It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT activists enraged over beach patrol bathroom email

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: everyone

Why am i crazy according to you?

Seriously? I don't know what to tell you. That's a meme. Please quit before you embarrass yourself further.

You call someone crazy for posting a meme? Interesting.

This ok ?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I'm trying to point out the enormous hypocrisy in the new fad of labeling everyone a "snowflake" when we're talking about issues that everyone wants one way or another for their own personal reasons.

"Snowflake" could be used to encompass pretty much any standpoint.

"Oh, you want something your way? No, it should be my way because of who I am" - Snowflake 1

"No, my way is better because it's how I feel" - Snowflake 2

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

If the SJW left has so many issues with 1 label then don't you think it is extremely hypocritical that it is exactly the leftists who are plastering hundreds of labels onto anyone (or any-thing if you will).

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Good effort on you saving your face. It's admirable. I'll let you go this time because I'm not in the mood right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Why am i crazy according to you?

Seriously? I don't know what to tell you. That's a meme. Please quit before you embarrass yourself further.

You call someone crazy for posting a meme? Interesting.

This ok ?

Hahaha what the actual frack is that for?

ETA: I just caught a 40k reference and then the rest made sense.

edit on 6/18/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: atomish

That is him trying to save his face.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

That is him trying to save his face.

Well if was indeed a problem for him and his intentions, then I'd say he was successful!

At least with any of us Warhammer nerds lurking the thread. ^_^

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Let's go to the auction house!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Good effort on you saving your face. It's admirable. I'll let you go this time because I'm not in the mood right now.

Not really. I was just slowly introducing you to the true face of it:

nonbinary.org...

agender. 1. Some who call themselves agender have no gender identity (genderless). 2. Some who call themselves agender have a gender identity, which isn't female or male, but neutral.[1]

agenderflux. Coined by perfectlybrokenbones in 2014. "Where you identify as agender but have fluctuations where you feel feminine or masculine but not male or female".[1]

androgyne. This word is used for a wide variety of gender nonconforming and non-binary gender identities and gender expressions.[1]

aporagender. Coined in 2014, from Greek apo, apor "separate" + "gender".[2] A nonbinary gender identity and umbrella term for "a gender separate from male, female, and anything in between while still having a very strong and specific gendered feeling" (that is, not an absence of gender).[3][1]

bi-gender, bigender.[1] Bigender individuals have two gender identities, at the same time, or at different times.[6] These two genders might be female and male, or they might be a different pair of genders.
burrnesha. In Albania, the Burrnesha, "sworn virgins," are people assigned female at birth who have a masculine gender expression and role. This tradition goes back to at least the 1400s, and is still practiced.[7][8]
butch.[1] A queer masculine gender identity or expression, which some see as a nonbinary gender.

demiboy. A gender identity that is male-like, or both male and genderless.[9][1]

demigender.[1] An umbrella term for nonbinary gender identities that have a partial connection to a certain gender.

demigirl.[1] A gender identity that is female-like, or both female and genderless.[10]
E
enby.[1] Created in 2013 by a non-binary person named vector (revolutionator).[11] Based on an initialism of "non-binary," "NB". A proper noun for a person with a non-binary gender identity. This is the nonbinary gender equivalent of the proper nouns "boy" or "girl." Plural: enbies.
F
fa'afafine. In Samoa, the Fa'afafine are people assigned male at birth who have a feminine gender expression, and who don't think of themselves as female or male.[12]
femme.[1] A queer feminine gender, which some use as a nonbinary identity.
FTX. Female-to-X, covering people who were assigned female at birth, and who identify as nonbinary or X-gender.[13]
G

genderflux.[1] Coined by deergoths in 2014. "Genderflux means that your internal sense of how gendered you are varies over time. One day, you might feel really gendered, and the next day, you might have a very weak feeling of gender, or not feel like any gender at all. Whereas genderfluidity is a shift between different genders, genderflux is more like varying intensity." A gender identity that often changes in intensity, so that a person may feel one day as though they have almost no gender, or none at all, and another day they feel very gendered.
genderless.[1] Having no gender identity. Syn. agender.
gender neutral.[1] 1. That which has nothing to do with gender. 2. Having no gender identity; agender. 3. Having a gender identity that is neutral: not female, not male, not a mix. Neutrois.
genderqueer[1] is a non-normative gender identity or expression. This can be an umbrella term, or a specific identity.
gendervoid.[1] Coined by Baaphomett in 2014. "A gender consisting of the void (also/originally used to mean the same thing as genderless)."

intergender.[1] Coined in the 1990s or earlier. A certain nonbinary gender identity in between female and male. In the 1990s, this was an identity label that any person could use, even if they were born with non-intersex (dyadic) bodies,[20] but others say it should only be used by people who were born with intersex bodies.

maverique.[1] Coined by Vesper H. (queerascat) in 2014. A specific nonbinary gender identity "characterized by autonomy and inner conviction regarding a sense of self that is entirely independent of male/masculinity, female/femininity or anything which derives from the two while still being neither without gender nor of a neutral gender."[22]
MTX. Male-to-X, covering people who were assigned male at birth, and who identify as nonbinary or X-gender.[13]
N
neutrois.[1] Coined by a neutrois person named H. A. Burnham in 1995.[23] Having one non-binary gender identity that is neutral. Not female, not male, and not a mix. Some neutrois people are transsexual, experience gender dysphoria, and want to get a physical transition.[24]

ninauposkitzipxpe. In North America, the Blackfoot Confederacy recognizes a gender called ninauposkitzipxpe, "manly-hearted women," who are assigned female at birth, and occupy a gender role different from that of women and men.[25]
nonbinary[1] is an umbrella term for all who don't identify as just female or male. Though there are many kinds of nonbinary gender identities, some people identify as "nonbinary" only.

polygender.[1] Having several gender identities, particularly four or more of them. This can mean at different times, or at the same time.

quariwarmi. In Peru, the pre-colonial Incas recognized quariwarmi, a nonbinary mixed-gender role.[26]
queer.[1] A reclaimed slur for the LGBT+ community, and an umbrella t

Now i saw someone respond with a "haha what is that supposed to be" to the meme. Now compare them. The reality of it is that it is nearly identical.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

If the SJW left has so many issues with 1 label then don't you think it is extremely hypocritical that it is exactly the leftists who are plastering hundreds of labels onto anyone (or any-thing if you will).

Why don't you ask them?

I don't have the answers of any coral-haired gender-fluid lesbians today.

I just think it's not inventive and really quite juvenile.

Not only is it schoolyard name-calling but it's not even original.

Perhaps I expect too much class from this place sometimes.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Oh those less than 0.3%? Wait I think I see you. One of those special snowflakes that are so scared of the measly 0.3%. Do you need a safe space?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Perhaps I expect too much class from this place sometimes.

That's the sad part. Not ATS but the people.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Then maybe you should address them since they are the ones throwing millions of labels around. Why complain here about 1 label which just so happens to be aimed at the very people labeling every single person using those millions of labels that they themselves invented.

And if it is inventiveness that you seek then that would just be 1 more reason to address those sort of people. I only need 2 to make my point , snowflake and SJW and am not able to offer you more. So if you seek diversity and inventiveness in your labeling or want to criticize it i would suggest that you take it up with the "labelists" a.ka Liberals since they seem to have a entire dictionary dedicated to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Sighs. I guess you didn't listen to me when I told you to quit embarrassing yourself.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Oh those less than 0.3%? Wait I think I see you. One of those special snowflakes that are so scared of the measly 0.3%. Do you need a safe space?

Sorry for you that that meme was 90% accurate to the reality you lot created for yourself. I cant help that that reality still looks like a meme.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Oh! A poe! Ok carry on.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

ninauposkitzipxpe. " manly hearted woman"

I LOVE that one!

Problem is, i already identify as an "attack helicopter". - damn decisions!

Maybe "manly hearted woman" in the streets, "attack helicopter" in the sheets?

Or the other way round?

You are triggering me!

/ and yes, this is a reference and meant sarcastic

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Sith lord is not in there!

I feel discriminated!

Going to my safe space to cry

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

"Bring me Solo and the Wookiee. They will all suffer for this outrage."

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

That is because you are obviously still stuck in those old archaic ways of choosing a identity and sticking with it instead of making new ones up as you go. My analysis is that you suffer from internalized oppression in which you cement yourself within your chosen identity
. Please take to heart these freeing words i offer you: Your identity does not define you, you ...define your identity. check your feelings luk...Svetlana, you know it is true, you can feel it in the farce let the farce flow through you.

I do sincerely apologize for triggering you. My failure to have included trigger warnings is inexcusable, i offer you my

For now i will diminish to the north, for i will identify as a Go-cart for the remainder of the day!

(Unless i change my mind)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join