It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a photo a good friend took... Very Weird !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You cant see your friends face because...hmmm... were the the flash originating from? the dudes face...of course your not going to be able to see his face when it is that bright...makes everything around it darker.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
We all know who it was!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The way the photo is lined with the window dosn`t match the reason why the photo was taken.

1)Not much of the window is in the frame plus it is angled upwards rather than in line.

2)If somebody is capable of using a digital camera when photographing something for no reason like using the flash to scare somebody after that and realising there wasn`t anybody to scare most people would have deleated that image rather than download a useless image of nothing.

Image is rubbish and used to get attention on ATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
most people would have deleated that image rather than download a useless image of nothing.

i don't know... the last time i did that, i accidentally deleted a great picture, so i tend not to delete directly from the camera anymore.

to the OP, perhaps you could have your friend try to duplicate the effect, ie same time of night, same hat, same distance from window, etc. both with and without the tv on. when i have some free time, i might try duplicating the "action figure" thing, since i have tons of them lying around (28 year old geek girl here).

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As I said earlier, it would be a great idea to have a photo taken from the same position during the day time.
While your at it, one from further away both day and night would be good too!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
AgentSmith...was that you on the photo...

What ever you do...dont hurt him...he hacked into MATRIX by accident...

1) Seriously though, I dont think it might have a reflection from the television though...if so then why would only the the image of the person is reflected onto the window glass...?

2) If it is true...I think the flash light was flashed at the a frequency (shutter speed) where one could take a picture (a glimpse) of a ghost (alternate reality person) vibrating at that same frequency...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If its not a reflection, i think it kinda looses its eerie men in black feel by the fact hes hiding in your garden hedge lol

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
it is someone outside of the window, you can tell because if you look at the top of his forehead in the picture, you will notice a scratch on the window, and his head is BEHIND the scratch, meaning he is not as close to the camera as the window is, unless of course it is a reflection.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
to me it looks like the guy is weraing a shirt with a action figure/logo on it, it looks proportional to where his midsection is.

I can also see the cop car theory.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Sorry guys. I was busy for most of this week and hardly had any time to do anything. I'll see if I can get that comparison photo tomorrow morning. So you can see where the picture was taken in relation to the house next door to his (which is only like 15 feet away). If you understood where this picture was taken and what my friend's yard looks like right outside his window (ground-level), you would understand that this little man in the window must have been shorter than a few inches tall. Anyway, talk to you all tomorrow.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by tpyomna]

D

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Kinda looks like one of the characters from Team America.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's Agent Smith!!!!! He's come to get us all!!!!!!!!!!! Run!!!!!!!!
I'm done now.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
maybe it's a reflection of an other photo, you know that effect -> like wet inkt on a paper, the inkt goes through the paper, maybe that happend also with the photo (i know that photo's dont use inkt)

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'd like to help but my PC keeps telling me there's nothing there.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmm, doesn't look like he's coming back with the comparison...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
maybe a ghost or something, but im sure it isn't agent smith
looks more like an cop or something, a gang/mafia member?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Awwwww, C'mon! Im 32 and I have more starwars action figures and old original toys that I collect, then most kids have toys!
I will NEVER grow up

I know longer feel alone. *bows* Thank you Kidfinger-kun

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join