It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floundering Trump campaign sends out ’emergency’ email to raise $100,000 by end of the day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: crazyewok

I donated four times before, because I want him in charge of this country. And millions of others are doing the same for America's number one enemy Hillary Clinton. They are going to be rich still if neither of them win at all. Our money goes to the campaign, not them. The campaign uses it to purchase billboards, print spreads, and airtime on TV. So yes, I will continue to support that.

If you dont speak with your money, someone else will speak with theirs

Speech costs silver, but silence is golden.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sense of reality before posting the OP could've saved myself of this 0.25 minutes of BS.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Snarl
Trump doesn't need to raise funds for 'his campaign' at all. If (and that's a big word) he's really got billions of dollars ... he doesn't even need the presidency.

Trump has very little liquid cash, what he spent on the primary represents a good 1-2 years worth of income for him. Most of his wealth is tied up in real estate assets and corporate holdings, neither of which are liquid.

To which he can get LOANS AGAINST and instantly have liquid assets if he chooses.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
To which he can get LOANS AGAINST and instantly have liquid assets if he chooses.

The instant he does that he's beholden to the same bankers he claims to be running against. In his own words, once you take money from these groups, they own you.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
I`m on the Trump email list as well, and no email from them looking for money.

I get emails about everything else from his campaign, but not this?

Sounds fishy to me !

Same here. I am on the official Trump campaign email list, and I get emails about everything else too, but did not see anything remotely like the claim in the OP.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The instant he does that he's beholden to the same bankers he claims to be running against. In his own words, once you take money from these groups, they own you.

Excuse me if im remembering wrong but hasnt he already borrowed money from himself to get liquid cash? Too late for that argument.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Orionx2
I think this is an independent campaign group not directly associated with Trumps official campaign.

That's what you think? Even though every source says it's from the Trump Campaign?

But they really do not specifically say it is from the official campaign. There is dozens of unofficial Trump campaigns like there is for every candidate. The media will lap it up and twist it because that is the status quo right now.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Excuse me if im remembering wrong but hasnt he already borrowed money from himself to get liquid cash? Too late for that argument.

So he's beholden to himself? The quote is in the context of getting money from others.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

But they really do not specifically say it is from the official campaign. There is dozens of unofficial Trump campaigns like there is for every candidate. The media will lap it up and twist it because that is the status quo right now.

So, you're suggesting that the media calls Trump's super PACS "the Trump Campaign"?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I can not figure out what Trump is doing. He had an entire month where he was the sole nominee for the GOP and Clinton was still fighting with Sanders. In that time he should have seen a massive jump in the poles, united the GOP around him, set up funding, began to repair his image by ending the stupid comments and presenting real plans on real issues and made a tour of key battle ground states going on the offensive against Clinton.

Instead he has spent his time in states that are already his or he can not win, he got into more twitter wars that even had a Saudi Prince that had bailed out two of Trumps businesses trolling him, went full on stupid accusing a Judge born in the US of being Mexican and ending up with the GOP calling him a racist, driving companies and supporters away, ticked off Veterans, he has no campaign staff, he has a new GOP challenge from the delegates, his campaign is broke and his polling has a hit an all time low 70% disapproval and in the one group he was leading among white men his lead dropped from double to single digits.

This should have been his honeymoon time before the DNC unifies and really goes on the attack. Instead it has been a disaster. At this point one thing is clear, Trump is either throwing the race or he is completely incompetent. A normal candidate would see a big jump from the Convention as the party unifies and praises them but, this Convention is going to be a train wreck as GOP leadership, Governors, and Congressmen are all declining to attend. At this point anybody in the GOP in a real race for re-election is avoiding Trump like the plague. Trump could end up being booed at the Convention.

Honestly this is fascinating to watch.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So, you're suggesting that the media calls Trump's super PACS "the Trump Campaign"?

No idea what you are on about. Maybe you are responding to the wrong person.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I agree completely with your post.

As regards Trump either throwing the race or being woefully incompetent, I can't see him throwing the race unless there's something big in it for him... Maybe a reality show or the "news" network he's reportedly working on... I do think he's incompetent as regards running a political campaign with the big boys (i.e. Hillary). He's great at being in charge and making all the decisions, demanding action from his underlings and getting his name on buildings, but his ego won't let him delegate anything or trust anyone but himself, so he's trying to control the whole thing his way and listening to no one. And, seeing how he doesn't know how a campaign works, he's left in the dark (by choice). LOTS of people have given him advice, but he's not listening.

I think he's spending time in red states fundraising. Or trying to. I think he's finally got the message that his campaign is in big trouble, but doesn't know what to do about it, so he's floundering. When he does lose (or quit), he'll blame the GOP, Obama, Hillary, the Koch brothers and probably Mexico and China. I'm certain he'll have appropriate 2nd grade names for each of them.

I can't help taking digs at him. I can't stand the guy. His personality is everything I hate in a man.

And now, many delegates are coalescing around this "Anyone but Trump" movement, pushing for a "conscience clause" in the RNC rules, that would allow them to vote freely on the first ballot, regardless who they're "bound" to.

Anti-T rump Delegates Push for Rule Change

The delegates are the only ones who can change the rules, but by all accounts, they have the 'go ahead' from the GOP, with Paul Ryan practically encouraging delegates to vote their conscience.

“The last thing I would do is tell anybody to do something that’s contrary to their conscience,” he said.

The party, Ryan said, “is divided, and I am not going to tell somebody to go against their conscience …

“It is not my job to tell delegates what to do.”

Source

It is fascinating, because I've never seen anything like this in a presidential election or a major party. But when the Tea Party came into being, many of us predicted a split in the GOP. I think this may be it. It will be very interesting to watch it unfold.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Many of the polls I continue to see are done by Disney lapdog ABC. I think Disney is behind Clinton, so every piece of media they own is going to paint Trump as not doing well in order to trick their viewers/readers .

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Many of the polls I continue to see are done by Disney lapdog ABC. I think Disney is behind Clinton, so every piece of media they own is going to paint Trump as not doing well in order to trick their viewers/readers .

The parties do their own polls, if public polls were outrageously outside the margins they would call them out. And those same ABC polls predicted all of Trumps wins as well. The GOP would not be in a mass panic if their internal polls were not agreeing with or even worse than the public ones. Everybody in the GOP in a competitive race is skipping the convention and putting as much distance as they can between themselves and Trump. Meanwhile in those same campaigns the DNC is trying to tie those candidates to Trump. That tells you that both parties polls are telling them Trump is crashing and burning.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I still don't believe Trump is in this race to win it. He did what he wanted to. He divided the GOP. He seems to be doing everything he can to shake his supporters to no avail. I am beginning to believe that he didn't make that comment about his supporters still backing him if he shot someone on the street as arrogance, but said out of frustration. Even his family members don't seem to be smiling as much!

I think Trump trumped himself and is seriously regretting it!

Admittedly, I have been looking outside the two parties and I am voting my conscience. I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning! Voting third party may not elect a candidate...but at least...I can try to create real change for 2020! I can live with that.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I still don't believe Trump is in this race to win it.

I think that if he happened to win, he'd love it, but I'm betting he has several 'outs', should he lose. Why would he want to divide the GOP? To support the left? I think the GOP was already divided (conventional and "tea party") but he sure did help it along. It's hard to know exactly why he does what he does.

Admittedly, I have been looking outside the two parties and I am voting my conscience. I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning! Voting third party may not elect a candidate...but at least...I can try to create real change for 2020! I can live with that.

I have looked outside the parties, too, and there are a couple people I could vote for and even others I could write in. But this time, I'm likely to hold my nose and vote against the GOP, because I think they're more messed up than the Dems right now. I totally understand your position, though.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I have looked outside the parties, too, and there are a couple people I could vote for and even others I could write in. But this time, I'm likely to hold my nose and vote against the GOP, because I think they're more messed up than the Dems right now. I totally understand your position, though.

Cheers!

Honestly, I pinched my nose hard last election and voted Democrat! I just can't do it again. I found that the stench on my conscience is difficult to remove and while others don't seem to notice my stink; I have found it abhorrable! Ugh!

I understand that others may have more stamina than I, but I just can't do it again. My conscience tells me to find an unifier. The two main parties are too divisive. Jill stein (green party) and Gary Johnson (Liberterian party) are both viable candidates, just don't have the medias attention due to scandalous news!

I realize most American voters are clueless to these other options, but I can hope at least my added vote will send a message to government that enough is enough! They have to change not me!
back at you!
edit on 6 20 2016 by CynConcepts because: Trying to fix quote box.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Jill stein (green party) and Gary Johnson (Liberterian party) are both viable candidates, just don't have the medias attention due to scandalous news!

Those are the two I would consider... Or writing in Bernie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join