It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spread Islam Throughout The World" The Clinton's & MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by paxnatus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: awareness10

You are doing some great things by posting the videos and bringing awareness to the real problem!! I LOVE Dennis and always have but he nailed it when he said THE PEOPLE ARE A LITTLE FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW!! WE need and want a leader that is going to come out and make us feel better!! Someone who says," IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT"! "i'VE GOT THIS"! "i'VE GOT YOUR BACK!! YOU ARE SAFE"!! But Obama is only concerned with playing politics to everyone in the world!! Like Dennis said, the president cares more about others on the planet than he does for the people in his own back yard!!(paraphrasing)

Why is that? If Obozo (and i am being nice, with that nick name) would man up and make decision to stop RADICAL ISLAMIST FROM ENTERING OUR COUNTRY, just for a time until they can figure out a system on how to vet people before we let them enter America, I venture to guess we would be a hell of a lot safer!! But that will never happen on his watch!

This President doesn't care about finding solutions only about focusing on a the problem by slinging mud!! He cares about following the dreams of his father! Hating America and wanting, wishing us to fall!! Giving a Third world country a chance at the top!! That is his agenda and always has been!! He has done everything he can to divide our country, weaken our Military, kill our economy, indoctrinate our young people and scare us into submission!!! And this is happening from the inside out!!

But i see a different scenario! I see the back lash spiraling out of control! I see America becoming stronger and more united than ever before!! I see people standing up for their God given rights and FREEDOM!!

Does Obozo even know that Assault rifles flew off the shelves like crazy after Orlando shooting!! NO I bet he doesn't!! He is so obtuse it sickens me!!

Pray for the victims families and the survivors of this horrible massacre, please remember to pray for our Military men and women who put their lives on the line everyday for YOU and ME! God Bless Our VETS! Past Present and Future!!

Sorry for the rant! I am just soooo fed up! with the president and his "milk toast" attitude!!

Pax

That was frigging Awesome! And Thankyou. I wholeheartedly agree with you, What's going on is waking up the sheep, It's painful watching this Administration fail so miserably the People who they Serve. Enough is Enough, and This is the straw that broke the camels back i believe, This, what is happening is going to shake everything up.

I believe like you and many others here, that all of this going on will end, it's gone on much too long, people are tired, but not willing to take much more of this sh't.

And as Washington once said

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm not sure how gun control factors in here, butcherguy, but I wouldn't be surprised given the "kitchen sink" quality thus far.

Here's how...
The goal of TPTB is world domination, one world government. There is really only one major barrier left, to achieving that goal. The citizens of the largest and free-est country on Earth are armed! The government still, ultimately answers to the people.
The Left, playing their role as the gun grabbers, have been trying to, um, grab our guns for a while now and doing whatever they can to push this agenda through, short of causing those guns to be pointed at them. "Never let a crisis go to waste" so keep creating crisis until you reach that tipping point and guns get taken away.
Letting in the criminal element from Central and South America failed, as most of them just ended up joining gangs and killing each other. Engineering mass shootings every now and then hasn't generated enough support yet (notice how there has been a major mass shooting almost regularly since Obama took office?).
So the Left is going to play their Ace card now and have engineered this influx of terrorists into the US knowing the radicals will help up the pace of the mass shootings...and it's working!
Why do you think Obama refuses to address radical Islam and instead is trying to convince the useful idiots that banning guns will solve this issue? Because it's really all about unarming the citizens.
That is the goal they are after.

Interesting. I see you appreciate the "kitchen sink" approach as well.

What does this have to do with Huma Abedin, the nominal topic of this post?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: St Udio

I will elaborate Dr Gerard Crabtree Genetic scientist at Stanford has documented recent mutations in the 5000 odd genes pertaining to mans intelligence,we are getting stupider. 93 million adult Americans are below a level of literacy required to successfully contribute to society, in some areas like New York 80 per cent of applicants are rejected by community college.This has been by design and yes a fundamental religion is what will keep uneducated masses in check,Democracies and Republics require informed citizens- this is no longer the case in fact a recent Microsoft study concluded the average American has a shorter attention span than a goldfish.

I dont need no research or genetic scientists to convince me that Americans are getting dumber, Donald Trumps popularity proves it all

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Congrats! You are the first naysayer in this thread!! I tried to make it easy for you but if you are interested in delving really deep then here ya go! Excited to hear your feed back on the testimony!

Emerson document Senate testimony pdf

Pax

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Come on butcher guy, i expect better of you! Take a look! What do you think?

Pax

Emersn document Senate testimony

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Interesting. I see you appreciate the "kitchen sink" approach as well.

What does this have to do with Huma Abedin, the nominal topic of this post?

Other than giving a bigger view of the stage she is playing her role on, it doesn't.
I posted it to help you out with your uncertainty about how gun control fits in.
Did it work? Are you still unsure?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Come on butcher guy, i expect better of you! Take a look! What do you think?

Pax

Emersn document Senate testimony

My post was making light of Gryphon66's post.
The whole gun control thread (s) were based solely on a comedians stand up routine.
This thread of course has a more solid footing!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Trying hard to give the benefit of the doubt but after eyeing the headlines on this site, I'm leaning towards the realization that the vast majority on this forum are mentally ill. Shame because there are many conspiratorial events throughout history that need to be addressed. It will only get worse as the Trumpsters cheer for their grifter until he loses and the Trump brand will be rendered worthless. Was anyone really dumb enough to buy a Trump Steak? #LoserTrump
edit on 19-6-2016 by kazanoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Oh i apologize butcher guy! Sometimes I can be thick! I totally missed that, my friend.....

pax

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

No conspiracy here ......this document is based in hard fact! BY the way, this thread has NOTHING to do with Trump!

so let me assume you are a Hillary supporter...Well then you should know who and what you support...

Interested to hear your thoughts....

Pax

.Emerson document Senate testimony pdf..

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Excellent research! Thank you. Many questions have been answered and many more popped up. Huma's experience with the largest charity in Saudi Arabia, Muslim World League, must have been very helpful to the Clinton's. I'm sure she showed them a few tricks of the trade!

I wonder if Barack Obama knew any of those people recruiting radicals in Pakistan during the early 80's.

Azzam, now determined to move to Pakistan, obtained a teaching position at the newly established International Islamic University of Islamabad, whose foreign faculty were paid directly by the Muslim World League. Thus, from his arrival in Pakistan in December 1981 until his permanent move to Peshawar in 1986, the leader of the Arab Afghans subsisted on a Muslim World League salary.

I kept thinking about the young college student, Barack Obama, spending some weeks in Pakistan during the early 80's and wondering if he may have been introduced to any of these people, or if any of them became his benefactors. Many people have always wondered where the money came from for him to go to both Columbia and Harvard, especially Harvard.

I think what triggered my thoughts about him was the mention in your post of the name Mahmood. Huma's middle name and her mother's maiden name is Mahmood. I remembered from past research that a man named Mahmood was a friend of Obama's while he was at Columbia.

This is a quote from the Washington Post article where Mahmood says this:

By Mahmood’s account, they had known each other only a few months when Obama posed this question to him: “Do you think I will be president of the United States?” What did this mean? “I think it was a very serious question, and clearly at least in my mind this was where he was headed,” Mahmood recalled. His answer then: “If America is ready for a black president, you can make it.”
www.washingtonpost.com...

It sickens me to know what all these intruders have done....in the name of what? An ideology, greed and power, or hatred for parts of America and its people.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So there is a mole that had and continues to have access to top secret documents, the highest offices of the land and belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood and nobody cares. KGB would have been proud to have accomplished such feats in times past.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Breitbart, of course. None of this seems to relate to eachother and a lot of emphasis is put on Abedin's parents.

After Breitbart, only some real right wing nutter sites are stating any of this.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Breitbart, of course. None of this seems to relate to eachother and a lot of emphasis is put on Abedin's parents.

After Breitbart, only some real right wing nutter sites are stating any of this.

Well why would left wing sources amplify this?

They would have to be suicidal or something.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
2X
edit on 19-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Naysayer? Sorry if you only wanted to correspond with fans. So, again I'll ask you the very basic question the answer to which serves as the cinch-pin of your presentation.

Do you have evidence, aside from her religion, and vague connections to Saudi Arabian billionaires, that connects Huma (or Clinton) to 9/11, th Muslim Brotherhood, etc.

I don't need you to link more volumes of information that you point to collectively and say "See!"

What is the direct connection between Abedin and every negative, scary thing about Islam and Muslims you can think to toss into the soup?

Thank you kindly.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Pax i am only halfway through reading i admit but had to come here and say that now it starts to make a whole lot of sense why the u.s could not do to ISIS in 2 years what Russia managed in just 2 weeks. Add the strange behavior of the U.S towards Russia
basically trying to get Russia to stop using vague suspicious and confusing reasoning and it all seems to make a whole lot of sense all of a sudden.

But i dont know, im not done reading it yet so maybe something else later on will make me think different but right now im thinking this 1000%. What's your thought about that?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Naysayer? Sorry if you only wanted to correspond with fans. So, again I'll ask you the very basic question the answer to which serves as the cinch-pin of your presentation.

Do you have evidence, aside from her religion, and vague connections to Saudi Arabian billionaires, that connects Huma (or Clinton) to 9/11, th Muslim Brotherhood, etc.

I don't need you to link more volumes of information that you point to collectively and say "See!"

Yeah, why would you let yourself be pestered with some real and extensive information about who ,what and a lot of detail if it only goes against your own agenda right? Screw the info and screw seeing it, turn the left blind eye again to it as usual am i right.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Yeah, why would you let yourself be pestered with some real and extensive information about who ,what and a lot of detail if it only goes against your own agenda right? Screw the info and screw seeing it, turn the left blind eye again to it as usual am i right.

I read "the information." It is indeed a lot of information. It doesn't prove anything specifically (or even generally) about Huma Abedin, much less Hilary Clinton.

What is my own agenda in your mind? I have asked that out of these mounds of irrelevant information that any real connection be made to the claim in the OP, which was, to wit:

I warn you this thread is long but if you stick with it you will see the startling connection of the Clinton's, Osama Bin Laden, 9/11, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Queda, Benghazi, Hillary's emails, Muslim terrorism, The road to the White House and the fall of America and how all roads lead back to ONE WOMAN! HUMA ABEDIN! Hillary's Most Valuable player.

Perhaps you can do something besides empty critique of what you think I think?

What is the connection as presented in the OP? State it clearly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join