It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate SG-1 End Credit's; U.S. Space Command

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
The show does the USAF no discredits and I think Hammond IIRC was a captain in the AF so its why he gives it a bit more realism even if it was a few pay grades above his real rank.

Yep, he was a military guy before he went into acting, most of his roles involved being a military commander too.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ahhh Stargate is actually fact thread. i love these. Yes we have a stargate,but we cant use it. we dont have the power needed to run the dang thing. SO until we can its just a hunk of space junk. The secret space programs better off using the black doritos anyway.

How better to hide a secret than out in the open?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizrael
not sure if this is pointed out yet, BUT

there is an episode of SG-1 that the team is employed to review a tv show called "Wormhole X-treme" I think this is probably the real reason the Air Force and Space Command were employed for SG-1. to make sure they don't air anything "too close" to the truth.

Ding ding ding!! we have a winrar!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: onequestion

How many movies or TV shows have involved the military and space?

Thousands ?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because they were the company that Jonathan Glassner and Brad Wright formed for Stargate. They created the show and started a company to produce it.

Is there proof of that?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ahhh Stargate is actually fact thread. i love these. Yes we have a stargate,but we cant use it. we dont have the power needed to run the dang thing. SO until we can its just a hunk of space junk. The secret space programs better off using the black doritos anyway.

The power exists to run pretty much EVERYTHING, it is the authorization that is required which is hard to apply.

I can guarantee that some of us can run pretty much ALL of the Gates, but we are certainly not going to allow any of these scums running the Galaxy access to it.....................

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Specifically, it is the Entertainment Liason Officer. All major branches have them. They are in the Public Relations office. CIA has one as well.

USAF ELO
I'm pretty sure it's okay to say that Eric Simon is the primary USAF ELO. Closest to the SECAF.

edit on 21-6-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: yuppa

The power exists to run pretty much EVERYTHING, it is the authorization that is required which is hard to apply.

I can guarantee that some of us can run pretty much ALL of the Gates, but we are certainly not going to allow any of these scums running the Galaxy access to it.....................

Ahh. its always the red tape isnt it? And since these things run both ways its hard to find one where there are no life forms i assume. Say did lucas get his ideas from actually visiting another galaxy far far away?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

edit on 6/21/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
zap. did ya want to say something? pm me if ya did k?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That's a common practice to form companies around productions for legal reasons.

edit on 21-6-2016 by kobalt7 because: too short, lost in context

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join