It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any conspiracy theorist left here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Funny, I usually find your words to be circular. What exactly don't you get? There is nothing that isn't very straight forward in the quoted words.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The noise is drowning out thought. We're all talking about gay marriage, gun rights whatever and not discussing why we are only discussing gay rights, gun rights, whatever. The WHY is a conspiracy in itself. We are distracted by non-issues while there's serious crap going on.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm seeing just a lot of the same thing, just used on the most recent big news story

prince dies.....the illuminati killed him...no wait, he's still alive !

orlando shooting....false flag...no wait it was a hoax !

you don't see any original thought anymore, and this used to be the place to come to for original thought

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I don't think there are less people who are interested in conspiracy theories, I think there are a lot of very well educated debaters on the non-conspiracy side to be honest. The logical thinkers don't need to outnumber the conspiracy theorists simply because for every one of them, there are fifty of us, and at least forty nine of us are mad!

Not a criticism on the side of us conspirationally minded ones, but the truth is that we have a much more difficult job of proving a conspiracy, than they have of denying one.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

It ceased being "theory" decades ago.

It may be that on ATS, it's just become tooooo wearying to even bother with the chronic, hostile, haughey, personhood assaultive, personhood insulting clueless naysayers.
ive seen that too, i know at times i can be hostile and a jerk but i saw some postings of some people that had nothing really to do with the thread,they added only outright ridicule to the OP with their posts
edit on 18-6-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

So

You never question anything?

Simply questioning is not a sign of mental illness nor is it any sort of debilitation. However, assuming a "greater than" attitude is a sure sign of mental instability and emotional insecurity.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: Jonjonj

Funny, I usually find your words to be circular. What exactly don't you get? There is nothing that isn't very straight forward in the quoted words.

I think you are just playing with me. Nothing about what you wrote is straight forward to me, help a brother out? Which conspiracies were proven which were later spun, and out of those, which one had the probability of being true?

Am I misunderstanding to such a degree as to kill myself here or what?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

So

You never question anything?

C'mon Slayer, I know you said you've not been here much lately, but surely you don't think that's a reasonable question to be asking me.

Simply questioning is not a sign of mental illness nor is it any sort of debilitation. However, assuming a "greater than" attitude is a sure sign of mental instability and emotional insecurity.

Well, when you frame it like that, it makes me look like the loon, and the mere "questioning" as being sane, except this is a total skew of what's taking place.

People who question are not insane, people who lack the capacity to critically think through their pondering do in fact often suffer from a degree of mental illness.

To call this out is in no way a sign of mental instability or emotional insecurity. It's called being an adult, and not caring what people think if I disagree with them. That would be a sign of maturity.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It may be that on ATS, it's just become tooooo wearying to even bother with the chronic, hostile, haughey, personhood assaultive, personhood insulting clueless naysayers.

You just nailed it!

OP, I have noticed the same as well. I believe most conspiracy theorists have moved on. Many of us do not like wasting our times on the internet trying to wake up the public.

We live in a society where the last two generations of people have been taught there are no conspiracy theories. And the fact is, Lame stream properganda media shams and ridicules all conspiracy theorist.

Even I kept some stuff to myself and never talk about certain events publicly, meaning off the internet. Why? Because most people have no clue that they are under big brothers control and everything is monitored from your credit cards, listening, and hidden cameras devices inside and outside of most buildings and GPS tracking devices on your smart phones, to kitchen appliances, watching and listening to every word you say and recording it. . We have very little privacy in today's world.

I can tell you, I do not recognize my own country any longer, the United States is not the land of the free any longer. There has been a war against the Constitutions for the last 20 years to destroy it from enemies within the United States, who are bought and paid for by the world largest corporation Lobbyist who are now dictating law in our country. How ironic for them.

Freedom is something the one percent wants to get rid of, the sooner the better, and they are quickly achieving their goals by the uses of Capitalism.

Conspiracies theorist are not welcome in this new world, the corrupt one percent do not like their corruption or illegal agendas exposed.

edit on 18-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

To call this out is in no way a sign of mental instability or emotional insecurity. It's called being an adult, and not caring what people think if I disagree with them. That would be a sign of maturity.

Maturity?

I guess that all depends on the perceived mannerism in which its conducted.

No?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Which conspiracies were proven which were later spun, and out of those, which one had the probability of being true?

Am I misunderstanding to such a degree as to kill myself here or what?

Wait wait, wait! I'm the one who isn't speaking logically here? How the hell did you get that out of my words?

This is very simple, I have no clue why you made all those twists and turns right there. Have you heard the expression, "even a broken clock is right twice a day" ?? That's it. All I was saying.

1. Most conspiracies are proven false. This is self-evident if you've been a conspiracy theorist for a long while. Most of the crap, while maybe having a sliver of truth, is proven to be incorrect.

2. Of the remaining, most events that have a theory pointing to be mostly or entirely true, have even more theories that are far off base. Hence, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
edit on 18-6-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Certainly.

All morals have a subjective element to them and require being filtered through humans of differing hierarchical value structures and beliefs.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Certainly not evident by the 57 billion Mandela Effect threads or every thread calling Orlando a FF or conspiracy..

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well I exspecially liked the my little pony turning people trans conspiracy, and I'm glad to know why I've become increasingly effeminate ever since I became a brony.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Regarding point 2; Can you name a conspiracy theory which was circulated via this medium which has ever been demonstrated to be factual?

I've asked this question before and the only example which was presented was Snowden's revelations about the extend of NSA data collection. It was a good example but, to my mind, this was not a conspiracy theory, but a given.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
THANKS for your kind words.

INDEED. Worth repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: Informer1958
You just nailed it!

OP, I have noticed the same as well. I believe most conspiracy theorists have moved on. Many of us do not like wasting our times on the internet trying to wake up the public.

We live in a society where the last two generations of people have been taught there are no conspiracy theories. And the fact is, Lame stream properganda media shams and ridicules all conspiracy theorist.

Even I kept some stuff to myself and never talk about certain events publicly, meaning off the internet. Why? Because most people have no clue that they are under big brothers control and everything is monitored from your credit cards, listening, and hidden cameras devices inside and outside of most buildings. We have very little privacy in today's world.

I can tell you, I do not recognize my own country any longer, the United States is not the land of the free any longer. There has been a war against the Constitutions for the last 20 years to destroy it from enemies within the United States, who are bought and paid for by the world largest corporation Lobbyist who are now dictating law in our country. How ironic for them.

Freedom is something the one percent wants to get rid of, the sooner the better, and they are quickly achieving their goals by the uses of Capitalism.

Conspiracies theorist are not welcome in this new world, the corrupt one percent do not like their corruption or illegal agendas exposed.

Those of us who have studied such things since 1965 are often quite weary to exasperated trying to wake folks up who have had brazen facts rubbed in their clueless faces soooooooo repeatedly for so many decades to absolutely no learning effect.

Then there's the issue of God saying He'd send a DELUSION to folks who were so doggedly determined to be in chronic rebellion against Him.

And, as my Dissertation Chairman said . . . don't try to teach a pig to sing--it only annoys the pig and frustrates you.

I've had a hard time accepting his exhortation these following 40 years. But it's true. Certainly it's largely true.

I still bother as much as I do in the probably vain hope that at least one out of a thousand or 10,000 might be awakened enough to prepare better--their hearts, spirits, families.

But I have no delusions that the naysayers--particularly the extremely stubbornly terminally uninformed sorts so plentiful hereon--I have no delusions that they will learn anything from my humble words.

Their personhood assaultiveness is particularly insulting and arrogant. But what else would we expect from such thin-skinned Attachment Disorder fostered and ignorant immaturity? They really do not know any better.

They refuse to learn any better. They will be like the Jews who finally realized when the shower heads started emitting gas instead of water that they were not in the new locations for new jobs.

The odd thing is that they will likely then blame others instead of themselves for their terminal stupidity and willful cluelessness. That is, if they live long enough to blame anyone at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think you are confused as to what the BBQ forum is to be used for.
This is the 2nd lame thread by the OP that doesn't belong here.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage, you are a brilliant man.

What do you call it in terms of 'confirmed' or not

WHEN

100's of oligarchy leaders for the last 150+ years have documented in a great many documents and speeches

1. WHAT they would do
2. HOW they would do it.
3. What their ultimate goals were.

And, as the decades have rolled by--

THEY HAVE DONE EXACTLY AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD--OVERWHELMINGLY SUCCESSFULLY.

They are still at it and picking up speed.

They are even more brazen because they know we can do nothing to stop them.

. . . . just as Biblically predicted.

How on earth can you construe that as OTHERWISE than confirmed?

There's no theory involved. There never has been.

Only those who are shockingly unread and uninformed have ever considered it a theory

Their famous novels have become reality. Only Fahrenheit 451 is still a bit in the future.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1466292778&sr=1-1&keywords=farenheight+451

1984 has been much achieved--say 80-90%.

Brave New World has been much achieved--say 80-90%. And they are still working hard toward the remaining %.

Even THE WAR OF THE WORLDS has had its part in prepping and shaping society toward their goals. And, it has been documented how the PTB engineered, designed, scheduled and carefully evaluated the radio scare it caused.

I really thought you were better read on such things.
edit on 18/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hmm, I think you can find a few that would fit more under the "mostly true", and even then it would depend on how you would qualify a conspiracy in the first place.

Off the top of my head... lets see operation MKULTRA and COINTELPRO. With these two, there were people who theorized the government was experimenting on the population, and trying to brainwash them pushing out disinfo agents and such. This is now known to be true. Our government has at times experimented on the population unwittingly, and does employ tactics which were only imagined, but not confirmed until years later.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: SLAYER69

Certainly.

All morals have a subjective element to them and require being filtered through humans of differing hierarchical value structures and beliefs.

So in essence, one persons perceived truths vary depending on their own experiences. Questioning another persons beliefs is a way to gain a better understanding of that which they are not yet familiar with.

When I read "Conspiracy Theory" I zone in on the "Theory" part. Conspiracy? Well that part needs to be fleshed out and that's what this site offers. A medium in which to discuss/debate/argue possible conspiracy.

edit on 18-6-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join