It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Maher Criticizes Liberal Support of Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:03 PM
a reply to: slider1982

well said.

saying that Islam brings violence and division everywhere it goes isn't a statement of hate, it's a statement of fact. in fact they teach migration to carry the word of the prophet into new nations.

"Through her years of research, Corcoran found that Muslim immigration is a form of jihad through colonization called hijra, which she reports dates back to the time of Mohammad. According to Corcoran, the Muslim Brotherhood pursues the hijra strategy.
Corcoran’s sources detail that the migration is actually a religious obligation, in which Muslims are required to spread Islam."

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Willtell

Well let's be honest the Ottoman's were slaughtering people by the millions.

They were throwing Armenian's into wells and setting the wells on fire with oil.

wonder why this is always ignored.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
Watch the latest Bill Maher, he gets reamed for having horrible reasoning by a 71yo guest. There's this poor woman on the show who gets 100% owned by the same old guy, she starts off talking about how they're good friends trying to build rep with the crowd and not have much friction with him, but the guy wants none of that and towards the end you can see her get teary eyed almost broke down right on set.

It was both hillarious and a little hard to watch, but Bill has really lost his edge I noticed it several years ago now. He can only come over the top and curse and basically claim it's his show, shut up... and that's all he's got a lot of the time. It's pretty bad! I like it because he has a panel that usually goes at it with each other, or with Bill, but the liberal bias is hardcore with Bill, and I'm left wondering how the hell he can believe some of the crap that comes out of his mouth.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes he does get down to the nitty gritty and that keeps me coming back for more, but I'm finding myself shaking my head more than cheering along. Oh and the special guest Mr Patel he's freaking awesome. I'm crazy, you're crazy, we're all crazy and when we find we can deal with our partners crazy for the long-haul, that's when we settle down (not exact wording)... my kinda reasoning there

edit on 19-6-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
a reply to: ElGoobero

What about Leftist Christians?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ElGoobero

What about Leftist Christians?

They are only dangerous to people that do not have a brain, the more rational amongst us take what they say with a container ship full of salt and pass it off for the BS it is.

And at the moment they are not enslaving minorities nor are they throwing Gays off buildings...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
originally posted by: Annee

Bill is a graduate of Cornell University where he double majored in English and History.

He began his career as a stand-up comedian.

Where exactly has Bill Maher failed?

You mean besides being funny?
Wait, he began his career doing stand up?

When? What year?
edit on Rpm62116v47201600000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM

“Jews have, I think, 155 Nobel Prizes, Muslims have two. That seems like kind of a big advantage for team Hebrew.”-Bill Maher

Yeah, that guy..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>