It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: All Six Major GOP Convention Sponsors DROP OUT In Protest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:18 AM

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Not all Rich people are establishment.

In a corporatocracy successful businessmen are the same as politicians.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:27 AM

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
BREAKING: All Six Major GOP Convention Sponsors DROP OUT In Protest

Many of the major companies that helped fund the 2012 GOP National Convention have declined to sponsor the 2016 event in Cleveland this year.

None of the companies listed above have publicly stated whether or not their decision has to do with Donald Trump’s presumptive status as the party’s presidential nominee. Many have declined to help fund the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia as well, perhaps in an attempt to not make their decisions seem too partisan. Corporations often sponsor party conventions simply to promote their brands rather than make explicit partisan endorsements.

The enormous controversy emerging over Trump’s likely nomination in July does, however, provide a clear risk for many companies, who fear that their association with Trump will be potentially harmful to their brand. A growing amount of pressure has been applied by a variety of activists, who insist that funding the event implies complicity between the brand and Trump’s many racist statements against Latinos and Muslims throughout his campaign.

Well it just is getting worse for this guy. So hated that companies do not want to be associated with him but then again who can blame them. It is going to be so embarrassing for the GOP this November when they are humiliated on the national stage by getting their butts whooped by a woman they hate.

Dawg, do you really dedicate time and energy into this? Life has so much to offer, you don't need any of this. It's not a team, and you aren't on it. You/we/I lose no matter who it is, why would you celebrate anything that hurts us?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump is a corporation.

That's just as bad, or worse than being owned by one.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
a reply to: xuenchen

Gary Johnson made no mention on Flag day about that but instead posted in huge caps happy rhamadan... he lost my vote that day...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
Google sold Motorola to the Chinese company Lenovo so their exit doesn't surprise me. So what does this mean? The convention is going to look like it was produced by a middle school YouTube user?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:07 PM

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: olaru12

"The question is....will the Republicans throw Trump under the bus to save face and still be a viable political party...barely? "

Oooh I could play that game too, replace Republicans and Trump, with Democrats and HIllary.

NEITHER candidate should be running.
One is a perpetual middle school kid and the other a lying possible criminal.

So just stop.
Ok cool.

Stop what? You a mod now?

Except the democrats aren't in meltdown mode over Clinton.

Because Obama is a obviously they will support a crooked Hilary!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: shredderofsouls

I posted this on a different thread earlier today, but it works just as well for this thread.

I just have to ask, how well do they pay your for your troll services?

Clinton SuperPac Admits to Paying Internet Trolls

Does it pay well enough to justify overlooking your principles and ethics?

Ah, what difference, at this point, does it make?

Good idea. If you brand your opponents as paid shills, you're under no obligation to actually listen and respond intelligently. Well done sir.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:35 AM
a reply to: Metallicus

How is it anti-Trump to post the news about this? I will admit I am no fan of Trump but this is definitely news worthy. When was the last time some thing like this even happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>