It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spread Islam Throughout The World" The Clinton's & MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You're right, everything is being done by design. Toxic Food, Chemicals in the air, the change from ordinary sugar to Sucrose and 'forget the name', they add to almost everything including Soy. Unformented Soy is highly damaging. All by design. If the Leaders of the 'free' world truly wanted to help and heal people they wouldn't be dying from mass disease right now, Cancer, Huntingtons, Alzteimers, and on and on. And in people so young now, it's more than unusual.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

If you can afford them for your and your families health I recommend

1.Grain Brain by David Perlmutter,MD
AND 2.Brain Maker by the same author.

These 2 will have you better informed than most Doctors.

But to prevent thread drift yes its all planned and it looks like Islam is the one world religion coming

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

"A Vast Conspiracy Theory" was a joke intended to reference Mrs.Clintons defence of her husband with the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

I have previously expressed the opinion that the corruption of the Clinton Foundation will be the thing that brings her down.

I have not the slightest doubt that "it's all about the Money" and that Mrs.Clinton is likely guilty of some very serious crimes.

Sorry if the historical reference is unfamiliar to you.

ETA She used the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" in1998.

edit on 18-6-2016 by draoicht because: date for "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You are correct, and I work with Dr. Perlmutter

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There are people starting to talk, just thought i'd add this for those who know who this is.
and before i get jumped on for my link, it's the real guy not a plastic doll talking. It's the message that counts.

He's right.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

If you can afford them for your and your families health I recommend

1.Grain Brain by David Perlmutter,MD
AND 2.Brain Maker by the same author.

These 2 will have you better informed than most Doctors.

But to prevent thread drift yes its all planned and it looks like Islam is the one world religion coming

I appreciate that, thankyou. It's much like a book i have called Wheat Belly by Cardiologist and Author, Dr. William Davis. Wheat is a slow killer, but kills horses rather quickly. Good Info.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Very good Find!!! Good for Scott Baio for standing up and speaking some damn truth!! By the time the talking heads figure out this is NOT about the right or the left and this is about people who want to kills us, it will be too late!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Mrs. Clinton seems to lack consistency with regard to "diversity".

A little history for younger readers....

“In her support for the 1994 crime bill, for example, she used racially coded rhetoric to cast black children as animals,”snip“Both Clintons now express regret over the crime bill, and Hillary says she supports criminal-justice reforms to undo some of the damage that was done by her husband’s administration. But on the campaign trail, she continues to invoke the economy and country that Bill Clinton left behind as a legacy she would continue.”

From observer.com...

With one hand she was happy to destroy a generation of American citizens who were the "wrong color".

With the other hand she took money from Foreign Governments to facilitate their Political Objectives.

William Safire was in fine form when he wrote....(in 1996)

"Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar."

From www.nytimes.com...

This is the kind of history that should speak for itself.

The Clinton Foundation = America for sale.

The evidence is there in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hillary is TOAST.

All need be done is a News article or two and the news will spread
like wildfire. She will have to explain her assistant buying a $700K
apt in DC when said asst. earned only $27K in the three prior years
in her cushy Govt. JOBJOBJOB+!

NOoor is toast TOO! Real Americans do not want Muslim Rule@!

edit on 18-6-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drawsoho
Hillary is TOAST.

All need be done is a News article or two and the news will spread
like wildfire. She will have to explain her assistant buying a $700K
apt in DC when said asst. earned only $27K in the three prior years
in her cushy Govt. JOBJOBJOB+!

NOoor is toast TOO! Real Americans do not want Muslim Rule@!

Noop...no one but a few of us will ever know...or care
edit on 18-6-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry but someone else on ATS posted this and i wanted to share.

Dennis Miller,

I was actually a little shaken when i saw because i remember Dennis had died and read about it, something i remember vividly. But anyways, here he is telling more truths, about the Potus and his Inability to do his job while ignoring half the Population that pay his wage to protect them and their Sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Your source is Breitbart. So I have immediate massive doubts.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The fact her mother thinks genital mutilation is fine for girls tells me just how inhuman the mother is, one wonder if she excused her own daughter from this barbaric and illegal action...

As for the whole story, if true then we really are inviting the enemy in via a Trojan horse, if the facts are true then how she got in to a position of such privilege just beggars belief. The family ties should have been more than enough to judge her unfit to be there..
edit on 19-6-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
LOL ... so the backup information for this thread is a combination of Chachi and a comedian expressing their support for Republicans and their political machinations, combined with advertisements for "brain food" ... how could anyone come away unconvinced?

OP, perhaps you'll share (even though you posted thousands of words to "backup" your claims) why you think that someone's religion should keep them from public service or make them questionable, or even why you think that adherents of a religion don't have the right to "spread the news" of their faith (as, say, centuries of Christian missionaries have done)?

Because your claims seem to be limited to "dog whistle" assertions that Huma Abedin (and therefore, of course, Hillary Clinton) is somehow responsible for 9/11, Osama Bin Laden and the Muslim Brotherhood ... because Muslims.

And of course, page after page of "documentation" ... could you just answer the simple question ... besides connections to family members in Saudi Arabia and their religion ... is there any other damning information you can offer us, simply stated?
edit on 19-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

comedian

Reminds me of comedians for gun control threads that get posted ad nauseum.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Gryphon66

comedian

Reminds me of comedians for gun control threads that get posted ad nauseum.

I guess I should have said "failed comedian" to be most accurate, but, I was trying to be nice.

I'm not sure how gun control factors in here, butcherguy, but I wouldn't be surprised given the "kitchen sink" quality thus far.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Your source is Breitbart. So I have immediate massive doubts.

Your source is Nothing. So I have immediate massive doubts.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm not sure how gun control factors in here, butcherguy, but I wouldn't be surprised given the "kitchen sink" quality thus far.

Here's how...
The goal of TPTB is world domination, one world government. There is really only one major barrier left, to achieving that goal. The citizens of the largest and free-est country on Earth are armed! The government still, ultimately answers to the people.
The Left, playing their role as the gun grabbers, have been trying to, um, grab our guns for a while now and doing whatever they can to push this agenda through, short of causing those guns to be pointed at them. "Never let a crisis go to waste" so keep creating crisis until you reach that tipping point and guns get taken away.
Letting in the criminal element from Central and South America failed, as most of them just ended up joining gangs and killing each other. Engineering mass shootings every now and then hasn't generated enough support yet (notice how there has been a major mass shooting almost regularly since Obama took office?).
So the Left is going to play their Ace card now and have engineered this influx of terrorists into the US knowing the radicals will help up the pace of the mass shootings...and it's working!
Why do you think Obama refuses to address radical Islam and instead is trying to convince the useful idiots that banning guns will solve this issue? Because it's really all about unarming the citizens.
That is the goal they are after.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You are doing some great things by posting the videos and bringing awareness to the real problem!! I LOVE Dennis and always have but he nailed it when he said THE PEOPLE ARE A LITTLE FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW!! WE need and want a leader that is going to come out and make us feel better!! Someone who says," IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT"! "i'VE GOT THIS"! "i'VE GOT YOUR BACK!! YOU ARE SAFE"!! But Obama is only concerned with playing politics to everyone in the world!! Like Dennis said, the president cares more about others on the planet than he does for the people in his own back yard!!(paraphrasing)

Why is that? If Obozo (and i am being nice, with that nick name) would man up and make decision to stop RADICAL ISLAMIST FROM ENTERING OUR COUNTRY, just for a time until they can figure out a system on how to vet people before we let them enter America, I venture to guess we would be a hell of a lot safer!! But that will never happen on his watch!

This President doesn't care about finding solutions only about focusing on a the problem by slinging mud!! He cares about following the dreams of his father! Hating America and wanting, wishing us to fall!! Giving a Third world country a chance at the top!! That is his agenda and always has been!! He has done everything he can to divide our country, weaken our Military, kill our economy, indoctrinate our young people and scare us into submission!!! And this is happening from the inside out!!

But i see a different scenario! I see the back lash spiraling out of control! I see America becoming stronger and more united than ever before!! I see people standing up for their God given rights and FREEDOM!!

Does Obozo even know that Assault rifles flew off the shelves like crazy after Orlando shooting!! NO I bet he doesn't!! He is so obtuse it sickens me!!

Pray for the victims families and the survivors of this horrible massacre, please remember to pray for our Military men and women who put their lives on the line everyday for YOU and ME! God Bless Our VETS! Past Present and Future!!

Sorry for the rant! I am just soooo fed up! with the president and his "milk toast" attitude!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Then go to this link if you doubt breitbart! I look forward to hearing your comments! download Emerson document Pdf

Pax
edit on 6/19/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join