It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange crawler message

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well first let me state i do not know if this is the right place to post this so if it is way off topic sorry please forgive me,
i am asking for any one who may have seen something like this or have heard of anything like this as i do not know how to research this properly
was watching tv when a trailer black back ground white letters was seen and these word Warring you are being wa. then the trailer stopped, i can only come to the conclusion that the message was Warring you are being watched, by whom and for what reason.
truly want to find out where the message was sent from . Who was it and what where they warring me about ?
could i be on a super secrect watch list? but for what ends ? sorry not a lot of meat to this it happened only once and since i have thought about this it spooks me out if any help in this thank you same with any who think this is bunk thank you as well
thank you all for your time in reading this

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rabbidsquriel

Warring or warning? Sounds bizarre whatever it was.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

sorry warning typo on my part

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

If you were being watched, I doubt they would warn you in that way. More likely they would tell you right to your face and let you know why. Might have been some glitch in the t.v where it could have been a movie trailer or something and the rest cut out. I don't know. Just throwing things out there.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Reads like subliminal messaging embed coding in the video feed. Basic programing material for codes for activation of sleeper cells. Are you feeling okay? Disobey the encoded messages if they do not feel right.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You saw this on TV or noticed this outside your home while watching TV?

If on tv, did it have anything to do witht he program?

This creeps me out and I don't know why.
edit on 18-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I found THIS

If it was outside, it is a police surveillance truck, an investigation on a business where they don;t care if you know.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Two things that jump out to me.

1. Media, this is why we should be wary of it as a medium of influence upon us. It is open to manipulation.

2. If any organisation with enough power and influence can message you like this then in general we should be wary of any organisation. This includes government, religions.

Who or what would send that message would not be friendly. Telling or insinuating it in this manner is hostile and to create unease.

Was Op under any influences when this happened?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rabbidsquriel
a reply to: Night Star

sorry warning typo on my part

How can it be a typo if you typed it 3 times that way in the post?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It could of been the beginning of a commercial that was cut short. I've seen that happen plenty of times. If not that, then I'm very doubtful. It sounds very made-up.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

If you're in the UK, maybe it was a teaser ad for that big brother show. Channel 5 I think it's on these days?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Did this message precede a Trump campaign ad? Likely...they will do anything for a vote....just say it didn't work and thank you for the heads up.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

once again sorry it was a typo as it was late it was seen on my tv in the usa after the message the screen was black then went back to the add that was on just wondering what who why not feeling like doing any thing brass just trying to figure this out, and as to made up, well i could easily come up with something " life is stranger than fiction" i believe this quote
and not wasting anyone's time i saw this it happened once and wondered who what why
some one said it could of been some one with a ham radio set up - but i do not know if this is even possible-- or a transmitter
in thier basement why would i be watched well had posted that the pres. needs a flaming Cat toss into a sea of broken glass
other than that don't know i feel fine and not changed in any way
just trying to figure this out, or at the very least find a way to research this thanks for the post left so far and plase stay safe out there

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Do you have a new smart TV that's connected to the Internet? if no, no worries, if yes ......... you are being watched (gogglebox)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Wow, that is weird and strange. To bad you didn't rewind it and then take a picture of it with a camera, that would have been something to see.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

ah the tv was not a smart one was hooked up to sat tv but now i have a "smart" tv and yes it is hooked to the internet
and have got more than a few phone calls where there is no one on the other end then nothing or click -----auto dialed
and right after posting something that the pres needs got a phone call for someone who does not live here
no not looking to hook all this together ----just saying

do recall a rather dumb thing ----- some wacko was saying that the celebration of Easter is a offence to their people i put address phone number everything and posted to bring it here FB ----- not even a e-mail forgotten about that it meant to me that it was a case of crying wolf. But the weird message was before this and can not find anything texting on the tv but i have no smart phone and no clue if it can be done on this set up. EAS it wasn't that i thought it was a thunderstorm warning, and it never happened again and from what i have read the EAS can only be broadcast when the pres NORAD has given the green light so still looking on the web for an answer to the weird warning stay safe out there

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The words "you are being watched" feature in the series Person of Interest. It is basically the slogan of the show. You also mention white words on a black screen. The computers used that imagery too. The computer AIs that are doing the watching may/may not have been deactivated in the previous episode which could lead to an unfinished message. The very last episode is airing next week, could it be an ad for that maybe?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rabbidsquriel

was watching tv when a trailer black back ground white letters was seen and these word Warring you are being wa. then the trailer stopped, i can only come to the conclusion that the message was Warring you are being watched, by whom and for what reason.

after re-reading your post, I noticed it was a 'crawler' message....then you say trailer above......you were probably watching a cable channel. Say, like FOX or something. I have FOX on right now......and at the bottom is a crawling message of news....Black background....white lettering....depending on when you focused at this crawl.....you probably only got part of the story.....and then, they may have cut to a commercial just like right now, and the crawl stops in mid-sentence.....Is that a possibility.....check any cable that scrolls or crawls messages at the bottom, CNN does the same, MSNBC uses a white background and blue lettering......so possibly you were watching either CNN or Fox?

That's all I have. Have a nice day

edit on 18-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I get crawlers when bad weather is approaching.

"tornado warning" "we are under a tornado watch". If you just got a glimpse of it, maybe it was a weather alert.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

hummmm well flash crashed as as i was writing this lol, well there was earlier weather warnings that day
But this was different
no sounds and it was at the TOP of the screen it gave me a creepy feeling as if someone was warning me then "someone" stopped or "jammed" the message
stay safe out there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join