It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Mair gives his name as 'Death to traitors, freedom for Britain'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Thomas Mair, 52, gave his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" as he appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court charged with the murder of MP Jo Cox.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

They did a good job controlling the mind of this mentally ill unemployable man.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

To be honest i think he is just crazy.

When they kill someone they dont use crazys. Far to unpredictable.

I have no doubt osborne, camron and may opened a bottle of champagne at her murder but I dont think they ordered it.

When they kill someone its much cleaner.
edit on 18-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

A quote, a link and one sentence and that is your whole thread/OP ?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

My partner works with mentally ill individuals, (masters in psychology) if it does come out he is mentally unstable then he would of been very vulnerable, if its linked to schizophrenia and he was reading all the junk the government, Facebook groups, tv ads, leaflets through the door ( over the last week i have had 7 in 5 days, 3 in one day! ) then he it would of been his illness that's taken over, when they get to that stage their mind is set, its hard to change it with out intervention and medication.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

This individual does not care about freedom.

There is no way to square a desire for freedom, with the act of murder he committed. If he cared about freedom, he would have taken out a sitting member of the actual ruling party, preferably one who has a hand in the security and intelligence operations that our government presides over, against the national interests of its citizens.

In short, going after a politician who is not even an actual cabinet member, not even from the party in charge, says to me that this murderous thug has no interest what so ever in freedom, or any knowledge of its true meaning.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If he really is fruit loop crazy i doubt he had that logical train of thought in mind....

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Or maybe she was the only person he could of got close to? taring them all with the same brush as he might of just been anti government all together, with no set agenda on a certain party?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Or maybe instead of being a mind-controlled government pawn, he's just exactly what he looks like? A mentally unstable far-right fascist who got pushed into violence by the out of control racist propaganda being thrown around in the BREXIT campaign?

We don't need to invoke convoluted conspiracies to explain this when there is a perfectly obvious explanation right in front of us.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I can understand why on a conspiracy web site there may be some sympathy. I mean I'm a loner with a history of mental illness and I imagine I'm not the only one

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yep, pretty sure this is just a case of a crazy guy, getting way too involved in something like BREXIT and going off his rocker.

IMO could have been anything that set him off.

Poor guy. (Not defending him, it's just sad that's all)

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Lets be honest "They" do a good job controlling the minds and mentally of most people who are mentally infirm and/or unemployable via prescription medication combined with the opinions promoted by our mass media outlets.

But that's not to say that on this occasion this particular individual had any other reasons for his actions other than his own crazy mindset and opinions regarding his Murder of Mrs Cox.

The guy seems to be the stereotypical A1 nut ball and the poor lady simply intervened in the wrong place and at the wrong time if you ask me.
edit on 18-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

To be honest i think he is just crazy.

When they kill someone they dont use crazys. Far to unpredictable.

I have no doubt osborne, camron and may opened a bottle of champagne at her murder but I dont think they ordered it.

When they kill someone its much cleaner.

Indeed, and lunatics tend to end up alive and captured...thus leaving loose ends. Something they really don't need to deal with.

Ironically, this event has probably had an adverse effect.

...or not...

First Brexit poll after Cox death
edit on thpamSat, 18 Jun 2016 06:27:30 -0500k1606America/Chicago1827 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It did not take long for the pro EU crowd to jump on this, I was half expecting a guilt laiden tribute to say a vote to leave is a vote against Jo's memory..

RA

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sadly this is just proof that the man's a mentally unstable delusional dingbat.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
In any conspiracy you have to "follow the money" to find out the who and the why.

Prior to the murder, polls showed five successive rises in the leave vote and falls for remain, so the trend was towards Brexit.
Then there was the battle of the Thames which (on social media) turned the narrative from immigrants to the working class versus the rich. Thanks to Geldof's snide intervention.
He was due on question time that night and I for one could forsee the car crash that would have followed people having a go at him and his putting his big fat foot further into his mouth.
Cameron due on Questions on Saturday facing the smae stuff plus the added fallout from whatever followed Geldof. Cambo is a rubbish debater so far and every time he has been doing one of these shows the net is full of people castigating him.

So, in short it was looking like a continued shift towards leave, maybe to an unassailable lead by then.

Now, this murder happens, campaigning suspended by both camps....Except it wasn't, was it? The media has been awash with allegations pinning this on Brexit, The star's front page was MP killed by Brexit Gunman...Just think about that. Then you had all the commentary on tv blaming everything from brexit adverts and arguments through to just the idea of Brexit itself, not to mention people such as the slimy Polly Toynbee in the guardian putting her boot in.

So we have now had 3 days of silence from leave and three days of insinuating that anyone who wants to leave has an association with Britain First from the remain supporting media.
You can guarantee that any cogent argument between now and vote day from leave will be countered with "That's the kind of talk that led to Jo Cox's murder." or something like it.

What I just wrote isn't conjecture, it's what has happened. So even if you hold the reasonable and more likely view that her actual killing wasn't a conspiracy, you can certainly see how one side has been making hay on the back of it.
Now to the conspiracy bit (Which I must say, is entirely my own conjecture. I'm not saying this IS what happened, only what MIGHT have, we got that clear?)

The killer, a man said by people to be a pleasant loner (by all accounts, not overly friendly but not bad either)who seems to have had mental health problems of long standing. (See the reference tohis voluntary work and his statement about it being better than medication etc in the press)

One neighbour said he liked gardening and going to the library to access the internet (Which implies he had no net of his own) Now, we know the net is riddled with hate sites. Five minutes on google will confirm that for you. The net can be a dangerous place for anyone, but especially someone who has mental issues.
The trouble is though, that you just can't access this stuff from a library. It is filtered up to the ying yang. Most libraries in the UK use Sophos and you can see the categories they can block on their site, you can also read what the councils block through sites that show freedom of information requests.

So how did he get radicalised?
An american anti racist charity came straight out with a ten year old net post showing him as a subscriber to an old, print version of a South African race supremacy magazine and book orders for such things as "How to make a gun" (Which was said not to be the same as the gun in the shooting on the news today.

How? How did they get that info so quickly? It smacks of them being fed it by someone to me.

Now I don't buy the whole MKULTRA mind control thing, but, we can all accept that if he had been wallowing in hate sites, for long enough, given his mental state, he could become "radicalised" yes?
So what if he had a friend on the net who was able to feed him such stuff via email or in private chats? Maybe post him manuals and even, say, a gun that was made on someone's workbench rather than in a factory?

They could have slowly radicalised the guy over time and, with all the stuff on the news about massive migration, bedroom taxes and austerity, just imagine if he had received a letter from the DHSS telling him he was going to be evicted to make room for a Syrian family...Perhaps the number at the top of the official letter went to someone who didn't actually work for the DHSS but pretended to and they said, "Nope, nothing you can do to fight this, maybe go see your MP?"
His friend may ha have consoled him with statements such as they are all pigs and your MP only cares about refugees" etc.

He could have gone there, angry, confused, armed with the gun he obtained (complete with ammo, don't forget that) and nature took it's course.

The whole area is cordoned off, someone from an anti terror unit can see the letter and says to the copper "We need that, sign this official secrets act or your life is over". and it vanishes.

Not exactly faking the moon landings crazy is it?
edit on 55pSat, 18 Jun 2016 06:47:55 -050020162016-06-18T06:47:55-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: comma

edit on 23pSat, 18 Jun 2016 06:48:23 -050020162016-06-18T06:48:23-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

edit on 46pSat, 18 Jun 2016 07:01:46 -050020162016-06-18T07:01:46-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: more spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

They did a good job controlling the mind of this mentally ill unemployable man.

I wonder if that ever happens to anyone else besides mentally ill white guys

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Or maybe instead of being a mind-controlled government pawn, he's just exactly what he looks like? A mentally unstable far-right fascist who got pushed into violence by the out of control racist propaganda being thrown around in the BREXIT campaign?

We don't need to invoke convoluted conspiracies to explain this when there is a perfectly obvious explanation right in front of us.

Convoluted theories are required in order for those who have sympathy with the narrative that "pushed his buttons" don't want to face up to that fact. The narrative being : EU and immigrants are to blame for everything.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

So its the fault of those like me who want out of the EU then?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Daily mail has an interview with someone at a mental health crisis centre saying he came in the day before because he was so troubled.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
She was very pro immigration going out of her way to make it easier for Syrian children to come to the uk as refugees, so she was the ideal tRget for someone who held the very opposite beliefs. Come on it's not like we all haven't witnessed the relentless anti immigration stories coming out of the media. Now just imagine if you went on Britain firsts website, where that stuff gets churned out from on a daily basis with their own negative twist on each story. You would start to see a possible threat to your life and that of your family, everyday all week all year. If your susceptible to believing it all then your more likely to want to take some form of action. Sorry but in any debate, your likely to have two or more sides. The problem with the brevity crowd is that they feel they are the silent majority, when they are just a loud minority. CAPS LOCK AND BOLD TEXT DOESNT MAKE YOU RIGHTyour opinion correct
edit on 18-6-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join