It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiohead fans attacked in Istanbul for drinking alcohol during Ramadan.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
nm

This is normal ...the Mooselims ..not so much...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I was raised Christian.

So many people were raised in a Christian family it doesn`t mean they will come to know the truth.

I have every right to speak about what I know.

Didn`t once say you didn`t, I believe in free speech and also free will, but that doesn`t mean you won`t be held accountable for your words.

There's a lot of ignorant talk on here regarding Islam.

Yours being amongst the prime examples on Islam.

I suggest: "Speak What You Know".

I was already doing that and will continue to do so with or without your consent.
edit on 18-6-2016 by gps777 because: bbcode

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

What the hell does that mean>>> hahahahh ...Here is what I think about Islam

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

So many people were raised in a Christian family it doesn`t mean they will come to know the truth.

If there's any response more completely useless, I don't know what it is.

Yours being amongst the prime examples on Islam.

I don't speak about Islam.

The little bit I do know, is because I took the time to have a conversation with someone who is.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Krypto1
When I was in the Navy ...I went to most all the places that I would not even think of going to now...Even the Philippines, who I know someone I would like to see... it's all because of mooselims ...need nothing else be said!!

It s ares me that there are people with your attitude defending the country.

I find it pathetically amusing when a Christian does something, like murder an abortion doctor - - - Christians are all over it "He's not a real Christian, a real Christian would never murder someone".

But, when a moderate Muslim says the same thing - - "He's radicalized, that is not how a Muslim behaves, that is against the religion" - - - the anti-Muslim folk all jump on it lumping anyone calling themselves Muslim into the same box.

I'm sticking with Extremist, whatever they want to attach themselves to, they are Extremists.

Ok Annee, but what do you think about the Gov't having helped in the Creation of Isis? They should be labelled terror ists too shouldn't they? They Supplied the guns,the trucks.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Krypto1
When I was in the Navy ...I went to most all the places that I would not even think of going to now...Even the Philippines, who I know someone I would like to see... it's all because of mooselims ...need nothing else be said!!

It s ares me that there are people with your attitude defending the country.

I find it pathetically amusing when a Christian does something, like murder an abortion doctor - - - Christians are all over it "He's not a real Christian, a real Christian would never murder someone".

But, when a moderate Muslim says the same thing - - "He's radicalized, that is not how a Muslim behaves, that is against the religion" - - - the anti-Muslim folk all jump on it lumping anyone calling themselves Muslim into the same box.

I'm sticking with Extremist, whatever they want to attach themselves to, they are Extremists.

Ok Annee, but what do you think about the Gov't having helped in the Creation of Isis? They should be labelled terror ists too shouldn't they? They Supplied the guns,the trucks.

Which government?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Maybe this will help a bit for better clarity, Truth also a title of Christ God who sacrificed Himself for all of us so we might believe in Him, so just because people are raised in a Christian family doesn`t mean you ever knew Him, its something a person cannot deny once knowing, though some try.

I don't speak about Islam.

The little bit I do know, is because I took the time to have a conversation with someone who is.

Yet even just on the last page, let alone all you have posted when talking about Islam on ATS but you say you don`t speak about Islam,though is all because you know a little bit because you had a conversation with a Muslim.

Yet in your own words "find it pathetically amusing when a Christian does something, like murder an abortion doctor - - - Christians are all over it "He's not a real Christian, a real Christian would never murder someone".

Which these Christians who tell you that is against Christs teachings you find amusing somehow? when the atrocities done by Mohamad and his first followers written as instruction in the Quran Hadith and Sunnah up till this very present moment should horrify you, if you took some time out of thinking you know something but don`t and critically looked into it, you would have to come to the realisation that groups such as ISIS are following the texts of their books to the letter.

That's NOT extremists that IS Islam.

So while western civilisation is being flooded with Muslims and our governments have been infiltrated to Islamize us by the Muslim brotherhood which has been going on since the 50`s in America, under Sharia law your head will roll as well as all the gays and as all the Kafir`s, those left Jew or Christian who won`t submit to their god/Satan (and yes I can back this up) will be made Dhimmies who have to pay a special tax to stay alive.

This is just a little, be careful Annee when speaking or listening to Muslims because of either their poor understanding of Islam or of Taqiyya lying to further the cause of Islam.

=Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam - The Religion of Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I travel in and out of those countries yearly for emergency management training. Last time, Saudi Arabia. I follow their rules.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Yes...and must adhere while there...citizens or visitors... to the rules of the country and its ideals. I dont like 'em as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The one that involves a black crazy man and a white nutcase broad.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thank you. Appreciate that.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

The one that involves a black crazy man and a white nutcase broad.

I'm a fan of both.

You should probably ask someone else.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Not where I live. A McDonalds waitress must speak Arabic or Farsi, and has another person serve me a sausage mcmuffin because they wont handle the pork.

Some women are not allowed in public without a male family member.

We are thread-drifting here....but thank you for your response.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Maybe this will help a bit for better clarity, Truth also a title of Christ God who sacrificed Himself for all of us so we might believe in Him, so just because people are raised in a Christian family doesn`t mean you ever knew Him, its something a person cannot deny once knowing, though some try.

There's a reason I acknowledged to myself I am atheist. There is no substance to the myth.

I found my truth.

You wouldn't like the facts about the "real" Jesus. A real man scholars believe the myth was created from.

You prefer the myth.

edit on 18-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: pl3bscheese

One doesnt need the alcohol to enjoy...anything.

One may, in fact, require alcohol to enjoy a radiohead album.
edit on 18-6-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Believe as you wish, that's why even Mohamad who believed Jesus existed 600 years after the fact and distorted and twisted the gospel, who belonged to the father of lies and murder. (you know who that is at least I take it)

Its little wonder why your an Islamic apologist same camp, Christianity Hater.

And as you admitted earlier that you don`t speak for Islam because you know nothing about it other than having a conversation with a Muslim, you are admitting next to pure ignorance though come to the defense of Islam every chance you get to slander Christianity.
Yet say this....

There's a lot of ignorant talk on here regarding Islam.

As though your an Authority or from someone who knows, that is knowingly preaching a falsehood. lying.

Kinda like what so many have been telling you over the years that your full of it.

Your ill directed biased hatred is based on ignorance.

How easy it would be for anyone to find an abundant news headlines of crimes committed by Atheists (though do Christians keep spouting it as you do, that's what's truly amusing) as though your a special little creature way above those of Christians, I say Christian because that's where your bias is directed against.

Here the testimony and very very horrific one of a once psychopath Athiest and almost very real mass murderer, who through critical thought, brought him to a place to believe and was instantely healed and changed, that no mental hospital or Jail could change. Now he is a Christian man of God and educates people on Islam and witnesses to Muslims and many ex Muslims also,all Christians have a similar testimony they don`t think there`s a God they know there is, 2 billion Christians but you have it all worked out. Not that I think you`d watch it, but anyway...

Hearing this story its almost impossible to believe he is the man he is today and there is mountains of the similar.

edit on 19-6-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Believe as you wish, that's why even Mohamad who believed Jesus existed 600 years after the fact and distorted and twisted the gospel, who belonged to the father of lies and murder. (you know who that is at least I take it)

Its little wonder why your an Islamic apologist same camp, Christianity Hater.

Yikes. I try to stay out of these scuffles but the two stars you've accumulated beckoned me. First, your writing is nearly incoherent. I don't say that to be rude, but to let you know that I honestly struggle to understand exactly what you're saying much of the time. That said, this bit was legible:

"Its little wonder why your an Islamic apologist same camp, Christianity Hater."

1: Annee didn't try to explain away or justify anyone's bad actions. She simply pointed out that Islam has no monopoly on crazy people in its ranks, and this is true. You are in denial if you don't see that violent nutters come from all walks. And that form of denial is dangerous indeed. I recommend you re-analyze this so that you can more adequately identify danger. It's not conveniently synonymous with "Muslim".

2: To have peacefully decided Christianity is not the thing for you is categorically not hatred, but you do sound conspicuously like the extremist Muslims you are so eager to point out. If it were on the tip of your tongue, I dare say you'd be lashing out at her as an Apostate.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

I don't say that to be rude, but to let you know that I honestly struggle to understand exactly what you're saying much of the time. That said, this bit was legible:
"Its little wonder why your an Islamic apologist same camp, Christianity Hater."

I don`t know what to do to be clearer for you.

1: Annee didn't try to explain away or justify anyone's bad actions. She simply pointed out that Islam has no monopoly on crazy people in its ranks, and this is true. You are in denial if you don't see that violent nutters come from all walks. And that form of denial is dangerous indeed. I recommend you re-analyze this so that you can more adequately identify danger. It's not conveniently synonymous with "Muslim".

I havn`t once disagreed with this nor would I, what I have been saying is that the actions of violent nutters as you put it,was/is condoned preached and practiced by Mohamad that is written in their books. The same cannot be said for Christs words and example for those that believe in Him that Annee keeps sprouting out of self admitted pure ignorance through her bias attacks against so called Christians that had committed a crime.

To make it plain and simple, yes there millions of Muslims in the world that don`t follow their book to the letter and example of their perfect example Mohamad and lets all be glad for that, but its their Imams and scholars who can put them to DEATH for it and not following their books as commanded by Mohamad, so its easy to see when a small percentage of Christians are not or don`t follow Christs words, the same cannot be said for Islam, the world has been at war because Islam in its pure form is at war with the rest of us non believer Kafirs since Mohamad thought himself a prophet raping and slaughtering Jew Christian pagan from 1400 years ago till now. They will not stop and is the belief and duty of a Muslim to obey until the whole world comes under Islamic Sharia Law.

2: To have peacefully decided Christianity is not the thing for you is categorically not hatred, but you do sound conspicuously like the extremist Muslims you are so eager to point out. If it were on the tip of your tongue, I dare say you'd be lashing out at her as an Apostate.

How can Annee be an Apostate if she never came to know Christ in the first place, other than being brought up in a Christian family as I said at the top of the page, which is only hearing stuff she discards as a myth and fables etc, you cannot have the undeniable personal proof that God gives when a person calls on Him and deny it, try as some may.

If anything I have lashed out a bit because she is knowingly sprouting untruths about Islam while bashing Christianity just because of her bias.[editby
edit on 19-6-2016 by gps777 because: beta grandma

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Being Irish Catholic, I'm positive my parents would disown me for doing this to anyone. In fact I don't think I'd be able to live with myself for attacking someone for no reason like that. Irish guilt is a b. Turkey is a disgusting country. I'm not really surprised to see this. I don't understand why anyone would want to go to that country to visit. There are beauties there; no doubt, but hardly any of them are credit to the turks. Could you imagine if a Christian country had a city in it's possession that it took through genocide and converted it's most revered holy site into a church? Hillary Clinton would be sodomizing herself to try to bend over backwards in condolences and reparations. The Jews are even afraid of tearing down the mosque on their most holy site despite their ownership and historical right to worship there. Eh, guess you all see how I feel about Turkey. Worthless, untrustable, despicable country that shouldn't be aloud to exist in it's current form. Equivalent to being allied to the North Koreans. Cowards all.

edit on 19-6-2016 by Caughtlurking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

lol.. ok then.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join