It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Refusing To Cover Numerous Witness Accounts Of Multiple Shooters N Orlando

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
FULL TITLE:

Mesia Refusing To Cover Numerous Witness Accounts Of Multiple Shooters In Orlando Massacre

By Claire Bernish
14 June 2016

ACTIVIST POST
www.activistpost.com...
I searched a bit for this title this forum and didn't see such. I also don't know if this site is kosher or not. So, whatever's fitting is fine with me. I'm a bit skeptical about this story but wanted it out there to see what we could ferret out about the topic. It's also a bit mystifying that evidently some paragraphs from an article about a church shooting got mixed in with this one--unless I'm just not understanding how it's written.

. . .
While no doubts can be raised Omar Mateen, indeed, played a role in the attack, eyewitness accounts — while varied and certainly subjective, considering the chaos unfolding at the time — don’t unanimously agree he acted alone.
“I mean, I’m pretty sure it was more than one person,” witness Janiel Gonzalez told a bevy of reporters. “Like I said, I heard two guns going off at the same time,” he continued, gesturing back and forth with his fingers indicating the gunfire emanated from separate directions.
. . .
Fox News’ Megyn Kelly actually interviewed the man, Luis Burbano, who admitted to blocking the exit, asking, “You were holding the doors so that the shooter could not get out, but was there any concern that, you know, you might be keeping the people fleeing the shooter from getting out?”
. . .
A second witness described in an interview aired on the Today Show, “It had to have been more than one person, too, because [the gunfire] was just too continuous … It’s like you’re at a gun range and all you hear is just, BOOM, bang, bang … I can’t even describe it.”
. . .

1. I certainly would not be surprised if it were some black ops thing using a Jihadi minded bloke as their stooge.
2. I would not be surprised if there were more than one shooter but that doesn't seem to me, to be a clear given fact.
3. I think it's somewhat normal in such situations to a chunk of wild rumors to swirl around--perhaps with complicit disinformation activities on the part of TPTB.
4. Who knows what all the real facts are. But at least ATS is pretty good at teasing and torturing more solid info from the substrate.
Have at it, folks!

edit on 6/19/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Megyn Kelly actually interviewed the man, Luis Burbano, who admitted to blocking the exit

The fear game has been set...the game is being played, and the sheeple are being fed BS...there has to be a fall out guy and this is the actor playing the card.

But imagine for one second this media is not lying, which is rare, the blocker of the door wouldn't let anyone out...does that mean that all those gay men had no balls to punch him the F--- out to get out of the club? LOL....or was he holding an auto rifle at the same time and spraying back at the people too?

This story DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

This shooting was in a bar, where are the camera feeds? They would have had 2 or 3 cameras on the bar to monitor drinks and cash. There would have been at least 4 cameras around the dance area/stage for liability purposes.

So again, where are the camera feeds?

I'll bet the owner even had streaming video to his/her home and phone. This is a bar FFS's, liability issues pop up all the time, police want access, insurance companies want access, liquor regulatory boards want access. This isn't 1916.....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/19.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The media is interviewing people and running the interviews, even when they say there were multiple shooters. How is that refusing to run it?

We already know there were multiple people shooting inside the club. The shooter and law enforcement. Since they likely weren't standing right next to each other, I think it's safe to say they were probably in two different spots inside the club.

WHEN people were hearing this is kind of important here. So far I haven't seen anybody say that they saw two people, neither of whom was a cop, shooting.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Investigators have them.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Investigators have them.

Making them public would certainly clear up a lot of these issues. Pretty easy to see the barrel flair of one or more weapons in one or more locations.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Till now i saw two videos with witnesses that stated they saw more than one shooter.
Ok, the one was from the Alex Jones webpage, so not particularly credible.
And i don´t know where that other video was, but i saw two of them till now.

The attacker allegedly has killed all the people in the first ten minutes, as we are told. Shooting, reloading, shooting, reloading, shooting, reloading...
He used facebook, he phoned to the police to claim he is "IS", and AlQuaeda and whatelse, while reloading and shooting with one hand, and nobody in there, 360 people, could subdue the attacker?
Not even in the three hours that police needed to do something other than just standing around and giving a nice pic to the mass media?
The most militarized police in the western hemisphere can´t deal with one shooter, for three hours, till he comes out and can be shot, as we are told?

The the G4S-Wackenhut ties. Or that journalists destroyed evidence at the attackers house, again. Didn´t we have that exact same story with another bombing or shooting in the US?

Media Casually Tours Orlando Shooter’s Apartment Only 24 Hrs After Shooting

The script is too bad and never changes, maybe they should let hollywood write it....

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So far i have not seen an eyewitness account who really saw a second shooter.
All the accounts are from people hearing, not seeing.

No doubt there was at least one second shooter: the off-duty cop who was security at the club but still found some time to ticket someone over a DUI when the shooting started.

Probably his fault that the shooter could enter, since he is supposed to stand at the door and not ticketing people on the streets. Its simply not possible to do 2 jobs at the same time.

About louis Burbano's story: he specifically said he 'held' the door to block it.

I can't imagine the scenario to be true. Most club emergency exit doors are exit only.
No handles on the outside. And normally the doors are massive for different reasons: vandal proof, accoustic proof (to not disturb neighbours) and fire proof.

So the guy stands alone on the outside holding the door, not blocking it with a table or a massive furniture, fridge whatever.
Physically holding it with his own bodyweight. No outside handle to block the closing mechanism. Vs several people in panic trying to flee. already to people with the same bodyweight as him would be able to push the door open. Let alone a mass of panicking people.

Then the eyewitness on the inside says: stay in, stay in.
How could you hear that in a barrage of gunshots, possibly the music still on full volume, through an accoustic proof door?

Not buying that story.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
Uuuh, i am sorry, my fault, they stated that they have heared other shooters, and that there must have been other shooters.

I am angry about myself, normaly i save something like that instantly, but i had stress with my computer, better with the power in the house, as i know now...

edit on 19 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thank all y'all for your great points.

Time will tell . . . eventually . . . we're still seeing new info on Kennedy's assassination. LOL.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Four flags....it's almost time to just bail.....this is how one would expect it to be at this mom.....dang....I got bumped right outta there...
edit on 19-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

SHOULD BE A REPLY TO BEOBACHTER
No problem. It was not directed at you, it took me a while to put my post together, i have not seen your post before, we posted more or less simultaniously.

Dont be angry at yourself. Never be.
edit on 19-6-2016 by svetlana84 because: replied to myself

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No, making them public would clear up conspiracy theories. Or advance them. There is precisely dick to be gained from a legal or moral perspective by releasing the videos. And I sincerely doubt investigators care about conspiracy theories.

While some families who lost loved ones may share your sentiment, others may not.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They're probably referring to Officer Adam Gruler, who was working security at the club when the attack first happened. Supposedly, Gruler exchanged fire with the gunman, which caused the gunman to go deeper into the club and take hostages in the first place. Gruler called for backup when he realized he was outgunned. Some articles mention him only in passing (you have to search for his name just to get a line or 2 about him). This is the best article I've seen w/his account:

It was just after 2 a.m. Sunday. Gruler ran toward the entrance after hearing the shots.

He was met by gunman Omar Mateen. Armed with a .223 caliber AR type rifle and a 9mm semiautomatic pistol, Mateen started exchanging gunfire with the officer.

Gruler quickly realized he was outgunned and called for backup. Gruler retreated and Mateen ran further inside the club.

Lt. Scott Smith and Sgt. Jeffrey Backhaus arrived a couple minutes later and rushed into the club. There was another flurry of shots between them and Mateen.

Cops give harrowing account of rescues during nightclub shooting
edit on 19-6-2016 by enlightenedservant because: typo

link   

Yes. None of it adds up, as usual.

That's the MO. Witnesses always see more than one shooter and those other shooters are scrubbed.

The well-worn script, though very shoddy and full of holes (they don't care), apparently works for them to further their agendas as they keep using it.

They leave trails of bread crumbs all over the internet for the non-mainstream, internet investigators to find.

My hypothetical question -- when are these horrific, nightmare false flags going to fall apart before they can enact them? What's the key?

link   

Ah, JFK, i know what happened, i saw 11.22.63....

But really, i am interested in politics, society, secret services, conspiracies and all that since nearly 25 years.
And, sounding like the biggest tinfoil hat, i can´t, even if i want it, i can´t believe any official stories anymore.
I heard, read, saw, learned too much, there is too much evidence out there for the evil doings from circles of ruling individuals, that became reality after being a "conspiracy theory" for a while, for the majority of the people.

"They" don´t even take the trouble anymore to make those stories nearly believable, seems like "they" don´t care anymore, they think that all of us are controlled by their agenda, to blind to see because of our fears, brought via mass media to the people.

If they would try to make that stuff a bit believable, they wouldn´t use the same script everytime.
Ok, they changed from terrorists leaving their passports at the crime scene over terrorists leaving testaments on their computer at home to now calling the police and to use facebook, to create "evidence". But that´s it, the rest is the same as it ever was, more plausible questions than believable answers.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Not directed at me, but showed me my fault, what is good as it is!
And, i am not really angry, i am a more positive person, laughing a lot, doing pranks to others(to have a reason to laugh
), smoking too much herbs to be really angry.
That was just a saying!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Funny, when i was writing, you posted almost what i wanted to say!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I saw that and laughed. We must have been on the same wavelength.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There is never only one shooter.

No Islamic society has anything to gain from attacking innocent American people when they have a(n engineered) civil war to deal with and the word Islam has been slandered because a reason is needed to explain the wars. "Religious fanatics" who....

Cui bono?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join