a reply to: DJW001
Thank you for posting.
I hope we never give up searching for our extraterrestrial origins, but don’t think someone will give you evidence, it’s too early for that.
From evawaseerst www.evawaseerst.be...
The Black Night is a so called satellite that follows a polar orbit. His existence is being disputed for a long time by the authorities (and others).
However, we think the Black Night can be one of more satellites that are remnants from our creators and that just like so many structures on Earth,
the moon and maybe on Mars could contain secret knowledge.
The satellite ends like all discussions about our possible alien creators, in a yes/no game. Consequence is that words like pseudoscience and
conspiracy theory resurface quickly. And everybody who discusses our alien origins knows what using this words means to the credibility of the item.
The Black Night on Wikipedia (to get the link: go to the site).
The Black Night on Youtube.
We won’t go deep into the subject because there are so many other indications, that we must keep our eye on the big picture.
Just some reservations:
- first of all the name of the satellite: as if he was doomed to end in a commercial spot of the Pepsi company. So he could be made ridiculous. Just
don’t let mislead you.
- why authorities who have all the means to prove the nature of the black knight are not giving us a credible explanation?
- some claim that Tesla was the first who discovered the satellite. And although Tesla believed in extra terrestrial intelligent beings, the discovery
of the satellite by him cannot be proven.
- in the 50’s several sources mention the satellite (see link to the first page of the site below).
- the satellite would orbit first one of the poles and by its return it would orbit the other pole. Strange because in the 50’s no human satellite
seemed to be able doing that. (Today they can do it anyway.)
- it must been said authorities were once proud to announce that the black knight was a piece of the Discoverer rocket. (Something that simply not
could have been the case – see also the link that follows.)
We won’t keep on arguing because we can’t prove anything. Of course not. Because again you must see the big picture to see that all the
indications about our extra terrestrial origins are covered up. And please don’t tell us that this is not possible. Because it is possible.
For those who want to know more we give you a link to one of the best conspiracy websites in the world .