It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read: Worst Case War Scenario, WWIII: East Asia....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
No proteinx I cannot be "cured" by your "birdsnestoup" remedies, its okay, but you cannot prove we paid the russians to send that guy up, just like you cannot prove that the Shenzhou is a mimicry of the soyuz..etc.etc.

I donot care it is mimice or not (it is not of course), cause that is our ship made by ourselves, that is our man sent by ourselves, we can do it anytime we want with our own stuff.

CAN YOU, CAN YOU, CAN YOU?

yeah, keep begging, that is your personality, you even claim the indepenence of india is the result of begging from British------that is your own word in the taiwan-china flaming thread.

and you are very proud you indian made it success through begging------that is also your own words.

so, keep begging, and we are waiting someday you are going to beg us again, and you will be proud of having a ride with Chinese spaceship. and I won't be suprised if you claim genetically indian are same as Chinese at that time.
And you will be laughing out towards........who?yeah, you will laughing out toward your friends of tibets excile people: "Hello, I can have ride with Chinese spaceship now, you cannot!!"

[edit on 21-1-2005 by proteinx]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
proteinx, I would like to know if its true that your people only have a 2 inch penis when its hard? Because I am getting the feeling that you have some kinda of envy towards the Indians. Maybe its because they have bigger penises than your people.
Sorry mods

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
proteinx, I would like to know if its true that your people only have a 2 inch penis when its hard? Because I am getting the feeling that you have some kinda of envy towards the Indians. Maybe its because they have bigger penises than your people.
Sorry mods

Did you mother tell you that? I would guess she might get some smell of KongPao Chicken or Curry Chicken. Which one do you prefer?

Mods, if you want me stop, then you want that indian guy stop and this guy stop.

I have much more if these guys want to continue.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by proteinx]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
ButId didn't start anything Proteinx...As far as I remember, the earliest post I made on this thread of a WWIII scenario, and then in you jumped with all your profanities, and since its my policy not to 'ignore' anyone I graced all your 'statements' with suitable replies, non of them profane..whereas all your replies have been:
1.Profane
2. Irrelevant to the subject at hand
3. reminiscent of child-like tantrums
4. obessed with "indians"
5. Extremely contradictory;on one hand you say you have "indian friends" who are definitely fictitious im sure now, and on the other hand you diss india like theres nothing else to do..

You're paranoid,delusoinal,schizophrenic and violent..you're own countrymen on this forum have disowned you

Hawkss (An otherwise avid chinese nationalist) has said I quote
"You need mental help"
COWlan, another chinese ATS member, has said "you're adisgrace to all chinese"...
Now where does that leave you??

Really I do sympathize..

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Daedalus3

Thanks for that bit on the pipeline. Who knows if they pull it off. Pakistan might want it for leverage over India!

The DaVinci Project will use a large balloon to take its rocket to just over 20,000 metres. At that point, the rocket which looks like something out of Babylon5 will ignite and head for space.
The Canadian Arrow has taken the specs for the V2, updated the components and created a two stage booster + capsule arrangement.

Both projects have a sound technical basis, are far into the testing process and the funding has held up. I suspect at least one will make it in 2005. Neither of these are anything capable of orbital flight but if they start making money from space tourism, who knows what they will try as a follow up. You can easily search for their websites.

As far as the Canadian satellite industry goes, they can create ANY kind of satellite they want. It is just a question of money. What makes the most money however, are communications satellites and components and gadgets marketted to other people's satellites. So most of the efforts have been of that kind.

I think this thread as originally conceived is dead!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I like all kinds of 'non-exotic' chinese food...kungpao chicken is the one with ground peanuts right? yumm

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

ButId didn't start anything Proteinx...As far as I remember, the earliest post I made on this thread of a WWIII scenario, and then in you jumped with all your profanities, and since its my policy not to 'ignore' anyone I graced all your 'statements' with suitable replies, non of them profane..whereas all your replies have been:
1.Profane
2. Irrelevant to the subject at hand
3. reminiscent of child-like tantrums
4. obessed with "indians"
5. Extremely contradictory;on one hand you say you have "indian friends" who are definitely fictitious im sure now, and on the other hand you diss india like theres nothing else to do..

You're paranoid,delusoinal,schizophrenic and violent..you're own countrymen on this forum have disowned you

Hawkss (An otherwise avid chinese nationalist) has said I quote
"You need mental help"
COWlan, another chinese ATS member, has said "you're adisgrace to all chinese"...
Now where does that leave you??

Really I do sympathize..

Ha, did you realize how my "attacking" start? all start from your obsession of the scenarios that "Indian vs. China" and your funny dream of conquer China or Tibet. Check all your posts, 80% of them are attacking China. Hawkass once put you speechless so many times: like your so called 'class system' in your country and cause huge segregation in soceity and you are even proud of it? Your poor health condtion (50% population donot use tolit paper and use hand to clean ass after sh*t ), Your shameful performance in Olypmic (1 billion people just won 1 medal)! Forgetting your proud history and shamefully licking western coutries ass, even claiming you are proud of being colonized by British and you are genetically to European so you are much better! And you claim "Begging" is the way Indian handel with western coutries and it works for you very well......etc, and you jumped into China-taiwan thread attacking China even without knowing what is going on. Not only me, many of indian friends feel sick about you.

I might say something that overstated about china-taiwan issue, but you know what, Hawkass kept auguring with those mindless taiwanese, but he came up with me together show how stupid you are about all those posts you made towards China.

Cowan, Hawkass and I only show difference about treat taiwan issue with war or with peace. They obsessed in arguing with taiwanese the legal issue whether China shall have taiwan or not which I have no interest about it. But we all agreed the unite of China and we all proud of being Chinese and our history.

You pick up single word from their post to attack me has nothing good to help you. I even donot see many indian support your arguments at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
unfortunately most indians on this forum and other i might add have put u on their ignore list and so now they don't even see your posts..but I haven't done so..all my posts were not meant to be anti-china..they were scenarios which i had put forth after studying subject matter deeply..In reality i do not foresee any future conflict(s) between India and China, really, none at all; army commandes at the indo-china border celebrated Diwali(Indian new year) and chinese new year together...we look up to china in terms of the economic progress it has made, but obviously differences are there, esp due to china's support of pakistan...can you explain that?
I do not mean to create a rift between you and your fellow ATS comrades really...
Do you see my ATS signature??Its below the post:
It says "India-China-Russia" - Axis of Evil...Its my dream for the future...An alliance between our countires would rival the Us and other western forces making It the single most powerful entity on the planet..
That signature of mine has been there since my very first ATS post, and has been there since all those "anti-chinese" posts of mine...so don't label me as anti-chinese....
Its just that when I put up the tibet issue, all you chicoms jumped at it like it was a fairy tale; if you'd replied with knowledge and intelligence instead of going into "bum washing habits" etc.. maybe things would have been different...
IMO You should respect India for what it is..show respect and you'll get some...
I hereby formally offer a cessasion(end) to all hostilities(fights) between us proteinx..waiting for your call; surprise me...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
can we stay on topic plz...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I really doubt Russia would have any military activity in Europe, why kill a milking cow? So Russia would only blackmail Europe to gain financial, research and other type of domestical support to its supreme power plan. Other chance is that if WWIII ever break Russia is Europe ally, as China grow stronger, who would Russia more likely familialise China or EU?

So in the end none has any real reason to bomb EU to stone age and i doubt it would be easy, but if happened it would be foolish. You could get without fight 5-15% of GPD from EU members by blackmail, if choices were assured destruction or this ransom. I doubt US even can vaporize Russias central command today unless it has bunker buster nukes under its sleeve, normal nukes wouldnt really help vs mountains. And if so, it would be too great threat to US to even look that way.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've just finished reading the thread, and it's quite interesting. Daedalus, your scenario seems quite plausible, but I don't think China would get involved in a conflict between India and Pakistan, as it would have the potential to turn into a massively bloody war, and I can't for the life of me think of anything that China could gain that would outweigh the losses they would have to endure in said conflict.... I mean really, what would they gain in Nepal other than monestaries and some nice scenery? And at what cost, both militarily and damage to their emerging status as a stable economic environment that is currently attracting untold billions of dollars in foreign investment with which their economy is growing extremely quickly. And I don't think that Russia will fight anybody at the moment... but they could make massive amounts of cash just sitting on the sidelines as the go-to guy for nations involved in the conflict to buy good quality arms, that the Russians can't really afford to maintain anyways.

As far as Canadian technological capabilities are concerned, there really isn't a limit. We have had nuclear technology since the same time the American's did... in fact we helped develope it. We have quite a large aerospace industry here, although not even close to the size of Boeing, our major Aerospace company, Bombardier, produces some very good, relatively state of the art aircraft. I know we launch quite a few of our own satellites and such, but a seperate Canadian Space program is very unlikely, as it requires a huge investment in added infrastructure and beurocracy, of which we already have too much. However, a larger contribution to NASA is very likely, and we will probably be a major partner in future Mar's expeditions and such, as the US will undoubtedly want some partners to help share the massive cost burdon said operation would present. Also, Canada has had a massive military in the past, namely during the world wars... I believe at the end of WW2 we had the 4th largest army, 3rd largest airforce, 3rd largest navy, etc.... over 700,000 troops... however, our population is even now only 32 million, so we can't support a large military like that on an ongoing basis. Canada generally doesn't develope our own military tech anymore, as our military has slowly been downgraded to it's current status of I believe just under 20,000 combat soldiers, 60k or so reserves, about a 35 ship navy, 100 or so f-18 fighters, etc. The cost of developing our own military tech, such as a new fighter/bomber, would far outweigh the gains from building only 100 of them. Same goes for ships/tanks. Our high tech sector is based mainly around civilian applications such as Aerospace, robotics, genetic/medical research, and particularily as of late, energy tech and alternative energy tech (Daimler Chrysler recently bought out Ballard Fuel Systems, the world's leading company in hydrogen fuel cell tech). Canadians are a peaceful people unless directly threatened, and as such our politicians don't put much cash into military applications, as most people in the country have no desire for it. Sorry if this reply was a bit off topic, but I just wanted to answer Daedalus' questions about Canada.

On another note, lets hope that largescale war is a thing of the past, as it's gotten to the point now that any largescale war would result in catastrophe reaching far beyond the battlefield on which it was intended to be thought.... you back any nuclear armed government into a corner where they are about to lose their sovereignty, they will undoubtedly use their nukes, as the ones in charge of the button are seeing their lives fall apart around them. And as for India dominating Pakistan in the air, I find it unlikely, as Pakistan scored a bunch of F-16 fighters from the USA last week. I find it unsettling that any self respecting nations would sell munitions to countries poised on the brink of war, profit from destruction... especially when neither of said nations are good guys or bad guys... It's like encouraging a couple of kids to fight after school. When will the world finally realize that there are NO winners in war, only varying degrees of losers.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
Sorry mods

Wow...

Did you get warned for this?

Seems to violate the code on several levels simultaneousely (spelling).

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devans28
. And as for India dominating Pakistan in the air, I find it unlikely, as Pakistan scored a bunch of F-16 fighters from the USA last week.

It does upset the clear adv. that the InAF had earlier, but still it does not bring the PAF upto par with the InAF....
And now the InAF will acquire 120 new aircraft grippen/rafaele/Mirage 2000-5/MiG29 SM/F-16 blk 70..
So that pretty much gets us back to the earlier strike ratio..

EDIT: Hey btw .. what happened to all of proteinx's posts?? They're not in this thread anymore!!

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
India does not have Block 70 F-16, the blcok 70 are the newer ones Inda has had its F-16 for some time and I dont think they have been upgraded.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

EDIT: Hey btw .. what happened to all of proteinx's posts?? They're not in this thread anymore!!

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Daedalus3]

His on like universal ignore by a Mod i think.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
thats too bad..
you cannot put such people on ignore.. IT just defeats the purpose of an international forum..

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Some members need to be put on ignore, they don't really add anything to the discussion just stir up other members.

West Point, Out.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Some members need to be put on ignore, they don't really add anything to the discussion just stir up other members.

Yeah. SOME members need to be put on ignore, because they always never add anything to the discussion and they always stir up other members.

Your honesty is admirable.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by sweatmonicaIdo]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Damn what is this hate on West Point week? I was just explaining the situation and putting in my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
Even better. The US becomes entrenched in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria and maybe other middle eastern countries fall into the conflict.

At this time Russia, India,China, and North Korea all take the opportunity to expand their borders.

Russia begins invading countires of the old USSR citing terrorist concerns and foreign puppetry. (Starting with Cech, Ukra)

India strikes Kashmir and possibly Pakistan itself leading to a most horrific war.

China takes the opportunity of all threats in the world being preoccupied to massively invade Taiwan.

North Korea then strikes South Korea since no one is able to smack the kid back into line. Japan fearing a invasion after South Korea begins building its military and pre-emptively strikes Korea.

The UN begins to distentigrate and the Nato is rendered uneffective.

Small wars (past and present) all across South America and Africa are now able to flare into large wars and sometimes mass genocides.

IF something like that happened which to me is entirely plausible given current circumstances. It would be the end of all super powers. Most if not all countries would be decimated. No one would come out of a mix of wars like that unscathed.

In the end the world would lie in shambles with no major military anywhere capable of defending versus any real organized force. Mercanary units could thrive.
Interesting theory of WW3 I must say. First I believe that China has no chance to defeat us cause they lack military tech and they know it. Even if they got help like N. Korea did from Russia in the Korean war they still wouldnt have a chance. Our solider training with the proper equipment can take out half their army with out a problem. Our Marines and Special Forces alone are lethal weapons.(this is of course that nukes were not used yet) Theres book out called the art of war, which clearly explains the inability of any country to large a full scale invasion of the US. If we are to go to war over silly things such as water or oil, and believe me it might just happen, we would make the land inhabitable and useless because of all the radiation. NUCLEAR WAR HAS NO PURPOSE IF WERE FIGHTING OVER NATURAL RESOURCES.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join