It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk Request: Milton William Cooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The writings of Milton William Cooper, also known as Bill Cooper, have quite a range in subject, but they all share one thing in common: they lead to a "New World Order" conspiracy.

I have read many of the subjects he addresses on his website - www.hourofthetime.com.... Many of them have questionable legitimacy, some of his articles are highly questionable in legitimacy, and there are some of his writings that have thorough documentation, or claim to.

Cooper seemed to come out with his most valuable material in the late eighties, while in the mid 90's, after the Oklahoma City bombing, he was apparently one of the first, if not the first, to have found evidence that suggested the building was exploded from the inside. Shortly after, Rush Limbaugh supposedly released a statement which suggested that Bill Clinton had recognized Cooper as one of the most dangerous persons in America.

I have serious concerns about William Cooper's theories because of the timing of his death, which was November 5th of 2001, little more than a week after the USA Patriot Act was passed on the 26th of October.

His death was said to have been caused by his inabilities to cooperate with local authorities, which lead to a shootout, and hence, his demise. Though, I've recently come across this article on his death which suggests something more - www.burlingtonnews.net...

If indeed the cause of Cooper's death was due to the expanded parameters provided therein the USA Patriot Act, then one would have to question why he fell into the categories of such "terrorist" parameters. Was it because of his theories? Or was it due to his negligence?

These questions can be answered if facts in any of these areas are provided...

Legitimacy concerning any of the areas in "MAJESTICTWELVE" - www.hourofthetime.com...

or

Evidence to provide the cause of his death unless adjunct from the above explanation.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'd certainly try a search on Bill Cooper with the ATS Search function, as you'll likely find most of your answers...

In my opinion, there's some truth and much more fiction there, but he was pretty well known in the circuit, and so it is highly likely he was sent some genuine evidence, documents, etc. regardless of what one thinks of the man.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hmmmmm..............Loon.

Id say, this guy probably got a hold of some truth. he probably found out some rather disturbing things, and went nuts, embellishing on them with a slathering of paranoia and religous babbling.

His MJ-12 ramblings are incomprehensible. Those documents were about UFOs, not NWOs. Maybe he saw something even scarier than MJ-12 and went mad.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
From what he claims, these aren't the MJ-12 documents, but a document called "MAJESTYTWELVE"; he says that it was spelled out exactly like that, in narrow type font.

But then I've read an alleged transcript of one of the speeches he gave back in 89, and he mentioned MJ-12 several times. He wrote that thing about MAJESTICTWELVE back in 97, and he says he came across the document in the 70's; the MAJESTICTWELVE document is really a culmination of all of his research, thus, his predictions on the "great big plan".

I'm about to go all out and get a background check on Cooper, to see if his Military records are straight with what his bio says.

But the most important thing is to find out why this guy died, as it was so close to the passing of Patriot I. If his death was indeed conspired over by the authorities, than that's probable cause to believe that some of the stuff he said was ligitimate.

Before he died, he was debunking the event's of 9-11.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
well personally i beleive a lot of what he says. i get the gut feeling about it (i know not reliable) but still. and in the book he has the documents on it like from when he servedin the military so he isn't lying. and dude he talks about the ECONOMIC SHOCK TESTING which is what has been happening like the gas prices etc. he knows whats up.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm the same. Gut feeling on this one tells me that he was legit. I think I remember reading somewhere in his works that "MAJESTIC12" was a deliberate disinformation red herring and if you see that in a document, you know it's bollocks. "MAJESTY12" was the real deal. I'll watch this thread with interest. Bly Magister waiting for your confirmation of his military records.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for y'alls input; I'll have his records when I have $50 to spend on such a thing, which should be soon, but nonetheless, stay posted, because I'll disclose the records when I have them.

In the summer, if the records say he's ligit, I will take things a step further and try to interview a forensics investigator on wheather or not he was shot at near-point-blank range, or from a distance as the police report says; a forensic investigator has read Cooper's autopsy report and says that, by the location of where the bullet ended up, he would have had to have been shot from a higher angle, as if he was on his knees when he was shot from above.

Once again, if his death was due to to the passing of the patriot act, that would most definately prove some of his work ligitimate.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Very interested in what you find. Please keep it up and if you can message me when you get anywhere. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What are some other peoples take on this guy? He is one of the biggest guru's to rock our community, and now he is dead. For those that think he is full of crap, I disagree. It seems sensational that he is lying here and there. He takes the grand scheme and puts it into pespective, providing instances of this and that: the means to the end (a one world Government) Now we all can't deny it and we ought not to defy, a One World Government has been uttered by our politicians and the UN is very, very real. Further, he writes with a conviction that is at least something not to be ingnored.

So many theorists out there, and so many say the same thing. How is Cooper any different? How is he any different from us Conspiracy theorists? Because in the end, us "guys" believe the man is out to get us and rule us with a one-world-government, and if anybody has any better explanations regarding the Okhlahoma bombing, 9/11, the Kennedy assasination, Watergate, MJ-12, mysterious deaths, the Patriot Act, Sadam, etc., we are waiting.

Although, a friend said to me, "Ya know, there is another theory about the world, that things are just happening out-of-control and it is not controlled by a select few." If you believe that...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Iam with William Cooper! Iam with you guys!

The Truth will set us free
We can do anything, we are the gods!

We need to be united!

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
intresting i came across thisthread lol iv not long done a tinwiki article on him

my opinion is hmm i dont know alot of the things he goes on about in his files strike a note of truth for me, it sounds legit(although i know this is not proof) but some of his stuff sound a bit far fetched.

i know that made no sence haha

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yea, i agree with you most off that! He was in charge to report the facts....My opinion is that the truth is far more controversial. We are so preconditioned to this reality, because we find difficulties to accept what is real. We already know that, but we are not sure?
He had a hard time to inform the people. I can distinguish what is real and what is not...You can feel that, is inside you....Iknow, missinformation is extensive on matter of Aliens, but you must keep in mind, we are on the start of evolutionary process!

For me, he is the telling the truth or not too far from it. Find out how many are disclosing that? We are waking up...is a great time to be alive....

is happening!

Take a look at the video

WilliamCooper

We need to inform ourselves if we want to survive and show who we are.

What is reality? take a look what the science is came about...

Down to the rabbit hole

Belive in yourself!
We are controlling reality without realizing it!

Sory for my English...

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
on Bill Cooper: video.google.com...

I liked Bill Cooper from the first time that I read him on the net...

Do think that hes with JFK n crew trying help us 'cadets' on the 3D plains...

And sure some of his views must have changed and so will ours as we help change the course of 'things'...........

What-a-guy ! Welcome back Bill ! Lolove n luck ! ave maria !

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh yes...i saw that video...

Bill helped us for sure. We need to continue his work, and start digging the truth to inform others as much as we can.

Exposing those guys(Secret Govrn) that are dividing us.

What is Religion? Guess what...
To enslave your mind.
you are giving the power away every day to those "vampires". And who is god? smoke and mirrors for sure...

(than you are preconditioned to think that is something bigger than you but in reality is not)...Is all about enslaving minds? yessss...

(selfconfidence is the right way, merging feelings with the mind)

We need to take the power back.
We are gods, without realizing it!

Anything is possible...
But don't believe it, just know it!

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If anyone is interested?
I bought his audio book, behold a pale horse, it has his autopsy report as well as other things about him, i would be happy to scan and upload, let me know and il dig them out.

I also did a thread on this guy, cant seem to find it.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i found the thread i did on him, along side phil schneider, he's another one to think about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is a good link from that thread.

www.cyberclass.net...

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i read behold a pale horse years ago.

i found this chapter online which was from it and is worth reading or re-reading for some ... its called 'silent weapons for quiet wars'

www.akasha.de...

spooky stuff

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
SWFQW was awesome, it was such an interesting new way for me to conceptualize economics and the whole monetary system as a societal control. Loved it. Behold a Pale Horse is a great read, regardless of its 100% truth or mixture thereof.

The government killed Cooper, period. Check out the Hour of the Time website, it has a lot of interesting information, including the forensics report and a lot of other stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bly Magister

This thread's pretty old now, but just going through William Cooper's material and findings, and trying to work out whether he was legit.

Any luck finding his military records?

Also heard some reports on the Alex Jone's is a Jesuit Scaremonger thread' about Cooper being a psycho, alcoholic and other such inflammation.

Guessing by now you may have drawn some conclusions? Willing to share?

top topics

join