It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm, the real reason behind the cameras on the telephone poles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Tbh I'm unsure if you're being sarcastic or not but I'm sorry for what happened to you.

I do believe that those in authority should be subjected to the same surveillance as the rest of us. It will keep us all thinking twice about doing anything that might land us in prison. I think the realization that our behavior can be captured and displayed on youtube alone for the world to judge should make us think twice.

And I see what you mean. It would be hard to frame an individual who has visual documentation of their whereabouts at all times. Oddly, being framed is one of my deepest fears. I'm afraid of that betrayal... so, what you say sounds good to me too. lol. I'll be stayin in the light myself. Not that I'm anybody special anyhow. It kind of annoys me how people act like they won't be able to sh-t in peace anymore... as if anybody wants to watch them take a sh-t!. No one cares if you fart in your sleep, either. In fact, most people are basically normal nobodies that nobody else would want to watch even if they were getting paid... it'd be so boring. I know because I bore myself. So yeah. It's really just for our own protection.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It was a plane, heck lets say it was a missile just cause, that's a super fast craft getting caught on a crappy security camera that has a fixed view trying to catch objects not so big, not so fast. That's why we have a few frames, because it's out of range that freaking quick!

Hey, I don't know, maybe there were more cameras, but that camera you can tell there was no more footage it was seen and gone in just a few frames.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20875786]seasonal[/post

Not coming to the street near you soon, already here.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thing is we are all to scared to do anything about the approaching Police State or end up being in a video like this:

Ive posted it before. A shameless plug of my friend's band.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I hate to tell you guys but the little things you are worried about are absolutely nothing compared to what can be brought out to use against the enemies of those who run this joint.

On top of that armed rebellion would really only ever be #ing over neighbors,friends, and innocents. In a scenario that frankly should never come to pass since technological dominance of land,air,sea and space is firmly in US hands and is set to become more so year by year.

I've been gangstalked by these fools and they think that it is so worth doing but quite frankly I just see more pawns wasting their lives harassing those they are told to dislike.

I assume the things they do are intended to drive you insane or something but that # does not work on me as my normal life does a far better job of messing with my head.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

yeah you got something like that to look forward to....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join