It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando witness and hostage interview of what happened

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Which is almost standard practice now to get ratings rather than accurate reporting. Doesn't help that a goldfish has a longer attention span than most human adults especially when a Kardashian is on another channel showing more skin this season...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Was there any footage from inside the club during the shooting or images/videos of the 50 bodies being taken away?

I found this on drudge, an Orlando Sentinel article...
Pulse nightclub security video recovered by agents

Investigators have recovered graphic video footage from security cameras at the Orlando nightclub where a gunman Sunday morning killed 49 people and injured 53 others. It's not clear how much of the shooting the video shows, but a U.S. law enforcement official on Friday described it as a minute-by-minute replay that shows how cold-blooded the massacre was.

Who knows how long or if ever we will see any of this footage, but it does seem that the security footage does exist.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What I found odd is how much "extra" time he had between killing and injuring to call his Wife ,Media, 911, check Facebook, return fire outside during helter skelter.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There’s something about that guy who’s being carried back towards the club (at the minute-mark), something about his eyes. Not to monger any more outlandish rumours, but that looks like sarin. Not saying it was, it just looks very suspicious is all. Then again, what were HazMat doing there so soon after?

Then I saw this...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This will probably sound silly, but I've wondered if he was talked into doing this horrific deed by telling him he would be protected... by whomever, knowing and counting on him being killed, quieted? Of course I imagine he may have thought that "death" and a promise of fictious virgins, laughable at best, may have not only gotten him TO the edge, but SHOVED him over?

I'm not frightened so much as angered with the mess that we, as humans, have created for our world. All the third grade name calling, labeling, blaming...damn! It makes me wonder if our "leaders" aren't truly on the path of an agenda...not one in favor of our world.

It seems so obvious that these people, "immigrants" are not, will not and don't WANT to integrate into the 21st century, but want to hang on to a dark, dank never-ending idealogy of "death beats life." At least a part of their idealogy is to destroy what is considered "civilization" today. Just as it was 1400 years ago, and with the same ANSWER...GO AWAY! Only now it can be done with impunity. But, who's going to be the one to push that agenda...or button?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

It seems so obvious that these people, "immigrants" are not, will not and don't WANT to integrate into the 21st century, but want to hang on to a dark, dank never-ending idealogy of "death beats life."

Mateen was not an immigrant. Nor were the Columbine killers. Nor was T. McVeigh.

edit on 6/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Found this interesting piece on the webb
an Indiana man who was found with a car full of explosives and weapons on Sunday morning, told police he was part of a team that planned shooting attacks on gay communities in Florida and California.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed.

needtoknow.news...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
yes it's all on mainstream media....he had to do this on ramaden to get into heaven....his imam told him....to make up for his gay past....a reply to: Rubicon3

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Was there any footage from inside the club during the shooting ...

I posted this in one of the other threads. Excerpt from an Orlando Sentinel Article from June 17...full article at link.

"Investigators have recovered graphic video footage from security cameras at the Orlando nightclub where a gunman Sunday morning killed 49 people and injured 53 others.

It's not clear how much of the shooting the video shows, but a U.S. law enforcement official on Friday described it as a minute-by-minute replay that shows how cold-blooded the massacre was."

Link to article: www.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes dear, I know that. Technically I was off the topic people I suppose and only as an observation.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

From a few things I've read it seems he was very troubled even as a little kid. There's so much inbreeding in the ME people till I wonder what effect it has had in these troubles of today. Especially the rabid religious beliefs and wanting to punish the entire world with them.

It amazes me what a culture, though basically sealed I guess, has hung on to and still promotes so violently and ardently after a whopping 1400 years! Especially in the face of the cultural advancements forged by civilized peoples of today. I hate to even imagine our world if after what has brought us forward as human beings buckles to this insanity and we find ourselves rocketing backwards into the embrace of that stagnant, sterile idealogy that has been warred with and kept at bay for so long. I can't imagine a life without the freedoms and potential advancements we have today as even worth living. Especially when the evil being done today is all for and about nothing but death.

Sorry... really didn't mean to sermonize, but I do fear for my grandkids world and feel pretty passionate about not losing it to this worsening insanity.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

No ambulances left - they put people in the back of police cruisers, as per the video.
Probably safer and faster than sending ambulances to an active shooting.

People texting loved ones instead of calling police - not the worst idea to text, they have been hiding, so they wanted to be quiet. plus i would not know how to text the police (where i lice this is not possible, dont know about Orlando.

these two points seem to have a plausible explanation.
About all the rest - not so much.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It s the shortest way to te hospital.
Every other way would take way longer.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I would have done the same, no ambulance no time to wait must get to hospital ASAP.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

The face of the guy carried at the one minute mark: blank stare, skin like wax, with white/grey-ish color. These are typical signs of a seriously injured person under shock.

I ve seen it many times in real life.
Next (and last) stage would be the face gets 'loose' sort of like a mask sligthly slipping off.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Apparently he said that there were 3 snipers waiting outside and another was inside, a female playing dead with a bomb vest on.

Who said? The hostage?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join