It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are unable to yet understand the nature of question/answer being math. Applied math is where we are at currently, we we learn more in time.
Everything is question/answer. Chaos/order.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I understand. How many yards of compost am I go going to need to cover a garden? Math is used to manipulate the real world. The real world doesn't use it. And I made distinctions between life and lifelessness.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

We did (consciousness). Then inserted our self into this material world to be born into a materialised form. Soon we will be fully aware of our "self" (God/consciousness) when we come to this realisation and become "self aware".

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

We did (consciousness). Then inserted our self into this material world to be born into a materialised form. Soon we will be fully aware of our "self" (God/consciousness) when we come to this realization and become "self aware".

Mmmmm… okay

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I heard every song begins and ends on the same note, any truth to that?

If so, why?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Has anybody ever noticed that a hexagram can be drawn in the hexagon of a hexagram ad infinitum? You will run out of space but if you use a computer you can keep blowing it up and drawing hexagrams forever.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Padawan KingPhilipsiX Googlemiser
Has anybody ever noticed that a hexagram can be drawn in the hexagon of a hexagram ad infinitum? You will run out of space but if you use a computer you can keep blowing it up and drawing hexagrams forever.

Padawan, you so smart your farts are more intelligent than me. So so smart Ohh Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98... sorry

Summers Eve

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

originally posted by: Padawan KingPhilipsiX Googlemiser

Padawan, you so smart your farts are more intelligent than me. So so smart Ohh Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98... sorry

Summers Eve

Is there something I can help you with because you are talking about my farts?

While I appreciate the compliment, you should have a better way to communicate.

And I don't appreciate you inserting weird words in my name, that has to be the actions of a child or childish person. And is a violation of basic respect.

And how classy of you to use toilet humor.

I have to ask, what is wrong with you? You don't know me? You did structure an off topic comment about me that you must have thought was clever, and it has no purpose, is far from clever but I think I will agree with you regardless.

My flatulence is indeed smarter than you.

I think you should apologize to yourself, stop talking about fem products and join mature society.

And on that note I shall depart.
edit on 20-6-2016 by KingPhilipsiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.

That is all one needs to know that we have found a crackpot with fallacies and lies!
I'd not need to read/watch it because I have no vain 'beliefs' to validate/feed, and I know real science from charlatan belief-addled Faithless apologists.

And science (quantum mechanics) finally found God when;

"Consciousness is the ground of all being!" - Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics
One Universal Consciousness!

Existence = the complete Universe = Nature = Reality = Consciousness = Truth = Love = 'Self!' = God = Brahman = Tao = ... etc....
ALL INCLUSIVE!!
'One'!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

What about ParaBrahman? Or Ain Soph Aur?

I don't think Science is even close to discovering God. They are still babies in that regard, smashing particles together to try and understand what they are very far from understanding.
They don't know how the Universe was created or life. They like thinking that they do, and telling people they do, but they don't.

We may have impressive technology and even more impressive secret technology, but we are not as advanced we think.

Technology is good but can be and is used for evil. Atomic energy, good. Atomic weapons, bad.

We are not a species who has proven much. Evolution is a joke, unscientific and unprovable. Illogical also. What amoeba has ever been observed evolving to a different species that could then evolve into other different species without intervention by intelligence.

Monkeys stay monkeys and have monkey babies.

I can buy the idea of a species evolving to survive, but not changing species altogether.

Or Darwinism. I find it is something you must be indoctrinated into. Before you know it you have submitted to the Lie that life is a cosmic coincidence created by a random boom.

The big bang theory was actually what religion and science agreed on as a compromise, it has no truth to it, or proof, so it is safe from being disproven as well.
edit on 20-6-2016 by KingPhilipsiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingPhilipsiX
a reply to: yuppa

If you divide "1" in half, you have 2 halves.

Is not each half, 1 half, a whole half?

1 whole half is 1, so 1÷2=2

Wait...are you Terrence Howard?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I don't get the joke or like Terrance Howard but I was just exercising my brain and having a little fun. Mathematically it doesn't make sense but does if you think about cell replication.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join