It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decapitated American Bodies Discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This article is from the JIHAD UNSPUN so it may be propaganda or it could be true, I don’t know, I will leave that to you the members of ATS to decide.

The Mujahideen had said they captured 18 soldiers, and the Americans would not trade them for Mujahideen prisoners, so they where beheaded. If the article were true then it would appear that 13 more soldiers are also captured and their Fate is yet to be determined.

Decapitated American Bodies Discovered
IN FALLUJAH:

American occupiers have uncovered the 18 headless bodies of American soldiers in the “Maqali Al-Senaiah”, between Al-Nizal and Ash-Shuhada neighborhoods, around 9 AM this morning. Americans believe that the bodies are of those who were captured by Mujahideen during the battle for Nizal. A source within the Allawi police indicated that among the 18 bodies there were five for high ranking officers.

In the mean time, a Mujahideen leader informed a correspondent for Islam memo that the Americans refused to exchange their prisoners for Mujahideen prisoners and left Mujahideen with no option other than to kill the American prisoners. (Editors Note: JUS has obtained footage of this incident, which will be made available on JUSClub to comply with content laws.)

The Mujahideen commander further said that 13 more Americans were captured last night in a well planned and executed ambush. The Americans brought in a large helicopter to clear the casualties. link

The Iraq Resitance

[edit on 16/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It sounds like propaganda to me, let's see if this shows up in the western press.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sounds like propaganda to me, to startle and throw fear prior to the elections. I mean come on that many troops missing, would have been reported and hi pri in the media, then another 13 missing from a helo, well wheres the helo? To me it sounds like BS. If they were going in to extract bodies, they would not just have shown up with a helo, they would have brought in a armor, vehicles and other various equipment prior to going in as well as LRS to scope the area before going in.

Read the entire report, so they are saying they have killed approx 195 US/Brit soldiers since the 12th and destroyed numerous vehicles, equipment, hmmmm smells like BS to me...we would have seen this by now, as much as the media loves to advertise destruction and devastation.

[edit on 16/1/05 by mscbkc070904]

new topics

join