It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s poll numbers are historically awful. And he doesn’t even know it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
a reply to: ksiezyc

Kind of pathetic that you guys refuse to face reality that you go so far as to call any differing opinion as either being bought or being a bot.

No matter how much you ignore the truth, it will become very clear this November.

Another four years with a democratic president, you guys chose the wrong the candidate but then again it is not like you had anyone who could beat a democrat.

You guys? What are you even doing here? As much as you may not like us, we are a community. A family, even. You want to be an outsider? Pack your bags and leave.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

We've been warned about you types. Not long until you go full blown progressive. Can't wait to see this thread implode.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oh wait. I get it now. Shredderofsouls is another name for Hillary. Explains everything. How's DC's weather today? Say hey to Bill for me, will ya?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Lol! Hillary and her supporters are the ones that don't know how bad HER numbers are.

Her bad numbers are solid from years of people actually knowing her and they aren't gonna change.

Trump's numbers are being made to look bad by repeating the same BS lies over and over.

These people can't even stay on topic and answer a question, yes or no or just keep talking until they run out the clock!

Funny that I never hear the awesome qualities of the failed secstate and the only potus candidate in history under an FBI investigation! yeah, there was that other guy but the FBI didn't exist back then.

Just that Trump will destroy life as we know it, which I'm for one, hoping for.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheForced

Let me guess, you're a Hillary voter but you no nothing about the paid Hillbots 'setting the record straight' since January?

LOL.....yeah Trump, he bad, Hillary good. You lot are soooooooooo predictable.

Haha and their only commentary is on political topics . . .

Maybe they are secretly a Project for a New American Century Republican sleeper agent associated with the Clinton endorsing Kagan who's wife was hired by Hillary to handle the Ukraine situation.

Maybe the OP is just doing their patriotic duty of stepping up domestic propaganda efforts.

LoL

-FBB

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Actually polls are useless at this stage there is going to be alot to come out between now and the election. And unfortunately for both candidates negative ads will have an impact. But I will say Trumo would be the one to beat HIllary. He will lay out all her dirty laundry daily with little regard for being PC. Hillary will lose sad people don't see it coming perhaps if they did they would have voted for Bernie he would have stomped Trump.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
It's true that many Trump supporters do not speak about it because they are afraid of the violent liberals. And kind of sad that liberal rhetoric is so predictable that a simple twitter bot can do all the talking for them.

So you are saying Trump supporters are cowards and when confronted with a differing opinion they completely ignore and just go on a verbal attack?

When your liberal "differing opinion" means physical assault then that might be the result yes, people are not ashamed, they are weary of more liberal terror attacks. And it is good to see you point that out including the fact that Trump supporters showing restraint choose to use words instead of the violence the liberal left has continued to demonstrate. I am a bit amazed that you recognized that. Though i am pretty sure you were not aware of that until now.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I dislike him but I also dislike Hillary but it comes down to who I dislike more and it is Trump.

Oh dear, you like her? Let me fetch my wallet for her.

She's "dead broke", after all.

Last year, responding to a question about her speaking fees and Bill Clinton making $100 million from speeches, Clinton told ABC News’ Diane Sawyer that they were “dead broke” when they left the White House. In fact, she claimed they struggled to pay for “mortgages for houses.” That’s houses, plural, and doesn’t even include their mansion vacation rentals. After leaving the State Department, Clinton made millions all the while she demanded lemon wedges, hummus, and crudité backstage at her $300,000 public universities speaking engagements. Oh, and she admitted she hasn’t driven a car since 1996.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
What are you even doing here? As much as you may not like us, we are a community. A family, even. You want to be an outsider? Pack your bags and leave.

We may be a community, but we don't all think with one mind and many of us share the opinions of the OP. You can't speak for ATS.

On topic, Trump is clueless, indeed. It will catch up with him and he will fall out of or quit the race, take his ball and go home. He will blame EVERYONE but himself for all the ammunition he's been handing his "enemies" over the past few months and his followers will bitch and moan about how victimized and disenfranchised they've been, because they think the PEOPLE pick the GOP nominee, but in reality, the PARTY picks their nominee. And if the party is threatened (which it is with Trump at the helm), the party elite will step in to save it.

Oh, and shredder, you must have hit a nerve, if all the negative attack posts against you are any indication.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Not even a Trump fan here, but I have a hard time believing these polls. Trump had record numbers in voting for the primaries. Astronomical record numbers, at that.

Plus, there's a trend I'm seeing from a lot of Bernie fans to vote Green Party. That's going to hurt Hillary. I almost don't even see a way for Trump to lose right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Trumps problems are not from Clinton. Trump is having some serious problems with his own Republican party.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A little reality about polls....Even the Trump campaign reads the poll

www.latimes.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
of course he knows it. the plan was to get the nom and then bomb

he's right on schedule

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

he's right on schedule

That's what it looks like...Even the Right wing has lost confidence in the Trump campaign

www.courant.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

he's right on schedule

That's what it looks like...Even the Right wing has lost confidence in the Trump campaign

www.courant.com...

thanks fore posting, I agree with basically all of that.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A good majority of people I know who are planning on voting for trump arent telling that fact to most people publicly. Theyre not even telling their families.

They just dont want to deal with the trend of demonising him or his supporters. They just want to get through the day without being called names by overly zealous people and are secretly hoping that they get a rude awakening when trump wins and shuts down their political movement of entitlement, aggression and whiny safe spaced bull####.

So there are a lot of trump supporters out there from what im seeing. They are just keeping that private. The left can think of them like sleepercells ready to pull the nuclear option (trump) to get americas head out of its ass.

As for me im undecided. I voted for bear, that chimp from that show old bj and the bear but then I found out he died years ago. But yeah, he woulda been my option. Put him in a pin striped suite and when people come in to ask what position they should have regarding whatever issues simply let him jump up and down on his desk kicking paper around, slaming his fist on the desktop(or whatever loose item is immediately withing grasp) making a mess and doing that monkey screeching and I figure he'd be as effective or better than the average politician.

As a back up option im currently looking into the tae kwon do chimp from grandmas boy.

m.youtube.com...

I heard this guys his running mate.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 18-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Meh, 5 months out. The media is shifting to Hillary now that she has the nomination. Polls are selective.

Lots of people underestimate Trump.

I'm not a supporter, but I have seen him turn a bad scenario to his benefit before anyone realizes it.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Meh, 5 months out. The media is shifting to Hillary now that she has the nomination. Polls are selective.

Lots of people underestimate Trump.

I'm not a supporter, but I have seen him turn a bad scenario to his benefit before anyone realizes it.

Speaking of the Media....

If Trump really wanted the nomination....Why is he working on his own cable channel?
Clever marketing ....use a political campaign for creating the ultimate brand in media. Fox must have pissed off the Donald!!

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 18-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The whole show is rigged, to make people believe they have a choice.
edit on 18-6-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
LOL

Sounds like a retaliation hit from the Washington Post.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Lol! Hillary and her supporters are the ones that don't know how bad HER numbers are.

These people can't even stay on topic and answer a question, yes or no or just keep talking until they run out the clock!

irony, lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join