It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI hunts for Muslim couple arrested for terror threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Apparently an American man and wife converted to the Islamic faith and have been acting like a couple of hooligans.

Two stories say they have been arrested more than once and released.

Something about threats all over the place including social media.

One recent threat to a waitress over some petty nit-picky problem resulted in a gun threat to the waitress.

Can anybody confirm this whole thing?

story 1 ...

Arkansas Muslim couple arrested for threatening waitress: “People like you are the reason we kill”

Authorities have never shown any interest whatsoever in the phenomenon of conversion to Islam and the question of why so many converts turn to jihad and treason, but the Crawfords are a living illustration of why this lack of interest is dangerously myopic. Look at how often this hate-filled couple has demonstrated why they’re a danger to society:

1. The Mel’s Diner incident: “Before the Crawford’s left Mel’s Diner, it is reported that Daphne Crawford said, ‘People like you are the reason we kill.'”

2. The Facebook threat: “Daphne Crawford also threatened a victim on a Facebook post saying her husband would show up with an AK-47.”

3. The threat to the car dealer: “A police report says Alan threatened to kill a used car salesman back in March.”

story 2 ...

Arkansas: FBI hunts for Muslim couple arrested for terror threats — fled upon release, had weapons & ammo

Earlier today I wrote about this Muslim couple, noting their numerous jihad terror threats and adding: “All this makes it likely that it’s only a matter of time before the Crawfords commit mass murder in the name of their god, or at least try to do so. They should be very, very closely watched. Will they be, once they’re released for this offense? Or would that be ‘Islamophobic,’ as in the case of Omar Mateen?

Were they very, very closely watched once they were released? They were not, despite the fact that — we only learn now — weapons and ammunition were found when they were arrested. Now they have fled and ditched their car, and are gone like Omar Mateen’s wife. Just how many jihad terror suspects is the FBI going to let slip through its fingers before it abandons its suicidal political correctness and willful ignorance about jihad? How many Americans have to die?

Family Values Still Count !!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh yea, see, this is the perfect example when our fbi and security agency's need to step up and do their job, and send these people to a special prison where they can be water boarded, I fully support that.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
last thing we need as muslims people like these two embracing islam in a crazy way ( face-palm )

and no its not islamophobic to hunt people like them, its the right thing to do

its every body's life matter at this point

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Well said, and I've always appreciated your views on Islamic extremism, you don't put up with it, and more people like you should speak out anyway well said.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

One recent threat to a waitress over some petty nit-picky problem resulted in a gun threat to the waitress.

I've seen video after video of these "hooligans" in France and Sweden busting up the concrete sidewalks to get their "stones" to use to bust out windows, smash cars, and throw at people. The westernized, American flavor won't have to do that. All they need to do is go by guns. How convenient for them.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So all the mass murders connected to Islam in Europe were done with rocks ?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You know perfectly well what I'm saying and you know why.

Those people weren't shot. Lots and lots of angry people standing in the streets hurling slabs of busted up sidewalk at people. Do you want to think how that might have turned out if they'd have guns? Or do you want to pussyfoot around it?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
"Authorities have never shown any interest whatsoever in the phenomenon of conversion to Islam and the question of why so many converts turn to jihad and treason"

Strange... The muslim converts I know are some of the finest people I've ever met. I think it depends on who learns Islam to someone, terrorist organisations have people who recruit for them, they search the ones that are easy to manipulate.

Anyhow here's a story of a convert on how he converted to Islam. His perspective of Islam completely changed after he actually did some reseach. It's actually quite funny too, should check it out:

edit on 18-6-2016 by ChemicalAli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Authorities have never shown any interest whatsoever in the phenomenon of conversion to Islam and the question of why so many converts turn to jihad and treason"

I have come to believe that many of the new "converts" are simply lost, mentally ill, violent people, who don't mind taking innocent lives in order to try to find a niche. I would bet my booty a high percentage of them have some degree of mental retardation. I think they are using this religion as a cover to perpetrate heinous crimes, which they are predisposed to do.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

These two yahoos? They're not getting in to paradise. And the chick would probably be killed on-sight by anyone she's claiming to be affiliated with.

ETA: They've probably got a murder all planned out and are gonna try and blame it on Islam. ... Maybe get a pass for "the error of their ways" in court.
edit on 1862016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I think its a given Terrorists are mentally ill, but i would go one step further (though our society isn't ready to say this) that blind faith in any sky fairy is a mental illness, and also will have consequences and a certain amount of causality's associated with it, from those you love to those you interact with. So in some ways its treasonous to humanity. I can pretty much blame religion for most of the horrible things that have happened in my life since I was a child and that religion for the most part was Christianity

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Stop calling them Islamists!

They are called, "Registered Democrats".

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm sorry you had a bad childhood.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

LoL I was in no way crying about my childhood, im just making the point that perhaps the concept of blind faith is indeed a mental illness, anyway i think Christianity has really bad Ideas much like Islam, but i believe Christianity also has more redeemable texts that basically allow Christians to be non participants, whilst waiting for the tribulation and Jesus's return, which Islam has no such idea's, the closet idea you could come up with is that ,"there is no compulsion in religion" however many of the previous texts and further texts totally wash this notion, but for a pure Quoranist they possibly can justify and live a peaceful non extreme existence, lol thanks for patronizing me

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I thought for you to make a self-disclosure like that - on a thread like this, it must have been horrific.

Anyway, I'm unaware of people who sign up to become Christians these days for the sole purpose of having an excuse to join an army dedicated to taking innocent lives.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You know perfectly well what I'm saying and you know why.

Those people weren't shot. Lots and lots of angry people standing in the streets hurling slabs of busted up sidewalk at people. Do you want to think how that might have turned out if they'd have guns? Or do you want to pussyfoot around it?

Je suis Charlie..

Guess they all weren't done with rocks.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/18.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yeah, once. If you want to do a comparative study, let me know.

Je suis Charlie. ..

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

and the train and the concert... in the last year

shall we also adjust for population 60 mil to 330 mil?
edit on 18-6-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Why'd you name yourself after a terrorist convicted of war crimes, ChemicalAli?

new topics

top topics

join