It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, the prophetic despised one of Daniel 11:21?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
My Bible has the title of the chapter, 11:21 Daniel, as "Antiochus Epiphanies" and the footnote at wretch says:

u. A. Epiphanies IV (175-165) who seized the throne to which Demetrius, young son of his brother Seleucus IV, Was rightful heir.

So much for discernment, the answer was available a LONG time ago.

Prophecy fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: Transparent

It is your opinion if you believe the Bible to be an ancient novel & fairytales. This ancient book is more modern than you think. Why, it still holds prophecy...history written that has yet to happen that will take place.

I cant believe i have to agree the year is 2017 because of the death of a fairytale in the same years ago.

Everything is a lie, we live knee deep in BS,

Phenomenal.
I'm sorry that you consider the Bible ancient fairytales.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

au contraire,

The apologies are mine.

(this should be in skunk works)
edit on 22/1/2017 by scubagravy because: Santa claus

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Joshuabennone

Now answer this, show where these fulfilled in these men? Please show how Daniels prophecy leading to the endtimes were fulfilled upon these as a fingerprint only fitting one person? The burden of proif is on your relied sources to show how prophecy accurately fit these. I eagerly await your findings. Then I will show you how Daniel's prophecy fits in our time as being DJT.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I gave you enough information already, the rest is for you to figure out.

I was just demonstrating that from a scholarly perspective the prophecy was fulfilled, and by who.

I am not a teacher of history, Google Antiochus Epiphanies and Daniel 11:21,you WILL find that information.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

au contraire,

The apologies are mine.

(this should be in skunk works)

Oh, no need for that, I didn't know until I checked myself.

Definitely skunk.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Just so we know what you're talking about.

Daniel 11:21
21 “He will be succeeded by a contemptible person who has not been given the honor of royalty. He will invade the kingdom when its people feel secure, and he will seize it through intrigue.

But Trump is related to Royalty

www.dailymail.co.uk... html

Royal connection! Donald Trump is distant cousin of notorious Richard III, it is revealed...and he's ALSO related to Hillary Clinton
MyHeritage.com claims that Trump and Hillary Clinton are direct descendants of the 14th century 1st Duke of Lancaster, John of Gaunt Gaunt, who died in 1399, was Richard III's great-great uncle
Therefore, the high-flying political pair are related to Shakespeare's contemptible bunch-back'd toad - as well as each other (19th cousins)

So I would say you thread, even knowing that most readings of the Bible are up to interpretation...
Is
A
Big
Fail

thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Transparent
Really? Can you please show me in history where the timeline fits with this ancient oerson that you say that Daniel the latter portion of the 11th chapter has already been fulfilled in? The burden of proof is in you.a reply to: Joshuabennone

See above.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sorry, abut you have not shown any burden of proof how how Daniel fits the prophecy provided for your person. aSsince you stand by your info please provide proof. aThanks Once you have done so I wilk show you hiw Daniels portion of prophecy fits our time aswell as DJT.reply to: Joshuabennone

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
The context to royaltt is not speaking on bloodline. The Bible says that this one will not be honored...accepted as his predecessors. Your context is of lineage is not what is being said here.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

to its end as the world's top world power who became the world' s only top dog super world power??? Hint: 1. no two nations unless serving as a united world power like the Persians/Medes can be the top dog. Hint: 2. It is not nor will be in the middle east. When you answer the only top dog world power today you will have given the correct answer. Hint: 1. The world's desired currency is from this power

So you'e saying America?

Funny you completely ignore the Caliphates and the Ottoman Empire that came after Rome.
This thread is so funny.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

hahahaha

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight The Bible is not listing empires or nations that came after Rome. The Bible only lists thetop world power as their can only be one at a time. After Rome became a defunct top world power in human history empires battled for that supreme spot. The one that became the top dog was the empire where the sun never set..Britian to whichthe US joined as a dual power. The 7th & current is the Anglo-American world power.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I am going to go ahead and disagree with you on that. As much proof as possible was supplied, the name of the chapter in my Bible and the footnote.

I trust the 20+ scholars responsible for the translation, it's a scholars Bible, which I am not but appreciate very much the laborious efforts of those who are and teach me much, daily.

And I definitely trust their discernment of the prophecy which was not their invention, I don't know exactly when the prophecy was figured to be about Antiochus but I can find out in five minutes by Googling it.

It matters not. You are some dude, my Bible is a Bible and a work of scholarship that is impressive, accurate and more trustworthy than you. It certainly qualifies as proof in the world of the Bible, it is a Bible.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Transparent All secular evidence is pointing to Donald Trump as this person & our time as Daniel's spoken time.

I agree that we are living in "those" times...but I'm really not sure what to think about Trump yet. Guess I'm willing to give him a chance first. The book of Daniel does talk about the Anti-Christ..but so does the book of Revelation. Another of the many descriptions for that person - whomever they are - is in Revelation 13:3-6.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Joshuabennone

It is not the Bible that has interpreted wrong, but the "scholars" you claim to rely on . This dude will show you just how this finger print of Daniel's prophecy fits only one man who has ever lived & that man lives today...DJT. I will compile the DNA biblical & secular proof in a bit, but for now it's way past my bedtime. I (this dude) will definitely provide the proof that cannot match to any other human being but DJT.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Certainly we are in that era.

However, imho, that bloke will come more publicly on the world stage with a MUCH more lily white, even subtly seductive reputation and mild mannered, attractive persona appealing to a much broader range of citizens--initially.

The AC et al are not going to jump overtly on the world stage with horns, pitch fork and forked tail.

Even satan himself is described as an 'angel of light.

Seduction in a list of ways with a list of strategies will be the order of that day, imho.

Absolutely!! Deception is key... Apparently, only when this person stands up in the temple and says "I - am God" will people know they have been fooled.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I am going to again disagree, as Jewish and Catholic scholars agree on this subject, Antiochus is also the little horn.

Daniel from a Jewish perspective

I don't rely on scholars, I disagree with them all the time, some are Christians and automatically biased at least somewhat.

But when Catholic, Christian and Jewish scholars all agree that Daniel is in this case talking about Antiochus, I listen. No shame in that, they went to College to become scholars and this particular Bible is out of print and revised because of the usage of the Hashem and I suspect because it reveals too much but they didn't allow Christian bias in most cases, to dictate translation and interpretation, footnote information is accurate and they are blameless in this because it was already known.

You think you are special enough to cancel fulfilled prophecy and apply it to modern times, I find that hilarious.

You are in disagreement with majority concensus, which is ok sometimes, but in this case no. The prophecy was fulfilled.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: Link fix

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You ask for proof, I give it, you reject it even though all sides involved agree except 7th day Adventists because of their prophet E. G. White applying it to Rome, the Vatican.

Jewish sources also agree, so it's not a debate really, it's you wanting bad to be a pseudo-prophetic interpreter.

But a fulfilled prophecy from B.C. is one and done, what you are doing is silly.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
POTUS Trump & Daniel 11:21 prophecy fulfilment of the desised king/ ruler that did not receive the honor as his predecessors before him in the kingdom/ government: The GOP Republican party divided. Republican elders refused to endorse Trump as the nominee for POTUS at the RNC's General Election. Many party elders voted againt party lines by supporting & voting for Democratic runner HRC. Never in the history of governments where the people vote has this ever happened. Unprecedented. Opposition from the Democratic Party, Tea Party, Green Party, Independents. Mainstream media (msm) major news papers, the LBGTQ communities, the politically charged Never Trump Movement aswell as other named organized protesting organizations, bad blood eith the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Hollywood celebrities, people threatening to leave the country, civil unrest (rioters), claims of a Russian conspiracy in the involvement of becoming POTUS by the kings own kingdom, impeachment talks, assassination talks, the most police protection in inauguration history & people still protesting even after being sworn into office on January 20, 2017...Unprecedented indeed! Nowhere in modern or ancient history has a man been so rejected as a ruler. The DNA of Daniel 11:21 only fits Trump. How else does the DNA of Daniel 11 align with President Trump?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join