- plural!) -- than we realize yet. I'm not sure what exactly. But I'm keeping in mind that truth is usually stranger than fiction. I've been saving links and quotes and one of these days I might write a thread about all the various witnesses and the discrepancies with the official story... when/if I get the time to write it...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
"it had to be"

is not credible

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

That's a decent question. I have no idea.

They tend to play the same ole/same ole as long as they can remotely get away with it.

And these days, they seem to think, with 'good' cause that they can get away with anything . . .

because they obviously can.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

INDEED.

I think folks need to develop the mentality that

IF AND WHEN

the MSM, PTB, OLIGARCHY

inform us that the sun is going to "come up tomorrow on schedule"

. . . that we should be skeptical merely because of who is claiming that.

LOL.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Just heard for the first time today, that they have the whole thing on vid. So they are saying.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingPhilipsiX
There is never only one shooter.

No Islamic society has anything to gain from attacking innocent American people when they have a(n engineered) civil war to deal with and the word Islam has been slandered because a reason is needed to explain the wars. "Religious fanatics" who....

Cui bono?

Who said

raw evil from hell

and violence as an addiction

had anything to do with

logic, reason, rational, sensible, plausible,

etc. etc. etc. ???

There's often a thin surface film that sort of makes sense if one doesn't look too closely or too deeply.

However, evil is self-destructive--particularly given enough time. And it almost always seems oblivious to that fact.

Evil folks virtually never consciously pay the least bit of attention to the

fact

that

if you plant cacti, you'll not be harvesting mangoes from the plants.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Certainly plausible.

Though the 3 shooters from different positions seems a bit of a stretch to ascribe to that.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kazryll

How many rounds of bullets were involved? I'm not great at that sort of thing.

It sure sounds like he was very methodical, well prepared; very premeditated . . . and icy cool as he went about snuffing lives out into eternity . . . including his own.

I wonder how he's been enjoying reliving each of the individuals' pains that he caused as though he were each such individual. I'd bet he's not enjoying it in the least.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Transcript:
LORETTA LYNCH: What we're announcing tomorrow is that the FBI is releasing a partial transcript of the killer's calls with law enforcement, from inside the club. These are the calls with the Orlando PD negotiating team, who he was, where he was... that will be coming out tomorrow and I'll be headed to Orlando on Tuesday.

CHUCK TODD: Including the hostage negotiation part of this?

LYNCH: Yes, it will be primarily a partial transcript of his calls with the hostage negotiators.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what's being left out?

LYNCH: What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.

CHUCK TODD: We're not going to hear him talk about those things?

LYNCH: We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript. But it will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators, we're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible. As you know, because the killer is dead, we have a bit more leeway there and we will be producing that information tomorrow.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

What a stinking treasonous pile of fermented horse biscuits!

What an arrogant pile of hostility toward the citizens to even fantasize that thinking citizens would consider that remotely fitting.

Oh, right--they've long ago media lobotomized citizens into a state where thinking is difficult to impossible. My error.

Sigh.

edit on 19/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I look forward to your posting efforts. Congrats.

Please keep up the good work.

Be safe.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Just heard for the first time today, that they have the whole thing on vid. So they are saying.

What do you think is included in "the whole thing" on video.

Beginning to end in the bar from the bar security cams?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I heard on MSNBC that there are camera feeds of that night. It's not clear if they will be released to the media and if so how much they would want to show. Who would want to.
The FBI and Orlando LE are looking at it.
If there were more than one they will see.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wasn't the doorman and off duty cop who also fired back at the attacker?

in the panic, shock, horror of the moment im sure people saw 2 shooters but didn't differentiate good and bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wasn't the doorman and off duty cop who also fired back at the attacker?

in the panic, shock, horror of the moment im sure people saw 2 shooters but didn't differentiate good and bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yep. I even posted a link about it. The link even talks about their gunfight in the club, and how the first wave of backups also went in the club and started shooting at the suspect while people were still in the club. But I guess people don't like it when their conspiracies are explained.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join