It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lymphatic Calcification -- The Root Cause of ALL Illness...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Felodipine is another common drug that has a serious interaction with grapefruit, it's given for hypertension and lots of elderly patients take them. Three other ones I know are Carbamazepine, Fentanyl and Losartan. I know there are others but I will have to go through my files to give you a comprehensive list.

I'm sorry but detox is a myth, your body has in place a great detox system. But I don't mind learning new things, like detoxing the liver (that you mentioned), as long as it is backed up with evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I was skeptical once too. The reason the lymph system needs a detox is cause it holds onto EVERYTHING you encounter -- the good so it can store stuff for when you need it -- the bad so it can build immunity. I dunno if I mentioned it but the placebo effect is caused by the lymph system reacting to thoughts and perceptions on what something SHOULD do and using elements consumed already to create a reaction. The lymph system seems to react to thoughts of food and substances which is why you salivate when thinking of certain foods...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AsherahoftheSea
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Some people can't cause they have Parkinson's or ALS and are immobile... The best I can do right now is pace every once and a while to circulate the toxins in my legs. It just gets into me and I get up and pace for hours while I try to devise what my lymph system needs, and take things as I come up with them based on lymphatic responses to the thought of it. When the episode is over I collapse in bed and don't get back up for hours...

There is also massage, you massage the legs upwards to the arm pit to drain

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I want to add that psychosis seems to be a delirium caused by lymphatic toxicity. We are NOT crazy... WE ARE SICK!

Interesting, my mother had mental health problems , then she was diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

FWIW, my mom had lymphoma that we treated with chemo. She's still with me, and has never had mental issues. In fact, she is one of 2 people on this planet that I will seek out to solicit advice from.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Everybody's lymph system is different. Some get Bipolar, some get Schizophrenia, some get ALS, some get Parkinson's, some have lymph problems with no other symptoms, some get sleep apnea because of blockage of the sinus...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AsherahoftheSea

Some get water retention, some get obese... and so on and so forth...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Perhaps someone will study this. In the meantime, something to consider about apnea: its primary cause is too much body fat between the chest and throat. This can be breasts, double chin, just plain obesity, etc. Typically, weight loss reduces apnea. There are people with malformed biology that can have apnea, such as cleft palate sufferers.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have a friend with apnea and he described having to drain the sinus or he can't breathe, also my roommate has sleep apnea and she has to do sinus rinses. The inflamed sinus causes snoring to create suction while sleeping and if it gets too bad can cut off the breathing...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Oh and let's not forget Autism... I think Autism is a symptom of this for some people too...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There might be some truth to the theory that vaccines cause Autism... I dunno... I was just thinking about what toxins at such a high level could be being introduced to our kids to make them grow up Autistic and I remembered the anti-vax rumors. Again, diet and other things play a role... a lot of random factors that determine what symptoms lymphatic toxicity displays. I know vaccines are necessary but those extra crap in them I hear of might be what is triggering it all after all...

Permanent poisoning happens when the lymph system completely absorbs a toxin and stores it. But it is not really permanent cause diet and other elements can clear it out eventually... but detox is a bitch... and very dangerous -- you could die... someone once told me that sometimes the cure is worse than the disease and I know that.... till it is over and done though...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No, you got the lymphatic system and its functions all wrong, and now vaccines too.

You keep on saying 'toxins', please explain what you mean by that, what are toxins according to you?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Adverse chemicals that build up in the system that make one ill.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Adverse chemicals that build up in the system that make one ill.

Please name those chemicals (as everything is made of chemicals).
And the dosage at which they are harmful to us, this is essential knowledge.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Quick question: what's wrong with people like you that just go off the books and quote it religiously like it can't be altered with new discoveries?

If I am right, these functions of the lymph system have never been cataloged. This is NEW discovery and I ASSURE you, it IS happening to me RIGHT NOW!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Please name those chemicals (as everything is made of chemicals). And the dosage at which they are harmful to us, this is essential knowledge.

I don't KNOW that.... even professionals don't KNOW that...

If liquid of the surrounding tissues of an inflamed lymph node were studied right now no one would know what to look for... THIS IS A NEW DISCOVERY!
edit on 19-6-2016 by AsherahoftheSea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Quick question: what's wrong with people like you that just go off the books and quote it religiously like it can't be altered with new discoveries?

Medical discoveries are made constantly and books are altered, but those discoveries have evidence to back them up, rigorous studies. Health professionals have to treat patients with evidence based practice, which means years of studying and not just a few hours of googling.

If I am right, these functions of the lymph system have never been cataloged. This is NEW discovery and I ASSURE you, it IS happening to me RIGHT NOW!

This is just your belief until confirmed with tests. But knowing what I know about the lymphatic system, the new function you are talking about don't make sense.

I don't KNOW that.... even professionals don't KNOW that...

Oh yes we know, we know the chemicals, the dosage at which they become harmful and what happens to each one of them when they are ingested.

If liquid of the surrounding tissues of an inflamed lymph node were studied right now no one would know what to look for... THIS IS A NEW DISCOVERY!

Of course they would know, this is done every day by hundreds of scientists/health professionals around the world.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: troubleshooter

It's not that simple. It's not calcium that's the problem but the mechanism to transport it to the correct areas that we are deficient in.
We've had a rise in the calcification of the soft tissues and other areas where there is too much calcium build up but at the same time have a rise in disorders that are down to a lack of calcium.
Vitamin K2 is the transport molecule for calcium and we are deficient in it from our diets.

edit on 19-6-2016 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Toxins are generally referred to as free radicals, old white blood cells, anything that can cause disease as a result of accumulation of them in the body.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
Toxins are generally referred to as free radicals, old white blood cells, anything that can cause disease as a result of accumulation of them in the body.

I just wanted to find out what the OP meant by toxins, and she replied chemicals. Since the OP mentioned vaccines too, I think she was referring to specific chemicals such as mercury, for example. That's why I was so specific asking dosage etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join