It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Guccifer2 and #Guccifer3 Trending on Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I thought campaigns were not allowed to ask for donations to Super PACs. Aren't they supposed to NOT be associated with them?

twitter.com...

That would be correct.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: DJW001

Apparently the hacker who hacked the DNC, lot's of financial information and e-mails instructing money laundering.

Ah, you mean the FSB.

Are you saying that the FSB manufactured this stuff?
If not, they are heroes.

Whether or not the "information" they are planning on leaking is authentic or not, I am certain they will not provide anything damaging to their preferred candidate: Donald Trump.

sputniknews.com...

You don't know whether the info will be authentic but you are positive this is the FSB's doing?

I have not seen proof of that but am very interested to see the sources. All I've seen are unsubstantiated claims about this new hacker and where he comes from.

I don't know but how do we verify it? It's not like it'd be hard to fake those unless there is some way to verify them that I don't know about.

Not much use for documents that could be fake, especially since they are coming from God knows who.
edit on 18-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

The lists of donors with their email addresses and what corporations they might be associated with is kind of telling.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

He wasn't granted immunity. He's being sentenced in Sept. He was given a plea deal. That's not immunity.
Rolls eyes. Spin until you puke

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 6182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
These documents are in someone else's hands too. The DNC would not have acknowledged that they were hacked if there wasn't any corroborating documents outside of their control. They would have simply waited for them to leak and then denied their authenticity.

I suspect that there are copies of some of the documents in the hands of the FBI. Whether they came from Guccifer or the servers that have been seized (Hillary's, Pagliano's, the State Department) who knows.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He wasn't granted immunity. He's being sentenced in Sept. He was given a plea deal. That's not immunity.
Rolls eyes. Spin until you puke

I can still remember reading about how Guccifer broke his HDD up in pieces yet they still managed to put it back together to get the info on him yet they could not do the same thing to Adam lanza mmm

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Or Hillary.

Everyone knows you have to burn your HD because the data is always retrievable from the silicon imprint.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm not seeing anything "new" that I haven't already seen reported on the TV?

DNC had already planned on HRC as nominee? *YAWN*

Discussing how to deflect hit pieces? *YAWN*

Yesterday's news...The only people paying attention are anti-Clinton people.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Difference between hypothesis and having evidence to support a theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yes, but still none of this is going to matter to people who either 1. support Hillary or 2. dislike Trump more.

I don't SEE many Democrats suddenly scrambling and freaking out. All I SEE are Trump fans and Republicans squealing over what EVERYONE already knew.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Bernie fans are tweeting.
They seem pissed.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I can see Bernie supporters being extremely upset at evidence that the DNC selected Hillary long before any elections.
It shows that Bernie's accusations are correct, and the DNC sabotaged him, as they would have anyone who ran against her.
That is not how the election process is supposed to work.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sanders supporters might be organizing a write-in campaign.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
More DNC/CLINTON partnership collusion,
Bernie Sanders Exclusion
...and a tactical reference to a common anti-Trump tactic practiced and parroted from the DNC operatives here quite often:
twitter.com...

edit on 18-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He wasn't granted immunity.

Lol, you're a riot:

Criminal No. I:l4-cr-213
Honorable James C. Cacheris
(direct .pdf link)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Just another of the HRC's machines little fibs, since she has been planning this since 2009!

Hillary Clinton: I Took $675,000 In Speaking Fees From Wall Street Because I Didn't Know I Would Run For President

Attempting to explain away the Wall Street speeches, Clinton said she didn't know whether she was running for president again.

"To be honest I wasn't -- I wasn't committed to running," Clinton said about the circumstances and timing of the speeches. "I didn't know whether I would or not."

"You didn't think you were going to run for president again?" Cooper asked.

"I didn't," Clinton said. "You know when I was secretary of State several times I said you know I think I'm done. And you know, so many people came to me, started talking to me."

source

edit on 18-6-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Well, I mean, she didn't remember signing her SF 312 (which, btw, had a specialized security briefing to explain the terms of the non-disclosure agreement) and she "thought it was allowed" to have a personal, non-secure, unapproved, undisclosed, privately-owned, internet-connected server to run not only her emails, but those of the Clinton Foundation as well. And she just "didn't know" how to use a computer after all (a blackberry, yes), sp I suppose it is possible that she really had no idea that she'd run for president this year.

(where's that barf emoticon, again?)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Just another of the HRC's machines little fibs, since she has been planning this since 2009!

Hillary Clinton: I Took $675,000 In Speaking Fees From Wall Street Because I Didn't Know I Would Run For President

Another big lie proven to be true a lie

Hillary is getting tactically emancipated.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Did anyone read about the big pharma thing?
Hillary has taken more money from them than all of the Republican candidates combined.

That, with the DNC looking at citizens as good 'health care consumers', nice huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join