It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, the prophetic despised one of Daniel 11:21?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

That is correct but there could be more to the story. Bible prophecy can repeat. Also consider these 2 lines from Daniel 11.

6 And in the end of years
40 And at the time of the end

What is this end Daniel is talking about? Why did Jesus Christ refer to Daniel 11-31 in Matthew 24-15?

Daniel may be a repeating prophecy.

Also look at the first events of Daniel 8 and 11.

11-2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia

This accurately describes the 9-11 attacks.

Daniel 9

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

What if "Greece" mentioned here is actually a end times United States? Daniel would be 3-0 presently.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

That is correct but there could be more to the story. Bible prophecy can repeat. Also consider these 2 lines from Daniel 11.

6 And in the end of years
40 And at the time of the end

What is this end Daniel is talking about? Why did Jesus Christ refer to Daniel 11-31 in Matthew 24-15?

Daniel may be a repeating prophecy.

Also look at the first events of Daniel 8 and 11.

11-2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia

This accurately describes the 9-11 attacks.

Daniel 9

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

What if "Greece" mentioned here is actually a end times United States? Daniel would be 3-0 presently.
I agree that Daniel's prophecy is a repeat for his time and our time as well. the end of years was his time in the end of days was for future events in our day. Jesus spoke about Daniel because it referred to a later period of time. Daniel talks about Kingdom extending from his days down to our present system with the United States of America. In our time the US is not referred to as a metaphoric Greece.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Sorry, this post is for ntech. From Daniel 11:2 onward speaks about Kings (world leaders) and kingdoms (governments) of his time extending all the way down to our time. From the fall of the Persian Empire at the hands of the king of Greece, the death of Alexander the Great having no heirs to take over tbe reign of the Macedonian Empire, portioned out four ways to each one of his generals to the present. Throughout time the king of the North and the King of the South change powers when empires have fallen and has risen. In our present time the king of the south is the United States, the King of the North has yet to be identified in our day. It may appear as a bloc of nations ruling together against the US (present day King of the South). Just as the ancient king of Persia gathered ally nations with it against ancient Greece may do the same. The present day king of the North has yet to be identified.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Transparent because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2016 by Transparent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
No its not trump. The anti christ is called the syrian, he also is of the people that destroyed jerusalem in a.d. 70 he also rises to power when the ten beast kingdoms are formed and he comes to power AFTER these ten kingdoms are formed FIRST. This confederation in the end times scenerio has NOT formed yet. The reformed roman empire of ten kingdoms will bring forth the anti christ. Trump is not him. I suggest you study further and here are some resources. Things to come by dwight d. Pentacost. Revelation expounded finis dake.
edit on 13-11-2016 by keeperofkheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
When the anti-Christ comes he's going to be claiming to be Christ, he will be supernatural and snap his fingers and lightening will flash across the sky.

He'll be able to heal the sick and the whole world will wonder after him.

This is not Trump who most of the world thinks is an idiot.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

1. For all those who have spoken of antichrist apparently believes this correct? 2. The Bible is the first and only source to where antichrist is spoken of correct? 3. For all those who spoke in this belief please tell me where do/did you get your information that antichrist has not yet come into the world? Once you guys have answered these 3 questions I will share something very important with you all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
From the primaries on through the electirial process the masses have definitely fought to keep the king of Daniel 11:21 from receiving the honor of the Kingdom as his predecessors. Let's keep alert as the conclusion of Daniel's prophecy is fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Transparent

Daniel 11:21-45 speaks of such a man who will govern at such a time.

27 The two kings, with their hearts bent on evil, will sit at the same table and lie to each other, but to no avail, because an end will still come at the appointed time.

The two king are the beast from the abyss (earth) and the beast from the sea, in Revelations

edit on 2017-1-21 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

How hard it is to say someone is an unnamed person from an ancient prophecy!

You could do it with a million people.

It has no meaning.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If Trump and Putin ally... Then goto war against and defeat China then Russia returns home severing ties with Trump and gained the most profit from the war well then maybe this could be argued as partial fulfillment of prophesy...
No real indicator as of yet though in my mind...
Trump may just prove he is a man of God yet though...

edit on 21-1-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to: galien8
Are you saying that two literal beasts will be acting deceitful towards each other? Are you also saying that beasts are gonna be two literal kings ruling governmental nations? Please elaborate on your conclusions & why do you say so. Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joshuabennone
It's rather easy to name anybody to be this king at Daniel 11:21. It's not hard at all. However, it takes true discernment to read Daniel's prophecy as this portion relates to a distant future when he wrote this. Also, the proohecy spoke if the time of the end when the world will experience chaos that has never been experienced before. Like a fingerprint that is one of a kind, no other time in history& since this portiin of prophecy deaks with the time of the end no other time in modern history either does this fit any other person yet alone a king=a president of the greatest power the world has ever seen...the newly elected POTUS, Donald J Trump. If U may ask, can you or anyone that would like to tell just how many ways people vehemently tried & are still attempting to dishonor Trump's position? And can anyone name another man of power that has ever underwent & are undergoing this unpresedent, contempt & dispised treatment that fits Mr. Trump? If you ccan name another please...feel free to do so & as we compare DJT to whoever you come up with I will show you how this orophecy only fits DJT.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Interesting assessment but Daniel's prophecy does not say that these kings are God fearing. Prophecy says just the opposite. It says that these kings will conspire together to try to set up a new religion & false foreign god as to mislead even the chosen ones of God. These kings will not respect the true God of heaven for they will attempt to lead away in apostasy Gods people & force them to worship a god of fortune/fortress. (Daniel 11:21-39)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I can agree with what you have said im not arguing for Trump to bring this prophesy to fruition...
Infact I dont believe he will...
I'm unsure of many things but im certain Trump would never purposefully disrespect God...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
At the appointed time is referring Armageddon. Daniel 11:40-45 helps us to see this when prophecy says at the appointed times of the end is when these two kings have pushed each other to the brink of war to no return. Prophecy shows that one king will go on a rampage to devote many to death. This king will meet his end but not at the hand of his adversary. No, it will be by divine intervention! (Daniel 12:1) The remaining king will fall to Michael the Archangel & his angelic army.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
I feel that you are sincere, wouldbut I would like to ask you this...no disrespect to anyone. If you were in the court of law and evidence is presented that you have btoken the laws of the land will the judge let you go free? Better yet, if you willingly broke the laws of the land will the judge let you go free?
Lets compare our laws of the land to the Bible's. If we back & act in favor of the laws of land that conflicts with God righreous & moral commands we in turn are accomplices & just as guilty as those who passed these ungodly laws. Remember, unfortunately anything we do that is the opposite of what God requires constitutes us as in opposition of his laws by putting the world's laws first thus making us friends of the ways of the world & enemies of God. Can man made laws truump God's? (No pun intended)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Whatever you want it to be about is what it is about and Revelation is like Daniel part 2.

But discernment is NOT applying ancient prophecy already fulfilled to a person today, that's more like grandiosity.

Daniel didn't prophecy about the Donald, but I could not care less if you think that you are "discerning" otherwise, I just like telling people that it's ridiculous to apply Jewish Tanakh prophecy to anyone today, I think you fancy yourself able to read prophecy "correctly" and if it makes you feel special, go for it.

But... seriously? Come on.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
When the anti-Christ comes he's going to be claiming to be Christ, he will be supernatural and snap his fingers and lightening will flash across the sky.

He'll be able to heal the sick and the whole world will wonder after him.

This is not Trump who most of the world thinks is an idiot.

There is no such thing as THE Antichrist.

If you are able to find the word in Revelation hats off to you because it says nothing of the sort.

John mentioned antichrists who were people, living then and ever since.

And the 3 beasts prophecy was fulfilled, one was Caesar Nero. The other 2 were...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

That's if you believe in an ancient novel.

I cant believe i have to agree the year is 2017 because of the death of a fairytale in the same years ago.

Everything is a lie, we live knee deep in BS,

Phenomenal.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Really? Can you please show me in history where the timeline fits with this ancient oerson that you say that Daniel the latter portion of the 11th chapter has already been fulfilled in? The burden of proof is in you.a reply to: Joshuabennone

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join