It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Alien Robot in Noah's Ark Wreckage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Giant Mutant Exploding Albatrosses. OMG, I haven't laughed like that since last Thursday.
Brilliant!

Most of the "articles" lead to threads about conspiracy theories on libertyforum.org

Oh, NO! There's one that says that Houston was to be nuked on December 27th 2004. Quick! Call up anyone you know in Houston to see if it's still there and report back here immediately!

Seriously though, this stuff is what makes folks scoff at ANY and ALL conspiracy theories. Funny, but a shame in some ways.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This site is obviously a parody of conspiracy theories. Good find.

...you say ?FIND....

check the authors name at the linked page->>
compare it to the thread-starters name....Viola!

well, anyhow, thats a nice introduction
& future link for me to scout, every now & then

)o(=poof!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nice one, St Udio! The compliment of "good find
" should go to you, methinks.

Perhaps ATS should be changed to AFS: Advertising For your Site.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
check the authors name at the linked page->>
compare it to the thread-starters name....Viola!

Yeah I noticed that after I wrote that, but didn't think it was worth the edit.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
75 foot robots? Did I miss them? All I see is a blurry pictures.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think I have seen that image in a comic book.

Yep, the bird is guilty.

Roper

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, the Scriptures don't refer to aliens, robots, or any combination of the two.

But I must admit--it certainly is an original idea. I would never be able to think up something like that even if I were to get paid.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Please take note that Azimov the writer of THIS thread is also the auther of this Alien Robot on Noahs Ark site......just some body promoting theyre own site here on ATS...tryin to get alot of hits, probebly with advertising $$$$ in the back of theyre mind.......

Funny demented site though, but I sure am not adding it to MY favorites list.
I could actually have done WITHOUT this knowlegde......and napped or something

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It is now clear to me that this robot is here to protect us from the terrible secret of space. Now I need to figure out if this is a pusher or a shover robot.

Do you have stairs in your house?

More info here

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I literaly peed my pants reading this thread.

I sure will look differently at albatrosses from now on :@ nasty boogers

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
While thematrix changes his pants....

Sorry Guys

I did know that we discovered Noah's Ark.

There has been alot speculation and asumtpions where it may be or even if it ever existed.

BUT NO ARK!

I would like to find it for am I am a christian.

On Mount Ararat, they found some evidence of some kind of ancient wooden structure. Some use this to conclude that this is Noah's Ark. However, last I heard there wasn't any proof of it being a ship, and only speculation based on some structures. At this point, it'd really be hard to make out what the structure could have been, but I'd wager it's much more likely that it was an outpost of some kind, and not a boat.

Would have had to be some kind of flood to put the boat there, hehe...and I don't see the evidence for THAT kind of a flood....worldwide flooding? Yes, a case can be made for that, but not THAT kind of flooding, hehe.....

We don't even NEED to go into the logistics of two of each animal, and seven each of the "clean" animals. Even if God granted Noah the power to call the animals to him (which IS supported in scripture), the sheer logistics of keeping all of those animals alive for 40 days and nights, and of course, keep them from eating each other, and storing the needed food, would be nigh IMPOSSIBLE, likely even with God's help, hehe....

My guess is that if there is ANY truth at all to the Noah legend, it's that a man built a boat and loaded his farm livestock onto it and rode out the flood....and that the story as told in the Bible is an exaggeration of the event.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
We don't even NEED to go into the logistics of two of each animal, and seven each of the "clean" animals. Even if God granted Noah the power to call the animals to him (which IS supported in scripture), the sheer logistics of keeping all of those animals alive for 40 days and nights, and of course, keep them from eating each other, and storing the needed food, would be nigh IMPOSSIBLE, likely even with God's help, hehe....

Unless God instructed Noah to take genetic samples. On Mt. Ararat, they should be looking for test-tubes, not wood. Impossible? Who knows. Truth is always stranger...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
yup.. sure looks like a robot to me.... ya right !!

I love these threads that get started.. Proof of this, proof of that only to provide fuzzy out of focus photos that prove NOTHING !!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What about the towers themselves? Many of you here don't know that they collapsed because they were actually two gargantuan Twinkies with holographic images of buildings projected on them. That's why they had to collapse WTC7 as well; because it housed the top secret HGTCS (Holographic Giant Twinkie Concealment System). That wasn't really flames coming out of the towers when the albatrosses hit, it was cream filling. Jeez! Wake up, will ya!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Unless God instructed Noah to take genetic samples. On Mt. Ararat, they should be looking for test-tubes, not wood. Impossible? Who knows. Truth is always stranger...

Ahh...but then you'd get completely away (and contradict) scripture. And, since one would be using scripture to try and prove it's the Ark...??? Well, there you go. The bible says Noah called the animals and they then boarded the ark. It doesn't say he went on a sample hunt....

Not to mention, you'd STILL have to have a host female of the animal in question, so sorry, you can't dodge the feed/control issue with even that fanciful idea....

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GazrokAhh...but then you'd get completely away (and contradict) scripture[...]The bible says Noah called the animals and they then boarded the ark. It doesn't say he went on a sample hunt....

The Noah "called the animals" is what's depicted in movies and Sunday school. Here's the appropriate passages from scripture (KJV):

Genesis Chapter 6

18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

21 And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.

22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

The passage says "two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark" Personally I feel that this is somewhat open to interpretation, and it doesn't say "lead them with a leash and be careful that they should not become lame, lest ye should have to put them out of their misery", or "build a sturdy ramp twenty cubits in length so that they should walk into the ark, for in my wisdom I have made the elephants to be rather heavy", or even "here, take this holy shrinking ray so that the animals may be reduced in size that they should fit on the ark, for it is only 135 meters long."

The phrase "to keep them alive" could be interpreted as meaning to continue their existence, to save them becoming extinct.

Not to mention, you'd STILL have to have a host female of the animal in question, so sorry, you can't dodge the feed/control issue with even that fanciful idea....

Need a female host? Not if you have cells in storage, and only if you're considering our new, limited, and primitive cloning tech as the standard would you need a living host's womb. If we're going to discuss way out theories like this, we can reasonably assume that the aliens had the tech to re-clone animals from DNA samples outside a natural womb.

And yeah, the feed issue IS one of the big arguments against the ark. All those animals x daily consumption per animal x fortry days. The boat would be full up with feed alone. I know pigs will eat anything (I had one as a pet and it ate cigarette butts and had a penchant for whiskey and toilet water) but what did the carnivores eat? Maybe the phoenixes and griffons ended up next to the lions and tigers and that's why they are extinct now...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

is that what you think???? i've been sitting here looking at all the different topics and scratching my head that someone could be this OUT THERE.......

i mean REALLY?????? how about israel's SHARON is the one that crashed in to the pentagon??? sharon the MAN...........his body........

and those swooping albatrosses and peregine falcons...............good lord.

if this man is truly serious in his beliefs then he DEFINITELY needs some medication...............

angie

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is this the Robot on the Ark?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Come on people, yeah this thread is hilarious, read it, get a few laughs or do what thematrix did.

But then, please, move on, there's no deep hidden knowledge in this thread or in the site it mentions. The author of this thread is associated with this PARODY/HOAX site and only posted one message to ATS, the one that started this thread, to get publicity for his site!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063

is that what you think???? i've been sitting here looking at all the different topics and scratching my head that someone could be this OUT THERE.......

i mean REALLY?????? how about israel's SHARON is the one that crashed in to the pentagon??? sharon the MAN...........his body........

and those swooping albatrosses and peregine falcons...............good lord.

if this man is truly serious in his beliefs then he DEFINITELY needs some medication...............

angie

If you even have to do this to convince yourself after seeing the "giant exploding albatross" theory, then Bob help you: Go to the site and go down to the very bottom of the page. Hit "Ctrl"+"A" to select everything on the page, and, as if by magic
you'll see the keyword search text. Look at the words...looooooook at the words...loooooooook~~~

top topics

<< 1   >>

join