It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just throwing this out there, voices...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

I didn't
cuz right after reading your post I started telling ghost stories with my girl and her family and then next thing you know it's time to go to bed and as I'm trying to sleep I heard something smack my wall from inside my room
I'm pretty sure my house is haunted... or at the very least my room lol one night a couple years ago my girl friend (same girl as now) straight knocked out right next to me in bed while I was watching family guy and an hour or so went by and she woke up frantically screaming out "Where is my medalion!?!?!?! Where is my medalion??????!!" Well the funny thing is she finally snapped out of it and when I had asked her why she was asking for her medallion she didn't even know what a medallion was lol I would completely understand if she was asking about a necklace or something but the word medallion isn't even in her vocabulary so it really tripped us both out. I honestly think when I marry this beautiful girl that she's going to have our 1st born and she's gonna turn all paranormal activity on my butt and throw me across the room like Katie did in that movie. I will never tell her that though lol

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Good to hear!
In another post you noted you have a tinnitus. I guess that's the culprit.

A friend of mine has a strong tinnitus as well. He told me that an app helped him to make it better. The app is called "Tinnitus Balance" the user can create his own soundscape which balances outside noises. There are tons of settings (traffic noise, office noise, rain,...).
Free for ios or android users. Maybe that could help you as well?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You and the other lady were having some kind of connection.

edit on 19-6-2016 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

. . . and yes, for me, it has come about over the last eighteen months. I don't recall it happening before then personally.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andyr1112

lol, ok, you put that in a funny way, but I understand

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Thanks for that advice, but I've just learned to live with it. Plus, I don't have a smartphone.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

Perhaps. I thought of that too, but unfortunately, we didn't figure out any significance. Maybe our chance to learn or grow passed us by? Maybe not. The fact that we noticed it and I thought a lot about the possibility that it simply meant that we needed to know that we needed to pay more attention to (what?) (life?) things that happened around us and to us. I kind of take it that way the more I think about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

No, nothing seemed wrong or right, just going about business. Maybe, we were getting the message that we needed to try to take notice and be in the moment more, connect with other people more maybe? Looking at it that way, it worked. It got us talking and acknowledging that maybe we needed to pay attention more.

Well, at least that's something! I'd still be curious, and a bit freaked out, myself. Not that that's anything new, lol! Plenty of oddness in the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I had this happen to me twice just recently over the summer.
Both were utterly bizarre. No one in this area should even know who I am.

I was walking down the street both times going somewhere.

On one occasion I was going to the gas station a few blocks down, and passed in front of a very nice upscale apartment complex, it was around noon and the sun was overhead. I heard a female voice say very loudly and clearly "Jason!". It was from above and behind me a little, so I looked up and there were several balconies. No one was on any of them. I looked around the whole area, there were no hiding spots and there wasn't a single living person to be seen. No traffic, nothing! I was so perplexed and totally amazed.

The other time I was going to a library and heard a voice shout "Jason!" and I heard exactly where it came from again, above and behind me but this time across the street. There was a layed parking garage complex with maybe 6 or 7 levels. It had to have come from the 3rd or 4th level. There was no one there. I stood there just looking around, thinking, they'll look again to see if I freaked out or if I kept walking but there was no one anywhere. No cars, nothing!

I have various hypothesis about 'what' caused this, but that's all. I even came up with some ideas on 'why', but nothing conclusive. I never hear voices or anything, and I assure you I heard these audibly with my ears physically. It was real. I was very shocked both times and stood there awhile in awe.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Look into how the brain can hear via technology and how the hearing cortex works with the ear, then you'll have your answer as to how you hear. I was at a restaurant once and my father and I both heard a female voice say "help".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join