It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Guccifer2 and #Guccifer3 Trending on Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So I'm watching the #Guccifer2 and #Guccifer3 info dump happening on Twitter live and holllllly crap. This is big. First off I didn't even know there was a Guccifer3.

Here's some links to good Tweets and to the Guccifer hashtag..

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Apparently single payer was never actually and option for the DNC just more lies.

twitter.com...

paid media can carry water for you in the meantime

What is paid media? Huh?

Anyway I'm just sharing for anyone following this story like me you want might want to watch the Twitter feed lots of good info and a great way to get it trending is by retweeting. Can't let the MSM ignore it anymore gotta put pressure on them through social media.
edit on 6/18/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What is paid media? Huh?

The MSM...bought and paid for.

I'm wondering if this is FBI leakage due to inactivity from the DoJ...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You expect the MSM to parade the news that the DNC and Hillary pay them to 'carry their water'?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ima gonna go make some popcorn. This could get good.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

What is Guccifer?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Apparently the hacker who hacked the DNC, lot's of financial information and e-mails instructing money laundering.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You expect the MSM to parade the news that the DNC and Hillary pay them to 'carry their water'?

Kind of gross if you ask me.

This election cycle is turning out to be a great one. All the old timers didn't realize how vulnerable they were.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Apparently the hacker who hacked the DNC, lot's of financial information and e-mails instructing money laundering.

Ah, you mean the FSB.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Oh happy day, maybe there will be some justice, doubtful, but hopeful.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What is Guccifer?

Are you familiar with the original hacker who used that name?

These 2 others are not him because he is in FBI custody and has been granted immunity as part of a plea bargain.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I would like to know, how many super delegates, gave big money for their super delegate voting status. What makes their vote count and voids our vote?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What is Guccifer?

Are you familiar with the original hacker who used that name?

These 2 others are not him because he is in FBI custody and has been granted immunity as part of a plea bargain.

Correct. The FSB is using that code name to give their campaign an aura of authenticity.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Ah, you mean the FSB.

Are you saying that the FSB manufactured this stuff?
If not, they are heroes.
ETA: The DNC did admit that they were hacked.... before the stuff was released.
edit on b000000302016-06-18T08:05:56-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 18 Jun 2016 08:05:56 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ah, you mean the FSB.

If not, they are heroes.

Whether or not the "information" they are planning on leaking is authentic or not, I am certain they will not provide anything damaging to their preferred candidate: Donald Trump.

sputniknews.com...

ETA: The essence of propaganda is to mix just enough truth into your lies to make them look plausible. And no, the FSB are definitely not heroes.
edit on 18-6-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Ah, you mean the FSB.

If not, they are heroes.

Whether or not the "information" they are planning on leaking is authentic or not, I am certain they will not provide anything damaging to their preferred candidate: Donald Trump.

sputniknews.com...

You don't know whether the info will be authentic but you are positive this is the FSB's doing?

I have not seen proof of that but am very interested to see the sources. All I've seen are unsubstantiated claims about this new hacker and where he comes from.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

What are they lying about?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Ah, you mean the FSB.

If not, they are heroes.

sputniknews.com...

ETA: The essence of propaganda is to mix just enough truth into your lies to make them look plausible. And no, the FSB are definitely not heroes.

The DNC is fully capable of releasing anything that they hold that is damaging to Trump, so you are worried that the DNC is in the tank for Trump now?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Apparently single payer was never actually and option for the DNC just more lies.

that's not any kind of revelation, that piss ant harry reid said as much after obumacare passed.
he said in several interviews that they knew single payer wouldn't pass, and that the in the end they knew that the way it is now would be such a mess that it would be changed to single payer later.

ETA:

The idea of introducing a single-payer national health care system to the United States, or even just a public option, sent lawmakers into a tizzy back in 2009, when Reid was negotiating the health care bill. “We had a real good run at the public option … don’t think we didn’t have a tremendous number of people who wanted a single-payer system,” Reid said on the PBS program, recalling how then-Sen. Joe Lieberman’s opposition to the idea of a public option made them abandon the notion and start from scratch. Eventually, Reid decided the public option was unworkable. “We had to get a majority of votes,” Reid said. “In fact, we had to get a little extra in the Senate, we have to get 60.”
Sen. Harry Reid: Obamacare 'Absolutely' A Step Toward A Single-Payer System

edit on 18-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

What are they lying about?

Indeed!
We already have proof that Hillary is a liar.
Does anyone doubt that the DNC lies?
I guess someone has to help the DNC here.
edit on b000000302016-06-18T08:16:35-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 18 Jun 2016 08:16:35 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

In instances such as this, I am always interested to see and read the reactions of public figures in the days afterwards, whether politicians or other government muppets - because their reaction to the public release of that which is intended to remain private usually gives away their allegiances.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join