It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a real witch?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i know its been a while, but i have to clarify something. A "warlock" is a Witch that has broken its Oath to a Coven, and therefore excommunicated.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whaler
Have you ever met a real witch, wizard, or warlock? What were they like? Were you impressed by their abilities? What special paranormal talents did they have?

I am an ex-practising Wiccan who now, only does spells for people if asked (last time was 3 years ago). I was a practical Wiccan from the age of around 16 until I was 25. I has some ucceas with the spells I did do (a love spell I did for a friend wound up with him meeting the love of his life within an hour of completing the ritual. I believe it's like the power of prayer. Works for you if you believe it, not so much if you don't.

These days i tend to be more of a lapsed Wiccan who is slightly superstitious and has a lot of love and respect or the force that brought us all to be on our wee blue ball, Nature (I believe in nature because it is tangible and it's proof is undeniable...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whaler
Have you ever met a real witch, wizard, or warlock? What were they like? Were you impressed by their abilities? What special paranormal talents did they have?
I knew one woman who claimed to be a hereditary witch. Interesting person, not at all spooky or strange. Saw no reason to disbelieve her.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whaler

Worked with a young wiccan lady,she was hot,very nice lady too

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
New England ancestor was tried as a witch.

Never met her though.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Witch blood? Let's burn Phage! Or dunk him in a pond!.
It really is the only way...give yourself up.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You've met many mother-in-laws and exs. And why bring up an old thread?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I said tried.
If she were hung I wouldn't be here.

Duh.

edit on 6/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

blinks - really

all of my ancestors are dead - but hear i is

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That's weird.

How he do dat?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Yes. I have met several witches, a warlock. And have had a sorcerer (wizard) in my family. If there are more, which probably there are, I don't know. For those are confessed in what they do.

I can tell you things from all of these and I could take pages, maybe fill a book with things about what I have personally seen and experienced, and know about.

But I chose to tell you about the warlock. Ben. I will call him. That is not his real name. All of what I tell you comes from his own mouth. And has been verified by others. And myself some of it.

His mother was a witch and taught him witchcraft. He practiced spirtism. He was in the Vietnam War. He returned. He and his buddies did '___'. When on '___' one of his buddies who was a pretty uneducated person spewed off scientific equations and said things he could not have known otherwise.

Ben had books upon books on witchcraft and spiritism, many dating back hundreds of years. Among them he had books that specficied names of demons (fallen angels) and he called on them by name. Many of them would appear to him and he would converse with them. He was granted special abilities.

One day a demon by voice in his head told him NOT to answer the door. And then there was a knock. And he looked and saw two women standing outside. The voices told him to reject the callers at the door. But that stoked his curiosity. And he answered. He opened the door.

The women were Jehovah's Witnesses and told him that God's name was Jehovah. He told them to leave. Then he prayed, he knew something had happened. He knew that if there were wicked spirits that conversed with him then there must be a God. And he said, Jehovah if you are real and you are God show me your name from the Bible.

He had a King James Bible.

He opened his Bible, it was his mother's Bible, he lived in her house. It opened up to Psalm 83:18 where it says: That men may know you whose name is Jehovah you alone are the most high over all the earth.

He knew that God was Jehovah. And that Jehovah had sent his witnesses to his house. They returned and he began to ask them many questions and a Bible study began. And they learned who he was. And some nights an elder would be called to go to his home and answer many questions.

During this time he became under physical attack. He would be beaten and they would refuse to let him sleep. And one night he cried out to Jehovah the true God in prayer: Please, protect me from the demons that continually harrass me. And after that night they could not enter his house but they would bang on his walls and roof and windows.

And his mom, a witch, said he had to choose between Jehovah and her. He choose Jehovah. And he was eventually left in peace, and he later dedicated himself and was baptized as a Witness for Jehovah the true God.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes.
My ex-wife.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I know how you feel. Me too.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If you mean a Wiccan, then yes I have met her. She was very nice.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I used to hang out with wiccans. Trips to Salem and the whole bit.

No real magic there. It was mostly just rehashed religion shaded in pagan nostalgia and then commercialized.

Kung Fu yields more "magic" than new age belief systems.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I know 2 wiccans. no magic, but lots of interesting conversations
same here. Ive done tarot. Used ouji. Other spellcraft expiriments myself. Its not good to do or try. In my opinion it's "not humanities place". To do these things. As we do not understand energies.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Dated one in college.

She was a freak, but very cool.

I liked her.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've met a couple of psychics that appeared to be real. One told me what had happened to me in the recent past. To spot on to be coincidence. One told me the future and she was spot on on a couple of her predictions. One seemed to zero in on an emotional issue I was having without me telling her.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I summoned one on one sleepless night. Pretty crazy story.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
met an angry one about 2 years back. not with me but with her own circumstances. lol after circling me twice I dug into my bat utility belt and presented her with a 1648 skirting nail/brad (iron content) I kept from a restoration job. after the initial puzzlement and zone of silence she handed it back and I informed her the rest of her day should go well! I have briefly conversed with her since and she asked about the nail. I informed her that if she had to ask it would be better to dig into geralds works! still angry lol.
f

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join