It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate SG-1 End Credit's; U.S. Space Command

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Wasn't Hitler searching the area for something that people believe was extra terrestrial, or a lost ancient culture that was technologically advanced?

Sure I read something somewhere once....

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
They are rogue.

That's one opinion. A more accurate opinion would be that the CIA is the only security branch that's actually operating as they're supposed to right now.

The CIA has nothing to do with the military invading countries looking for alien artifacts though. I don't see how you're creating a link between the two.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

That's another opinion.

You really have no idea.

Selling drugs is considered rogue IMO.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's another opinion.

You really have no idea.

Selling drugs is considered rogue IMO.

Neither do you, but being involved in the drug trade is part of their mission.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How is that?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Just look at 9/11. It came out afterwards that the CIA had quite a bit of information about potential attacks, and when the FBI tried to coordinate with them the CIA wouldn't pass even basic information to them because it would "compromise their sources".

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Oh I'm not surprised the CIA has it's hand on everything.

Presidents on invisible government.

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, An Autobiography, 1913 (Appendix B)

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men… [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation… The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, … and control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” – New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If you think the show's a conspiracy, stay the hell away from the good fan-fics. There's some that are written so well with such a high degree of military accuracy that it makes the show's military advisors look amateurish. Total conspiracy for those going full retard.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Wasn't Hitler searching the area for something that people believe was extra terrestrial, or a lost ancient culture that was technologically advanced?

Sure I read something somewhere once....

Hitler and Himmler were dark occultist how do think they uncovered the space program and mind control through the TV?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Clearly written by CIA operatives and members of space command, then.

Starred for your last sentence.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58

Oh I'm not surprised the CIA has it's hand on everything.

Historically it's been the FBI not the CIA that has tried to usurp power. J Edgar Hoover wasn't a CIA guy.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Nyiah

Clearly written by CIA operatives and members of space command, then.

Clearly indeed. Some of those fic authors currently serve or have served, they write detailed procedure from experience. THEY'RE DROPPING HINTS, OMG!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Where are you getting your information?

The CIA isn't after power.

They are after whatever they keep discovering in their black projects like Blue Book, MK Ultra, Stargate and on and on and on.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If you think the show's a conspiracy, stay the hell away from the good fan-fics. There's some that are written so well with such a high degree of military accuracy that it makes the show's military advisors look amateurish. Total conspiracy for those going full retard.

Oh and the denial without making any real argument begins.

"It's not because I said so"

"Nuh uh, I'm right and your wrong"

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Oh and the denial without making any real argument begins.

"It's not because I said so"

"Nuh uh, I'm right and your wrong"

That's pretty much what your argument boils down to so I mean...like begets like.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join