It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any conspiracy theorist left here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've been noticing an alarming trend lately. It's almost as if the conspiracy theorist and people who are working on alternative theories to mainstream science, history and political propaganda have been slowly dwindling.

Is it just me or is skepticism totally taking over?

What happened to taking a step back from your emotions and views and opening your mind to alternative perspectives and theories?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Most alternatives don't require conspiracy, and most conspiracy theories are the result of ignorance and poor reasoning. I think most conspiracy theories were long ago fleshed out by the majority. I'm mostly just here for the lulz, but every once in a while there's some interesting post or even thread that pops up on this site.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It ceased being "theory" decades ago.

It may be that on ATS, it's just become tooooo wearying to even bother with the chronic, hostile, haughey, personhood assaultive, personhood insulting clueless naysayers.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I totally disagree if anything some of the theories are becoming proven true as time goes.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Not really. The majority are proven false, and the few which were proven truly were often spun in so many ways that at least one of them had a good chance of being true.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think its better to have few real conspiracy theories that are solidly put together than to have just a endless flood of random speculation (what if the world is cube shaped...) based on the most flimsy foundation.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I will point,steer or give glib one liners these days but my threads a few and far between these days its getting bad for example most of the Hillary Clinton bible codes have now dissapeared and google and facebook are actively censoring and its getting frenetic....the Devil knows his time is short.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Two Solid conspiracy theories and the most vital in this modern age

Kennedy and 911

Watershed events that are dripping with proof of a conspiracy

Both centered around starting wars

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Good example here.

Pure lulz, lol I wonder if you will ever attain insight into your own madness.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Things can be debunked much better now. I thought for sure with the proliferation of smartphones some real credible UFO cases would develop. So far, that has not really materialized. Same with hackers. They never seem to get the treasure chest, just some loose change.

I took a college elective on JFK by one of the most respected authors on the subject. Lots of twist and turns but at the end of the day even he admitted that Oswald, even with his inferior rifle, could have pulled it off which is equally hard to believe as a conspiracy. There are also more film on it than just the Zapruder film but even those...nothing.
edit on 18-6-2016 by LifeMode because: ***EDIT JFK***

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Great wits and madness are near allied and thin partitions do their bounds divide,yes Im in that group,you however dont remotely qualify.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Not by a long shot.

Have you ever searched for

"globalist quotes" +"in their own words" +"writings or speeches"

???

The evidence is piles thick and warehouses full worth.

Of course . . . denial is extremely popular in our era . . . and on ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What a helpful, collaborative attitude.

/sarc

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yea well, sick people lack insight into their condition, and most madness is driven by stupidity, not a great mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Maybe if I used all caps and colored fonts I could become enlightened like you.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I've been noticing an alarming trend lately. It's almost as if the conspiracy theorist and people who are working on alternative theories to mainstream science, history and political propaganda have been slowly dwindling.

Is it just me or is skepticism totally taking over?

Yes and No

I've taken a break. Bought some new shoes, Gone for walks and been binge watching some shows, trying to get up to date. Other than that, I'm still just as open minded as the next person. Just with new shoes.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
onequestion

It's almost as if the conspiracy theorist ...have been slowly dwindling.

I don't think it is so much that Conspiracy Theorists have been dwindling as it is they've been driven out.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

doubtful.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes, I have seen people twist words and follow loons down rabbit holes because they lack the intellect to properly put words in their proper context.

You really must have poor reasoning capacity to believe most the crap on these altnews sites. It's just so obvious there's too many logical fallacies. How do you not see this? Are you senile or something?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Not really. The majority are proven false, and the few which were proven truly were often spun in so many ways that at least one of them had a good chance of being true.

What does this even mean? I have analysed the words, but they don't compute in any logical way. Can you explain?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join