It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spread Islam Throughout The World" The Clinton's & MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
And yet another reason to vote for Trump!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
More on this being reported today

Huma blamed America for 911, and women for violence

From NY Post

From Daily Mail

There are certainly questions that need to be answered here - hopefully the Trump campaign will pick up on it further. Abedin seems to have worked her way into a position of significant influence.... who knows where her loyalty really lies.
edit on 22/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years

journal for a dozen years Published August 22, 2016 New York Post Facebook Twitter Email Print Now Playing Report: FBI interviews Huma Abedin over Clinton emails Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female U.S. president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11.

Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years

However, soon after that “historic and transformational” 1995 event, as Clinton recently described it, her top aide Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-first lady Clinton.

Headlined “Women’s Rights Are Islamic Rights,” a 1996 article argues that single moms, working moms and gay couples with children should not be recognized as families. It also states that more revealing dress ushered in by women’s liberation “directly translates into unwanted results of sexual promiscuity and irresponsibility and indirectly promote violence against women.” In other words, sexually liberated women are just asking to be raped.

“A conjugal family established through a marriage contract between a man and a woman, and extended through procreation is the only definition of family a Muslim can accept,” the author, a Saudi official with the Muslim World League, asserted, while warning of “the dangers of alternative lifestyles.” (Abedin’s journal was founded and funded by the former head of the Muslim World League.)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
State Dept Daily Press Briefing

QUESTION: And finally, since we just touched on Ms. Abedin, some unrelated questions about her. The New York Post has been reporting on the presence of Huma Abedin for more than a decade on the masthead of an Islamic journal that published some fairly vile things, including blaming the U.S. for 9/11 and an article by Ms. Abedin’s mother in which she wrote that the, quote, “empowerment of women does more harm than benefit,” unquote. When Ms. Abedin was cleared to work here in the Department of State, one of the two jobs she held down during her tenure here, was Ms. Abedin’s association with this journal known to the secretary or to anyone else in this building?

MR TONER: James, I don’t have an immediate answer for you on that. I haven’t seen these reports, to be honest. What I would say is that we wouldn’t normally talk about someone’s clearance process, except to say that, having gone through security process and considering what – the level of clearance she would have needed for the job she – that she held, I can assure you that she was – like any individual, would be fully vetted. But I can’t speak to these specific allegations. I just don’t --

QUESTION: The presence of a State Department employee or a prospective employee on the masthead of a journal that is published and disseminated would typically be the kind of thing that those who do the vetting around here would, in fact, uncover, correct?

MR TONER: Again, I think they look at a broad range of material. They conduct extensive interviews with friends, families, and when they go to those friends and families, they get second and third sources to talk about what an individual’s connections and others may be. But beyond that, I don’t want to speak in any great detail about how that process works.

QUESTION: Can you take the question of whether Secretary Clinton knew about Huma Abedin’s presence on the masthead of this journal for 12 years?

MR TONER: I can certainly take it. I’m not sure I can get you a clear answer for that. For one thing, I don’t know that we would speak on behalf of Secretary Clinton, who now has left the State Department and is no longer here. And I’m – I’m just not, in all candor, sure that I’m able to talk about what was shared about an employee’s security clearance. It might be of a confidential nature, so --

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Don’t forget the other supporting members of the jihad express the good old CIA

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another point here is that Islamists have a right to want to spread Islam as long as it’s not the jihadi violent version

As long as they do it peacefully

It’s in the constitution you know like the 2nd amendment

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So what she worked for a fundamentalist Muslim journal is Saudi Arabia Americas close fundamentalist Islamic ally.

FREE SPEECH folks remember that

Sure fundamentalist Muslims believe in separating the sexes

Nothing new there

So do many fundamentalist Jews and many fundamentalist Christians

edit on 22-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My Thread from August! Could it possibly be that the re investigation of Clinton's emails reveals that Huma Abedin is A SPY?
It certainly would explain how the Muslim Brother Hood has infiltrated every department under this White House Admin.!!

It may also explain how the Clintons acquired their wealth under the guise of "the Foundation" Perhaps Hillary and Bill have been selling "top secret, classified information to the Saudi's in exchange for billions!! It would not surprise me at all!! It will sicken and shock millions but I think the American people know! Now the proof of how "WE the PEOPLE" have been bought and sold to the Muslim Brotherhood!!

Honestly it doesn't matter to me the names just as long as "TRUE JUSTICE" is served!!

Pax

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
My Thread from August! Could it possibly be that the re investigation of Clinton's emails reveals that Huma Abedin is A SPY?
It certainly would explain how the Muslim Brother Hood has infiltrated every department under this White House Admin.!!

It may also explain how the Clintons acquired their wealth under the guise of "the Foundation" Perhaps Hillary and Bill have been selling "top secret, classified information to the Saudi's in exchange for billions!! It would not surprise me at all!! It will sicken and shock millions but I think the American people know! Now the proof of how "WE the PEOPLE" have been bought and sold to the Muslim Brotherhood!!

Honestly it doesn't matter to me the names just as long as "TRUE JUSTICE" is served!!

Pax

This is an important OP.
Huma a spy?
Very likely!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

From the PDF Link ..

If the United States is to prevent another 9/11 from happening again, our government
must let evidence of Saudi fingerprints to terrorism be acted upon by law enforcement
without any special treatment or exemptions from prosecution or investigations. If Saudi
foundations or conduits are operating in the United States with evidence tying them to
terrorist groups, then the principles of equal treatment under the law should apply. The
Department of Justice, Treasury, and FBI ought to be fully empowered to investigate and
prosecute suspected terrorist conduits and just as much as it prosecutes indigenous
Americans who violate the law. Being outside the United States is no longer grounds for
immunity from prosecution for terrorism; and being of foreign wealth should long ago
have ended corrupt deals in which wealthy foreigners escape the reach of American
justice.
The security of the American people should always come before any relationship
governed by the accumulation of petrodollars. The anti-Western, anti-Semitic vitriol
found in state-sponsored Saudi textbooks and preached by high- ranking Saudi clerics is
an indicator of just how far apart U.S. and radical Saudi interests presently lie. In the end,
the very integrity of the Saudi regime is at stake as was demonstrated by the recent series
of suicide bombings in Riyadh.
If Saudi money has been funneled to Al Qaeda and Hamas, and continues to fund much
of the worldwide terror network, this information should be made available for public
consumption. A candid reassessment of the U.S. relationship with Saudi Arabia, sorely
needed in light of the Joint Inquiry Report, is impossible unless the United States puts
aside its old loyalties to protecting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and seriously confronts
the nefarious influence posed by the flow of funds to terrorist conduits. Unless the
terrorist connections are severed and unless Saudi institutions stop preaching and
exporting the inflammatory Wahhabi Islamic doctrine, the war on terrorism will never be
won; we will be permanently relegated to hopelessly trying to win a battle against smoke
and mirrors where reality is inverted in a charade designed to protect special interests
rather than unravel them. Two years after 9/11, the time has come to stop the charade.

Saudi Arabia , Not Iran , are the Real Sponsors of Terrorism Around the Globe , yet they are Considered an " Ally " by the United States Government . Makes you Think the " War on Terror " is Nothing more than an Illusion .

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

OK but remember YOU asked for it ...YET AGAIN and it REALLY is getting old....

"Several US-made missiles were found in al-Shoura region to the South of Mosul," a local source said on Monday.
The Iraqi army and popular forces had found US-made missiles in Anbar province several times before.
Provincial officials confirmed that the US-made weapons were sent by the US-led anti-ISIL coalition airplane for the ISIL terrorists in Anbar province.
Meantime, Iraqi security officials announced that the ISIL has sent US-made military equipment to Tal Afar region in the last two days to stand strong against Iraqi popular forces' impending attack to capture the region.
"The ISIL terrorists have sent US-made TOW anti-tank missiles to Tal Afar and it is quite evident that they are preparing for a long-term war," the Arabic-language media quoted an Iraqi security official as saying on Monday.
In late August 2015, a senior Iraqi intelligence official revealed that the US helicopters drop weapons and other aids for the ISIL terrorists in the Western province of al-Anbar.

en.alalam.ir...
edit on 1-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm sure this is mentioned elsewhere in another thread, but it is relevant in regards to finding out what is going on with Abedin, because she was on the payroll as Senior Adviser of Teneo while working for Hillary in the State Department.

Teneo & The Clinton Machine

There is too much interesting in this article to quote. Quotes tend to make people not read the source, and there is so much there, you won't want to miss anything.

Teneo is just another cog in the complicated Clinton Machine, but it sounds very shady. Including this:

Teneo boasts of a vast reach across international arenas, partnering “exclusively with the CEOs and senior leaders of many of the world’s largest and most complex companies and organizations.” In a Clintonian claim of cosmic proportions, Teneo says the firm addresses a “range of financial, reputational and transformational challenges and opportunities by combining the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, investment banking, financial analytics, executive recruiting, digital analytics, corporate governance, government affairs, business intelligence, management consulting and corporate restructuring on an integrated basis.”

I have always been one to roll my eyes a bit at the NWO discussions, but recently I have been changing my mind. This gives me chills.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Very well written post. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join