It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armenian Infiltration Into Western Society.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It is belived that Armenians were original ancient Sumerians & Mesopotamians. According to Mesopotamian myths, The Anunnaki god Marduk defeated the dragon Tiamat & used it's blood to create the first humans (Sumerians) who would become the priests & servants of the Anunnaki gods (ect. Adam & Eve).

Armenians are the closest race that resembles Caucasians but they are not Caucasian they are genetically Arab/Semite & belongs to paternal haplogroup haplogroup J2.

Around 800 AD In the kingdom of Kazharia (Turkey) they adopted Jewish culture and Integrated into western Society , Though their attempt to integrate into western Society have failed miserably resulting them being persecuted (as Jews) , some of them managed to stay in Europe and (like the Rothschilds) became wealthy.

The most typical Armenian features is the curved nose which is mistaken to be a Jewish trait.

This is how a typical Armenian woman looks like.

Armenian celebrities.

Chelsea Peretti

Kim Kardasian

Barbra Streisand

Lady Gaga

Angelina Jolie

Anna Kasparian(from The Young Turks).

edit on 19-6-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian
"Adopted Jewish culture"?
The Armenians are predominantly members of their own branch of the Christian church (related to the Orthodox church).
You may be getting a little confused.

Incidentally, Khazaria is NOT Turkey. The Khazars were across the Black Sea in what is now southern Russia. Check your historical geography.

edit on 19-6-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Is this to be a Eugenics thread, then? Lets get out the face calipers and start classifying schnozes, lol.

Or maybe its a deflective response to recent challenges to Turkeys genocide of the Armenians.

After all, they 'failed miserably to adopt to western culture and, look funny'.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I thought it was an Illuminati thread because aliens/angels/demons or some such.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Then people with the biggest hook noses are the Anunaki, then??! They would never allow themselves to be exposed like that. They are hidden in plain sight alright, but you will never find them.

Edit: Im gonna go walk my dog (logs off, chuckling)…
edit on 19-6-2016 by intrptr because: addition and edit:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The purpose of this infiltration is:

To make us all listen to System of a Down.

I'm for it. All hail our new Armenian overlords!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Little red antisemitic hood: Myyyy, what a big nose you have!

Big bad semitic wolf: all the better to control you through my zionist khazar global media conspiracy

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
LMAO! You guys are funny.

My Armenian Grandfather was born in Turkey at the base of mount Ararat in 1900. His moms uncle who was also Armenian, went to work in a bank, even though he had no college education. In the bank, he discovered some type of corruption, and took action to correct it. This caught the Turkish Mullah's eye. The Mullah made his uncle minister of finance for all of Turkey, and also put him in charge of the Mullah's personal finances.
Probably around 1905-1907 the Muslim Turk soldiers disguised themselves as Kurds, and snuck into our city. They burned down the college (That taught math, history, chemistry etc.), and then burned down the church and murdered the Missionaries. My great Grandmother went to a church tent meeting, and they were doing prophecy. They were told of a comming holocaust, and instructed to leave the country. She went home and told her husband, and he agreed to go prepare a place in America. He went to Phillidelpha and became a steel worker ( he had been a coppersmith in Turkey), and began sending gold coins back to his wife. Women in Turkey were not allowed to own or sell land, so when the time came to sell our farm, his moms uncle( Minister of Finance) sold it for us in 1910. My great Grandmother took her two little boys (7 and 10) and walked across the continent and got on a ship in the greek seaport at Cypress. We changed our name, because the American steel workers couldnt pronounce our real name.
Hitler reportedly looked up to Turkey. He saw that the Armenian Holocaust went well, and reportedly, that is why he did the same to the Jews. The Turks murdered 1.5 million of our people. The Minister of Finance was not murdered, but was killed in a horseback accident. Both my father (89) and my younger sister have recently done a DNA test and are awaiting results. I guess we will find out pretty soon

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You should give it a try how Jesus was portrayed a long time ago

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Find out what? That they adopted a philosophical culture from India?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: visitedbythem

Find out what? That they adopted a philosophical culture from India?
Is that what DNA reveals?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Chelsea Peretti
"Peretti was born and raised in Oakland, California,the daughter of an Italian American father and Jewish mother."

Barbra Streisand
"Streisand's family was Jewish."

Lady Gaga
"Gaga is of 75 percent Italian descent, and also has French Canadian ancestry."

Angelina Jolie
"On her father's side, Jolie is of German and Slovak descent, and on her mother's side, she is of primarily French-Canadian, Dutch, and German ancestry."

Oh #, never thought I'd visit Gaga's wiki page.
Anyway, the entire OP is a load of bollocks.
edit on 19-6-2016 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jul 15th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I googled famous Armenian people and didn't find much. Cher and the Kardashians were the only ones that I could see that I've heard of.

It is strange why such genetic group was targeted for genocide.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hey, I got some family in Colombia that got them those Armenid noses! When I see them in home videos my parents receive, the only thing that come to mind is they should really see a plastic surgeon. I don't think I would be too comfortable to have that much nose on my face.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If you want to know learn more about the Armenian culture/news go to asbarez.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I found this study that provides some evidence for Armenians having genetic affinity to Neolithic Europeans:
www.nature.com...

top topics

join