It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luck. Sometimes you just don't see it coming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
In our brave new world, distractions are every where. Sometimes it takes looking at things from another angle, for you to see the full picture.

This video while have you screaming. It may even be incentive for some to put down their cell phones, and look around.

This video is not mine.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OMG!! I could only watch for five minutes before my stress level pegged.

Thanks for that!!

edit on 1862016 by Snarl because: Words could not express LOL

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
I warned you.

I told you it would have you screaming.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Great thread.

I had quite a few close calls in my life. When you seem to luck out so much you start to think that maybe something is looking over you. Sure, a few times and it can be just luck or coincidence, but when things seem almost impossible, you start to think "is it possible"

You learn to be aware of your surroundings and access risk better, cats have nine lives, I have used up way more than that
edit on 18-6-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I have five brothers and grew up in the country.

My mother says that every time you look at a grown man, you are looking at the face of a miracle.

Anyone that had the pleasure of raising a boy to manhood, will understand what she means.

I too have had enough close calls to feel that I may have a guardian or two, and I know that I am surely blessed.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Oh my... When I was 7, I was hiking on a trail with my family and friends of my parents in the French alps. It was a narrow trail with a cliff on one side. Being the dreamer that I am, I slipped and my dad's friend who was right behind me, grabbed my hand as my body and head were already over the edge of the cliff... My dad bought the guy a beer after...

soulwaxer

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'd rather be lucky than good any day.
The guy that crashed his drag-bike and ended up hitching a ride on the other guys wheelie-bar made me shoot beer out of my nose.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
While watching I didn't realize I was screaming, until my mother came running into the room to see what was going on , and she started screaming.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I am noticing that good luck is spontaneous, brief, and rare. It is fleeting.

I am beginning to believe that bad luck, when it shows up, pulls up a seat, takes its shoes off, and settles in.

edit on 20-6-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Test.

new topics

top topics

join