It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I just stumbled accross what seems to be a legitimate peer-reviewed journal article, that I think will be of interest to ATS. I can vividly picture some members saying: "I told you so!"

This is the PDF:
Apparent Detection via New Telescopes with Concave Lenses of Otherwise Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE)

From the abstract:

we present for the first time evidence for the apparent existence of entities in our terrestrial environment that are solely visible via telescopes with concave lenses, while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional Galileo telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave dark images in the background of digital cameras attached to the Santilli telescopes. These entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the first kind (ITE-1) or dark ITE. We then present, also for the first time, evidence for the apparent existence in our terrestrial environment of additional entities that are also visible to telescopes with concave lenses while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave bright images in the background of digital cameras. These additional entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the second kind (ITE-2) or bright ITE. It is pointed out that both types of entities generally move in the night sky over sensitive areas, and their behavior generally suggests unauthorized surveillance. This paper has been motivated by the significance and diversification of the collected evidence, as well as available independent confirmations, that warrant systematic inspections of the sky over our sensitive civilian, industrial, and military installations via telescopes with concave lenses, so as to detect possible unauthorized surveillance.

I don't really know what to think of it. For the moment I'll just post this for your digestion, meanwhile I'll look for how legit the author and the journal are. The author has a company: Thunder Energies.

Enjoy!!
edit on 19-6-2016 by Agnost because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Please do your research about the Science Publishing Group. They are NOT a legitimate peer review journal.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Apparently they have also filmed it:

New Invisible Terrestrial Entities ITE captured above a Government building in Tallahassee Florida:

Thunder Energies discovers new Invisible Terrestrial Entities using the Santilli Telescope:

Thunder Energies introduces Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE 2) using the new Santilli Telescope:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Interesting still digesting...

I understand that Santilli lenses make 'objects' visible that are invisible for telescopes with normal lenses. And some of the 'objects' manuever in the atmosphere. UFO? really wierd.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Thanks. Indeed, they look legit, but they aren't Mystery publisher launches 44 journals.

Apparently they don't have an editorial board, and authors have to pay (link)

So, it looks like Thunder Energies just wants to sell telescopes...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Agnost

On the second video of 3:19 time length. It seems apparent that the patterns" on the lens are a distortion caused by some light on the telescope/camera. The clue to that is that the jiggly background evidently is of the landscape. Such jiggling is common feature of a high-powered telescope not being sufficiently controlled for movement. Since the patterns in the video do not change at all while the landscape is jiggly, that indicates something interior to the telescope/camera and not an exterior object.

edit on 19-6-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2016 by Aliensun because: format

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And the author (&CEO of Thunder Energies) seems to be walking a bit on the fringe of science...(wiki)

Anyway, it's still a nice read.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance!! Happy Dance!!!

This is hopefully just the beginning of further developments in seeing things outside our ordinary visual spectrum. Before every nay-sayer jumps in, baby-steps people.

One tiny baby step is still worth celebrating!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agnost
I just stumbled accross what seems to be a legitimate peer-reviewed journal article,

What makes you think it is a legitimate peer reviewed article?
What other articles have they published?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hi Bruce,

No, it's one of those scam journals, I also get them in my field. You pay for them publishig your article and they will publish practically anything - no peer review.

In my field I know which journals are legitimate, but not in physics...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just discovered that the subject was already treated on ATS, although the "paper" is recent.

Thunder Energies Corp Discovers Invisible Terrestrial Entities

So, probably better to post in the above thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agnost
a reply to: hellobruce

Hi Bruce,

No, it's one of those scam journals,.

So like the one that published that "non peer reviewed" paper on thermite being fount at the WTC.... pay them money, they will publish any crap!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Interesting.

Pretty lengthy thread on it here from back in January.
Thunder Energies Corp Discovers Invisible Terrestrial Entities

ETA: Never mind, I see you found it.

edit on 6 19 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I can vividly picture some members saying: "I told you so!"

Not only that, but some ATS members have actually constructed stone stacks on a beach with these creatures, only to find out later on that the 'rock' (sentinel creature) that they picked up and stacked, is invisible to the human eye and hidden from the visible spectrum due to its higher frequency beyond Infra Red.

Daemons see these www.abovetopsecret.com... easily just like humans see physical objects in the visible spectrum.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
One tiny baby step is still worth celebrating!

Not really. Santilli is a crank. If you understood physics, reading his explanation of why his 'telescopes' work would have you in stitches.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Not only that, but some ATS members have actually constructed stone stacks on a beach with these creatures, only to find out later on that the 'rock' (sentinel creature) that they picked up and stacked, is invisible to the human eye and hidden from the visible spectrum due to its higher frequency beyond Infra Red.

My invisible pink unicorns said that us just a made up story!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
... is invisible to the human eye and hidden from the visible spectrum due to its higher frequency beyond Infra Red.

The visible spectrum IS a group of higher frequencies beyond infrared.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
The visible spectrum IS a group of higher frequencies beyond infrared.

Move along then to watch some sport and have some booze.

Everything will be just fine whilst the world splits in half between those that understand and those who cannot handle the truth.

Just take the blue pill and everything will be just fine.

If you have nothing to add to the OP, move along as this thread is beyond your understanding and open mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

lol.

wow.
you really want to believe huh... all thanks to youtube. yea you move along and watch more youtube vids on invisible entities, semi visible, and translucent being of the 8th kind and the hollow-flat-holographic-moon-eebd-brainwave sucking-alienbase-megamonilithstructures-ofatlantis-sirius-dysonsphere-nomanever got out of earth's orbit-graysatarea51-scretgovermentspaceprogram-withintergalaticforces eating mushroom and tripping off acid, available on dvd!

the above makes as much senses as the contents in this thread.

oh yea... crop circles leaving humans messages from outer space.
it never stops, and never will.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Invisible entities are just the old well known Angels and Demons.

Humans see in the visible spectrum between RED on the low end and VIOLET on the high end.

Angels are seen above the highest human vision, so they are in the ULTRAVIOLET part of the spectrum.

Demons are seen below the lowest human vision, so they are in the INFRARED part of the spectrum.

The mid range for humans is GREEN. And that is the color of the LORD of the earth, otherwise known as YWHW.

LORD = L+O+R+D = 12+15+18+4 = 49 = 7 x 7 = 49 = 7 + 18 + 5 + 5 + 14 = G + R + E + E + N = GREEN

He is the "Jealous" God.

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate
me;
" -- KJV, Exodus 20:5

According to the Tibetan Buddhists, you meet this God on the 5th day in the Bardo when you die.

Jealous God on the FIFTH DAY

QUOTE:
"O nobly-born, listen undistractedly. On the Fifth Day, the green light of the primal form of the element air will shine upon thee... Along with it a light of dull green colour from the Asura-loka, produced from the cause of the feeling of jealousy, coming side by side with the Wisdom Rays, will shine upon thee. Meditate upon it with impartiality, -- with neither repulsion nor attraction. -- The Tibetan Book of the Dead, [The Fifth Day], pg.17
END QUOTE.

So, you see the same LORD of the Judeo-Christian Old Testament, is found with the same attributes everywhere. [Jealous, Green, Warlike, Vengeful, Wrathful, ...] and even in English Gematria the name LORD is encoded with the numerical code for GREEN.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join