It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello ATS from ratfintc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I hope this short introduction message finds you well. I found your site in a web search for a technology I was looking at for my work. I followed several threads in the science and technology forums, and found that there are many very informed and intelligent members that contribute here in science and technology areas I am interested. I decided to join so I could participate in the discussions. My continued existence is dependent on absorbing new information so this site suits my needs very well.

Regards to you all.

R.A.T.F.I.N.T.C

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. I hope you enjoy your stay.

a reply to: ratfintc

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratfintc
I hope this short introduction message finds you well. I found your site in a web search for a technology I was looking at for my work. I followed several threads in the science and technology forums, and found that there are many very informed and intelligent members that contribute here in science and technology areas I am interested. I decided to join so I could participate in the discussions. My continued existence is dependent on absorbing new information so this site suits my needs very well.

Regards to you all.

R.A.T.F.I.N.T.C

Welcome RAT

ATS is full of a broad range of topics. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask any questions. Most ATSers are ready to help and address them. See you along the way. Happy Trails.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Aloha! fr google fr a new member; )

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ratfintc

Welcome to the site ratfintc

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I hope that one day I can contribute to this forum. At present of course all I can do is say a few words in response to other people's threads. When my thread ideas are rejected because I am new here I just copy and save them for use on other more open sites . This site is strange to me in the restrictions you place on new members. Your place seems very constrained and filtered. Not real reality or even close, but some sub reality that conforms to the expectations of the site owners I suppose.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

hihihii welcome i am new to not sure how to post my own introduction or if i need five posts to do it

top topics

join