It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s poll numbers are historically awful. And he doesn’t even know it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Trump’s poll numbers are historically awful. And he doesn’t even know it.

Proof Trump is oblivious of this fact.

“When I run, I do much better. In other words, people say, ‘I’m not gonna say who I’m voting for’ — don’t be embarrassed — ‘I’m not gonna say who I’m voting for,’ and then they get in, and I do much better. It’s like an amazing effect.”

Someone should ask Trump what do you think it means if people are ashamed to admit they are voting for him.
Kind of a sad election when people have to choose who they hate more, Clinton or Trump

This is another way in which there is simply no equivalence in how disliked Trump and Clinton are, which cuts against one of the punditry’s cherished narratives, i.e., that gosh, it’s just so awful that the parties are foisting two deeply hated candidates on the poor voters!

Whoever wins, it is not about popularity but more about who is the American public hates less. No surprise Trump is hated more. Although they are both horrible.

Adding something just for your amusement.

A Twitter Bot Is Beating Trump Fans

Ever feel like you’re arguing with a brick wall? Scores of Trump supporters have been doing something just like that—fighting with an automated Twitter robot that spouts nonsense

Can't say I am surprised that Trump supporters are easily fooled.

edit on 17-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: oops

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing it as well.

Just like I have a hard time believing Hillary is getting more votes than Bernie.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I have a hard time believing it as well.

Just like I have a hard time believing Hillary is getting more votes than Bernie.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Cool.... So we get criminal/liar Hillary... your point?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Cool.... So we get criminal/liar Hillary... your point?

Criminal Hillary who's soo aloof that she doesn't give a # about our military or Ambassadors in Libya and couldn't care less about national security assets.

Un#ing believable to me..

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh look...another brand spanking new member that makes " I hate Trump " threads.....yawn

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Oh look...another brand spanking new member that makes " I hate Trump " threads.....yawn

Hate...no. To hate, I would have to invest time, energy and emotion. I dislike him but I also dislike Hillary but it comes down to who I dislike more and it is Trump.

Spending a few minutes to post a thread when you have some time to spare and sharing something you came across is not too hard to do nor is it time consuming.

Plus I missed the part of T&C's where it says you must be a member a certain amount of time before you can have a political opinion.
edit on 17-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's true that many Trump supporters do not speak about it because they are afraid of the violent liberals. And kind of sad that liberal rhetoric is so predictable that a simple twitter bot can do all the talking for them.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
It's true that many Trump supporters do not speak about it because they are afraid of the violent liberals. And kind of sad that liberal rhetoric is so predictable that a simple twitter bot can do all the talking for them.

So you are saying Trump supporters are cowards and when confronted with a differing opinion they completely ignore and just go on a verbal attack?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Haa hahahaha.

Phew, I had to reread that one to make sure I wasn't having hallucinations.
edit on 6/17/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

So you are saying Trump supporters are cowards and when confronted with a differing opinion they completely ignore and just go on a verbal attack?

Sure, buddy. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

As you can see, I took your biased statements and twisted them around to make biased statements from the opposing point of view. The purpose is to show you that maybe you should stop getting your opinions from random websites and spreading opinionated rhetoric that serves no purpose.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Donald Trump lives in a world of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

No, Trump supporters knows liberals tends to be violent to those they do not agreed with, and they do not feel like ruining their own life for blowing a few away for self defense. They are being kind ... really. If you notice all the violence tends to be anti-Trump at Trump rallies not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Can't say I am surprised that Trump supporters are easily fooled.

Who cares what you think.

And surprise, there are idiots in every camp who are petty and illogical.

Please, don't dare to be different.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

WaPo article: biased mockery of "journalism" completely in Clinton's pocket, owned by Clinton Mega donor Jeff Bezos, presently in full blown warfare against antiestablishment movement.

DID NOT READ, WILL NOT READ, CARRIES AS MUCH REALITY AND TRUTH AS ENQUIRER'S ARTICLES ABOUT BAT BOY MEETING ALIENS AT REAGAN INAUGURATION.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Let me guess, you're a Hillary voter but you no nothing about the paid Hillbots 'setting the record straight' since January?

LOL.....yeah Trump, he bad, Hillary good. You lot are soooooooooo predictable.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I would rather vote for bat boy over Clinton.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Are you one of those political bots/paid political trolls or whatever they are called nowadays?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Kind of pathetic that you guys refuse to face reality that you go so far as to call any differing opinion as either being bought or being a bot.

No matter how much you ignore the truth, it will become very clear this November.

Another four years with a democratic president, you guys chose the wrong the candidate but then again it is not like you had anyone who could beat a democrat.
edit on 18-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: OOPs

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

How can you prefer Hellary over anybody? Mind blown!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join