It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance *Was* Bliss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The secret to a man's happiness is a woman. If you've got one already, use that penetrating vision of your to 'see' the child she once was. Nourish that.

For you women who happen across this thread ... find a man. Gently shape him into the figure you want him to be. Enable him to succeed. 'Prepare' to enjoy life.

These things take years ... if not decades ... to cultivate. So, be patient.

Cheers,
-Snarl

THAT was beautiful! Right on man! You ROCK!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Only took me three years to come up with something good. Even BFFT said something to me about that.

You guys made my day making positive remarks.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

There's perhaps a lot to be said about not knowing about how things work....

However....I know a guy who just died from going to the hospital and following the advice of the dr. He was perfectly fine, but then 3 months later he was dead. Now if he knew what I know about hospitals, he would have probably been wise to seek out some alternative treatments and or do some research before blindly going along with what the Dr's told him they want to do. But he wasn't awake, or aware and it actually got him killed. Another situation.... I know a guy who ended up in a wheel chair in the same scenario. he was fine, but he took his dr's advice, got a surgury and they paralyszed him from the neck down.

So I'm just talking about the medical industry but ya knowing a lot has it's upsides too. But ya as far as adgendas go, and brainwashing, it's an ongoing thing. It's better to be aware to it all though. That way you don't buy into all the BS out there. But ya it's depressing that's for sure. Kinda kills your dreams in life because you can so easily feel like "why try" knowing you live under tyranny in most countries.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yeah. It sucks. Figuring out that every. single. thing. is based on avarice really takes the young wind out of one's sails.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

But it's a battle for supremacy and territory. It's dog eat dog. If u don't eat the dog then the dog will eat u. And we all know who the dog is

top topics

<< 1   >>

join