It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a real witch?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In a way. Not personally. But.

Every female car salesperson on TV is a witch waving her arms and fingers at you.
Every female TV broadcaster is a terrible witch.
Every female politician is an awful witch.
Every mean, evil, disgustingly ugly female a stinky witch.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

Hell, we've even got one running for president!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whaler
Have you ever met a real witch, wizard, or warlock? What were they like? Were you impressed by their abilities? What special paranormal talents did they have?

Yes. I see one every time I look in a mirror.😜

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I lie next to one every night. It's magic!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Whaler

Yes. And you're about to meet one too.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I was a practicing Witch for a long time. Spells are just like prayers but with ingredients and motions which are just things that help focus you.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Not sure. I once knew a woman whom I felt projected immense power. She was small in stature, but huge in what I thought I felt coming from her. I wasn't aware of her making any claims to any power. She was thought to be a healer by the locals where I lived. She was kindly and smiled with a piercing look that laid me bare. I was a teenager. I was afraid of her for no reason that I could ken. I delivered her butter and milk. She was always nice. I couldn't wait to get away from her place and when I left, I rode my bicycle like the hounds of hell were following me.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm a witch. I worship nature and practise magick. Some elements of magick are easily explained by science, for example, a lot of spell work is actually a form of self-hypnosis designed to produce the placebo effect. That's right, we use the placebo effect on purpose. If that's all there was to magick, that alone can actually improve your life in a similar way to using about a decade of psychotherapy trying to retrain your subconscious mind into not screwing yourself over. I'm sure that's not what interests you, though. I've also changed reality with my mind. It's nothing like the movies. It takes years of hard work, dedication, and introspection to learn, and it's application is somewhat limited. For example, you can't change anything that was predetermined by Fate. Also, it's a lot easier to change complex, chaotic systems than it is to change small, simple systems. For example, weather magick is a lot easier than changing the color of a traffic light (but it is still possible). I once broke the random number generator on my phone by trying to mentally influence it, it actually got stuck on the number and would only throw my chosen number until I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Up to that point, i had been pulling that number about 1 in 4 times (out of 6 numbers). My sister is more powerful than me. She regularly uses her energy field to freak out people in bars. I'm not that strong, but I was able to raise physically tangible energy for a couple of my exes. I can understand why most people don't think it's real, but you should ask yourself, "If I personally experienced something science cannot explain, how would that affect my views on the world?" And please don't perpetuate the idea you can just wave a wand and turn your Honda Civic into a Shelby Cobra. That's not how it works at all. When a witch wants to magically clean her whole house, first she cleans it herself the normal way, and then she uses magick to bless the house. It's not less work, it's a whole lot more work, but you get the added benefit of a house that feels clean to your mind, body, and soul. Once, when cleaning my house magickally, the smoke I was using made a perfect infinity sign in the air. If a normal person walked into my house after that, they probably wouldn't even notice it felt more relaxing there. A witch would, though.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

There is no placebo there is only mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Have you ever met a real witch, wizard, or warlock?

Yes.

What were they like?

A normal family.

Were you impressed by their abilities?

In a word, YES.

What special paranormal talents did they have?

Not about to disclose that. You'll need to find your own.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I've met at least one at a happening.

She provided a really interesting presentation on using cattle organs for some type of ritual.
Much different from all the other new age stuff that is mostly role playing.

You don't learn what what was talking about in a book, sounded very interesting and I would have liked to learn more about what she was talking.

Sounded like it must be the "Old Religion".

On a similar note I have met those into Satanic magic.

Have heard covens practicing out in the woods and think they may have tried recruiting me once.

I have seen the full gauntlet of paranormal phenomenon (saw something interesting today, even).

I don't use ceremonial magic almost ever so not really a witch, more interested in shamanism which is similar or even saints and religious masters and avatars and medicine people.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
And some spooky folks hide their "witchiness" with ridicule and derision... lesson learned from a few hundred years of burning stakes! Smart.

Lov ya, ByBy... no hexes please.

edit on 6/17/2016 by Baddogma because: u to y

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Truly powerful witches and warlocks or shamans whatever you want to call them make their home in the astral world.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I met someone who made claims to that effect. At the wedding reception of my oldest, and he actually complained that I was taking pictures. I told him he could deal. Guy wasn't happy about it, but I wasn't rearranging a roomful of people just because he was afraid I might "use" his pic for some weird purpose!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I worked with a warlock. Said he was responsible for the New York blackout in 2003, By aiming a power ball at his lawyer and missing...

I can see that happening

I haven't laughed like that in a while, thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yes, I have and I want to live!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

yes one of my best friends is a male witch.

yes they can do healing magic no it's not scary.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Met one
".
Try living with one that is a hexane witch who survives a battle with 2 demons where one demon holds her body against the ceiling by her throat during a summoning.

On top of that, she summons a djinn that possesses your body that shows you all of the hells in dreams over 40 years.

Mothers as hexane witches will do many things to their expendable first born child especially when spiritual family contracts must be maintained a.k.a 4th Generation Curses.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Yes. I have and not meaning Wiccan but those from a Satanic cult that practices dark magic who proclaim Lucifer to be their master and god. Very dangerous people.

I was walking on the Koenigstrasse in Stuttgart (approx 100,000 people are on it at any given time during store opening hours) and I was listening to some Christian music on my headphone and two women (dressed in normal clothing) started hissing at me (like a snake) and said, "Christian" and walked off laughing. I didn't think much of it until I started noticing a small group of people standing underneath a light pole at the end of the street. ( i live at the dead end road) in Stuttgart, Germany. Third floor apartment in a secured building. This went on every night for seven days. The last night they all stood there in long black and red robes. I used my powerful binoculars and looked at them and they were looking at me and then pointed at me. I could see they were chanting.....

I tried filming but too far away and it was too dark.. Street lights did not illuminate good enough for filming otherwise I would put it online.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I have met a hexenbeast........a nasty witch and very powerful more powerful than one would think. Never heard of one where a male was a hexenbeast and just to clarify they dont look female either.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join