It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: All Six Major GOP Convention Sponsors DROP OUT In Protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My choice of Trump is not based on emotion, and I find it insulting that you would judge me like that. I have, throughout these forums, given sound reasoning for my support of Trump, based on his policies and upon what this country and future generations need in order to have a future.

Trump says what needs to be said, to people who are not used to people standing up to them.
The media deserves what he says.
The elite deserve what he says.
The thing is, most voters are not part of the elite.

And don't start saying things like he insults minorities and women, because that is media spin that has been proven false repeatedly on these forums.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: shredderofsouls

For example, there was a Clinton ad that was supposedly criticizing Trump, and almost everything mentioned were the reasons people are voting for Trump.

And also the reason he is losing and will lose in November

edit on 18-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

How about his attack on free speech, the precious 2nd amendment?

He wants to be able to sue papers whenever they say something negative about him, he bans papers from covering him because they use his words and facts against him.

According to some on here. he is also attacking the 2nd amendment by saying people on the no fly list can get guns.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Sigh. See, you just don't get it.
People who really don't understand why so many are voting for Trump will never understand.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I have no doubt that there are a lot of people voting for him, it is just that there is not enough support to get him the presidency nor will there ever be.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It's about time someone called out the media for their dishonesty.
They constantly spin news, reporting to sensationalize or spread their agenda.
True journalism rarely exists any more.
What is wrong with insisting that the media tells the truth?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
People on the left are freaking out that he is running for president but I am making these threads to show that there is nothing to worry about.

The majority of Americans will not elect him and that is a fact because the majority don't like morons but it does suck that the only alternative is Clinton.

Oh well, people would rather go with corrupt and a liar than a crazy person who attacks every group possible and alienates them and is a loose cannon. No one wants someone like that in charge things like nuclear weapons or have the ability to call for war.

edit on 18-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Your opinion, but we shall see

Even those who do not particularly like Trump will choose him over an evil, elitist, criminal, career politician.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The thing is, most voters are not part of the elite.

That's very true. Do you really think the corporate, oligarchy, elite will pay even the slightest attention to the voters?

I guess you are to young to remember 2000 and what happened during that election. Why do you think that won't happen to Trump?
edit on 18-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Why he will not get in is because he is a loose cannon and people see that he is running for the presidency for himself not the people of America.

If he got in, people would think (and with good cause) that every new law or presidential order will only benefit him.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Insulting again? haha. I am old enough to be a grandmother, and have been through many elections.
I have voted for Independents, Democrats, and Republicans, and have even not voted when the choices did not seem worth it.
And I am old enough to see how this country has changed over the years, and not for the better.
I can honestly say that in all my years of voting, this is the first election that I see a candidate that shows hope for real change in this country.

This election showed that the normal voters could make a difference in the primaries.
In spite of media and pundits and elite trying to talk everyone out of Trump, and acting like he had no chance, he made it to this point.
If the elite pull any double-cross at this point, they will end up with a revolution on their hands that will be the end of the Republican party.
I actually see trouble coming for the DNC as well, with their treatment of Sanders.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
trump bashers seem so oblivious to the alternative......
clinton....how can you not see.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Trump has everything that someone could want. He is wealthy, and has no reason to run other than to make a difference and help the country.
If you really listen to what he says, he does want to make a difference and make the country better.

I heard in one town hall - someone asked him "why" he wanted to be president. He pointed to a child in the front, and said something like "it's for him, and for all of the next generations... if the country continues on the current path, there will be nothing left for them. I'm doing it for them.".

You see the abuse Trump endures. This is not an easy thing he is doing. He has no reason to go through all of this. If he was selfish, he would take his millions and keep his time and effort to his own endeavors.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

By the way, your opinion there actually applies more to Clinton.
She has already used her government positions for mostly personal gain.
What exactly do you think she intends to do with the presidency?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

I loathe and despise Trump and I'm not voting for Clinton......I'm voting for my friend and exboss Gov. Gary Johnson.

Talk about oblivious....
edit on 19-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What is it about this election that makes almost any thread/subject degrade into the same discussions about Trump vs Clinton? No matter what the thread's subject, this seems to happen a lot this year doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

When violence is expected at both conventions as protestors are all ready lining up what company wants thier brand associated with it. You'll see two rallies with massive police protestors and a company brand not something companies would want. It says nothing about the candidates only the hostile political attitudes we see this election. This election is odd in the fact the one people hate the most will lose and both candidates have alot of people that hate them
edit on 6/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I heard in one town hall - someone asked him "why" he wanted to be president. He pointed to a child in the front, and said something like "it's for him, and for all of the next generations... if the country continues on the current path, there will be nothing left for them. I'm doing it for them.".

And you bought that?

Anyone without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of could have, would have, said that.

You say you are old enough to be a grandma and you're still believing in election promises?

Go Trump, I guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Kind of proves the point that our political system is bought and paid for by corporate America. If they can't control and influence the political system, they're not going to support the party or the candidate with their money. The GOP establishment is probably biting their nails and peeing their pants about now.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: autopat51

I loathe and despise Trump and I'm not voting for Clinton......I'm voting for my friend and exboss Gov. Gary Johnson.

Talk about oblivious....

Oh wow, Gary "Just 5% of the vote is all I need to help put Hillary in the White House" Johnson. *golf clap*

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join