It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin - Issued: June 15, 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The DHS has updated their terror threat advisory to last until December.

This was done after the Orlando massacre.

The first bulletin was issued last December.

They seem to be fixated on "Homegrown Terrorism" as opposed to foreign terrorists attacking in the U.S.

Guess we have more problems to look out for.

This is only a Bulletin

National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin Date Issued: Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Summary

In December, we described a new phase in the global threat environment, which has implications on the homeland. This basic assessment has not changed. In this environment, we are particularly concerned about homegrown violent extremists who could strike with little or no notice. The tragic events of Orlando several days ago reinforce this. Accordingly, increased public vigilance and awareness continue to be of utmost importance. This bulletin has a five-month duration and will expire just before the holiday season. We will reassess the threats of terrorism at that time.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"Updating" some list isn't going to prevent the next murder spree either.

Looks good though…

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't even know WTF they are thinking. They really think just because they were born in the USA that they are "Home Grown Terrorists?" The current Administration is delusional.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The media still uses "Lone Wolf"?

Or is this something new…

besides that everyone's already guilty till proven innocent, kind of hard to spot terrorism beforehand, especially when they plan these things secretly.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Whaaaat, i thought Matrix gave all the clues to the name callings

But "wolf" seems to be the correct name.. Animal farm in the media

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can predict at least one for sure........the GOP convention in Cleveland. That is a bomb in the making, local Police Unions have voiced there own concern that they are not ready, trained, have the right equipment and are under-staffed. States that had offered to send police, are now pulling out due to safety concerns.

Cleveland has been the subject of ongoing media scrutiny over its readiness for the GOP convention, scheduled for July 18-21, particularly in light of the controversy surrounding the emergence of Donald Trump as the Republican Party's nominee. The event is expected to draw an estimated 50,000 people plus a significant number of protesters.

The meat of the discussion about safety and security starts at the :20 mark

Police Union chief Loomis.....

also said it's telling that many police departments in Ohio and throughout the country have refused to send officers to Cleveland. One department, Greensboro, N.C., in part cited a perception that Cleveland was not prepared when it decided last month to back out of a commitment to send officers to help with the GOP convention.

If you are not concerned, you should be. I am hoping for the best, but based upon what I am seeing and reading, this could be a blood bath.....not trying to create doom, just telling it like it is. Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"Accordingly, increased public vigilance and awareness continue to be of utmost importance."

What good is that if you are potentially disarmed? Observe and report someone shooting everybody? Wait for the police to show up? That's the insanity and complete utter stupidity of gun control.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Looks good though…

Exactly. And it only seems to be terrorism if the perpetrator is Muslim. Other non Muslim mass murderers seem to just be mass murderers. 🤔
Even though it's terrifying for the people there

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I guess technically they could call the Orlando shooter, "homegrown", but did the dude actually assimilate? Nope, that makes him a jihadi as far as I care.

Still, the douche-bags at DHS could raise the threat level to whatever level they wanted, and I still wouldn't take them seriously. The DHS has as much to do with security as Islam has to do with peace.

Screw em all.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Keep a close eye on all your neighbors folks! And be sure to report to the Father, oops, mother, oops, homeland Security department if they seem suspicious in any way!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I hope people wake up soon to this. I have been following these "teachings" since I heard about the mosques that were trying to ignite Sharia Law inside the country a few years back.

And people look at me like I am insane when I say I want to build an underground bunker.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This country is as safe as we make it every day just don't fish or hunt in polluted areas and you are safe from terror.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

The mass media in the states has coined the term 'lone wolf' as a precursor. Anyone acting against the gubment is alone and 'nuts', obviously.

They are preconditioning us to eventually calling any rebellious acts treason and terrorism.

Authoritarian police states are introduced slowly.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: intrptr

Looks good though…

Exactly. And it only seems to be terrorism if the perpetrator is Muslim. Other non Muslim mass murderers seem to just be mass murderers. 🤔
Even though it's terrifying for the people there

The war on resistance to the state. never letting a mass murder go to waste.

After a certain point going forward all shootings will be considered acts of terror.

The anti religious thang just gets the ball rolling. Because more people can get on board in the early stages if the attacks are against our way of life, our home and our religion. Even if they aren't.

There will be no bombs or mass murder in the Super Bowl, political rallies or homes of the elite, just 'little people' places.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Maybe John will call out the National Guard to police the convention.

Or do you think it will piss off the protesters more?

I find it shameful the cops aren't up to the task.

I thought the militarization of the police was a thing?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They seem to be fixated on "Homegrown Terrorism" as opposed to foreign terrorists attacking in the U.S

Because clearly the American people are a THREAT to the STATE.

During this time period, there were 2865 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27626 people were killed and 26149 injured.

Something seriously wrong with this picture

Don't believe ANY THING the DHS says.

Not a damn word.

Syrian Immigrant Who Said 9/11 ‘Changed The World For Good’ Is A Homeland Security Adviser

Muslim DHS Advisor Called Israel A ‘Suspect’ In September 11 Attacks

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree with you 100%. Don't trust lyin' Jeh Johnson. He is allowing terrorists into this country with a vigorous head nod from Obama. Is it a coincidence that the head of DHS, Johnson is a muslim? I think not

new topics

top topics

join