It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Tells Men To 'Be Better'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Stop commenting in my threads.

LOL!

No.
edit on 6/19/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If you can't see that, with this thread, you are the perfect example of the people you call "special snowflakes" and "SJWs", you're not as "deep in the psycho sphere" in your thinking as you think.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: notquiteright
I think the particularly offensive aspect is the implication that men don't take care of their children.

And that's how people get offended. They take something someone says and ADD meaning to it, claiming that the speaker IMPLIED it.

You mean like that thing that Anti-Trump supporters do with anything Trump says.

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Ask yourself why there's hundreds of thousands of African and middle eastern men middle age range flooding the borders of European countries and America...

Wait, did I miss the Middle Eastern and African men streaming across the United States border? When did this happen?

(post by Kali74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Look around you it's hard to ignore.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I am, I do not see this happening and I live in the largest metropolitan market in the United States. Where are they streaming across the border?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Haha haha so clueless.

I don't even need to respond to you.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

As I said before in a thread in which you stated you weren't talking about the Jungian archetype... the hero archetype doesn't belong to men. Clearly anyone can be a hero but you don't even seem to understand what the archetype actually represents in Jungian psychology.

For men the hero archetype represents an inner struggle with the anima, the hero must confront, fight, overcome the need to reject it (the monster is his own fear of his feminine side) before accepting and then rejoining it. For women it's the animus, her inner masculinity that she must learn not to reject.

The hero is one who successfully accepts their anima/animus as part of their being rather than struggling to get rid of it.

I see quite clearly your delusional twisting of Jungian psychology to attempt to deny your inferiority complex... How long are you going to run from this post? Alpha male indeed... hah!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Why? Did I just micro-aggress you with a difficult question? You said they were streaming across the border, where is this happening? Or is this just more hyperbole?

Be a man, admit it is not happening or provide some proof.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Obviously you don't understand the layers... surface level thinker.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Almost on Que the same people jump into the thread and reduce the level of conversation to the lowest level of thinking possible.

Common theme with you guys.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Still waiting for you to tell me where these hundreds of thousands of people are 'streaming' across the United States border.

You made the comment so you only have yourself to blame.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Almost on Que the same people jump into the thread and reduce the level of conversation to the lowest level of thinking possible.

Common theme with you guys.

yeah...and the common theme every day for your side is....liberals bad....take a few minutes and go through the amount of threads that bash liberals on an every day basis, as compared to bashing the right-wing on this site.....and the reason why it seems like the "same people" is that the rest of them left

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Well, get offended, of course! Asking men to be good fathers and provide a good example... Well, that's downright offensive!

Oh we have tried when think don't think our kids shouldn't be murdered without so much as a by your leave from people like Mrs. Obama after all they are just a clump of cells.

We have tried treating women as equal when we say PAY FOR YOUR OWN birth control pills.

But then again People that believe the absolute BULL SNIP Obama shovels would put her husband, and her party out of a job.

I see Mrs O is just as narcissistic as her husband.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh we have tried when think don't think our kids shouldn't be murdered without so much as a by your leave from people like Mrs. Obama after all they are just a clump of cells.

Our kids? All men are pro-life?

We have tried treating women as equal when we say PAY FOR YOUR OWN birth control pills.

Women do pay for their own birth control and would still if their insurance covered it. This argument isn't any less stupid than it was 2 years ago Neo.

I see Mrs O is just as narcissistic as her husband.

Are you sure you know what that word means?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

he wrote:

The borders of European countries an America

Europe is not the US, America is (not only) the US.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah there K.

Having kids does tend to make men FATHERS.

What's invalid here is a NO BODY like Obama running her mouth.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join