It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Congressman from S. Carolina rips into DHS official over no-fly no-buy list.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

To trust government in the United States is to be Unpatriotic.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

They do whatever the hell they want. That is the problem. I see the logic in your statement but the same rule they can use to protect us from people who wish us harm, can be used against us and there is nothing we can do about it according to the law. That is Tyrany period.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Good for him! Surprised that came from my own state and then again, not surprised at all.
Go America.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The last time I flew on a plane, well the only times I flew on planes between 2007-2011 , they always pulled me into a separate line for a more through search. I also had to step into a machine that blasted me with air a few times. Does this mean I am on a list?? They did not do it to my wife.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Um I wouldn't trust any politician from SC I lived there for nearly 4 years and its politics is more corrupt than a 3rd world country according to political over sight watchdogs.

Pfft

I'm really glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read that? Watchdogs? This whole country has gone to hell in a handbasket. The watchdogs have been turned back on us and are now attack dogs working for the corrupt government.

I don't know anything about this man so I would not ever say you should trust him but he absolutely did ask exactly the right questions. I have asked those same questions to antigunners wherever I find them and they can never give a straight answer. They always get shifty when you ask them to be specific and to explain why any other right is safe if this one isn't. They can't. They can't answer it because they know what it means.

But you know at least the woman in the video was honest. She didn't have an answer. Because she's talking to someone who can demand an answer and brush the BS aside. When you start talking to these shady anti-gun MFers on the internet they'll flatly refuse to acknowledge you have a point and will duck and dodge and evade and change the subject. They'll say anything. But the won't just answer the #ing question.

edit on 23-6-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Wouldn't probable cause, warrants with charges be under "due process". Mr. Gowdy should introduce a bill that rescinds the Patriot Act instead of bellowing at underlings. He makes the laws not his victims.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Aww Ned Fla.. I mean Brian Grif... Well; name calling aside you sound a bit paranoid. Its the weekend go have a beer with your friend Home er... I mean that family guy and dont stop beliving because its the journey not your destination just an end we all have em and thats life.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Now, now, you all know there are members of this board who will tell you that we in this thread just don't understand the issue well enough which by extension means neither does Mr. Gowdy ...

oh no...hey all of us liberals (the 5 that are still here, and that write) agree with the hundreds of threads bashing anyone/anything left of center....gowdy is always right!!!!!! trump is always right!!!....every right wing thought and discussion is on the money!!!......and the hundreds of threads bashing Obama WERE ALL TRUE!!!! and the hundreds of threads bashing Hillary are all TRUE!!!!!.....we liberals really want to put all you republicans, anarchists, and government haters in Fema camps!!!!........yup, that's why the secret liberal government had them built, to make you slaves to our communist agenda!!!!.............................there, feel better?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join