It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Read up on Mauro Biglino and it may open your eyes, or it may not, as some people prefer to keep their closed.

Yeah its more entertaining to believe in 8ft aliens then discover the Sumerians were talking about spirits.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

The kingdom of heaven is in you but to enter it you must make the two eyes one. In other words you must unite the duality of your two eyes on the 3rd eye which is the doorway to the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: zinc12

Then look at the pre Christian book of Enoch, none of the angels in that are females either.

Which is a fairy tale, written in a male dominated world, of course there are no women. You must realize the historical context in which these texts were written.

~Tenth

You seem more interested in feminism then the subject at hand, cool but this isn't a thread about feminism or girl power.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It doesn't have anything to do with Feminism you made a statement about ALL angels being men.

I stated there is no way you could know that, and the likely reasons why all Angels are portrayed as men in the gospels and other works of 3000+ years ago.

There is still no evidence provided to prove what you've suggested in your OP.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
Anunnaki are not Aliens, they are not even physical beings.

The epic of Gilgamesh

These Anunnaki do not fly around in UFO's they fly around because they have wings like the angels of Christianity.

If they do not have bodies, why would they need wings.

The story of Gilgamesh is accurate when he goes into Tartarus where the wingless annunaki are seen as wraiths.

However, the Rephaim are also wraiths and the rephaim are the 'eternally dead' version of the 36 types of giants, that were created after the fallen (wingless) watchers descended upon Mount Hermon.

The first picture would be a wingless Power angel as all power angels eyes are red. The second picture is one of the rephaim. Neither have wings or body, yet they can fly.

There is a lot of gray area when it comes to wingless angels, archons, annunaki and rephaim.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
thanks for putting this information on ats.

Dunno about angels being all males, because in "spirit" world gender or form seems far from solid, well...at least definitions such as we have on physical plane are not useful in my opinion, even if they all appeared as males, the truth of their original form could be very different.

also another interesting thought is about what is the real nature of aliens and ufos today? are they really physical beings from far away planets ... or?

modern spirits ... some of them maybe even belong to Sumerian Anunnaki ?
who knows? ...i don't!
but it is an interesting idea because there are many opinions about aliens being spirits in reality and for me it makes more sense than beings from another planet, although it may just be that both can be true or nether

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Indeed

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

The water that came up from the ground was fresh- unlike salt waters. That means it was drinkable. Life giving, even. According to your very own logic, they would not have associated that with anything evil.

Death was/is not seen as "evil" per se.
The OP has mashed together the timelines. These gods were different things in different eras.
The underworld gods (judges) was one of them, at one point in time.

originally posted by: geezlouiseThe Apkallu (pre-moses, pre-jesus christianity everything, mind you) were often depicted as men with wings.

You are exactly right, and I'm glad someone else is pointing this out.

originally posted by: geezlouise But they were also depicted as half fish half men, too.

Depending on which culture was doing the depicting.
Most you see on the internet - with bird features - are Assyrian.
Look at the very muscular calves on their legs. If you see that, it's Assyrian (that's how I tell, but I'm no real expert.)
We'll all know more if the member Marduk decides the thread is worth contributing to.

Harte
edit on 6/20/2016 by Harte because: Why do you need to know?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I was hoping this thread would take off with info.... It didn't. Smh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join