It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add a Twitter Hashtag section to OP's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey all,

Recently realized that adding a hashtag section into thread topic creation can possibly be a powerful tool to promoting your ideas within thread topics enabling an ability to reach a bigger audience.

This will be good for both posters and the site iteself.

Your welcome, You can send my check by mail.

Staff: promoting the members is how you promote site seeing as we are the content generators.
edit on 6/18/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Just PLEASE make it optional.

Very optional.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Yeah of course. Not to be in the title or op itself but to be added to the thread link tweet when the thread is published.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I honestly don't know what that means.

I know about the # because I see it all the time. But beyond that, I don't know what it would do.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How does this idea differ from the row of icons labelled "share this topic" that already exists at the top of threads?
The first of those icons is the Twitter bird. I now use it regularly to link my threads on my own twitter account, and it's the work of a moment to type in my own hashtag. What more are you looking for?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Honestly I can't wait for the hashtag fad to fade into history. I understand how it's used for Twitter, but the way company's use it to try to be hip, and it's constant useless references in pop culture infuriate me. Hashtag this hashtag that, please just leave Twitter on Twitter with all the twits.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I like hashbrowns...........don't know much about hashtags.........would like to learn more though.

top topics

join